CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

+57
Renny
naturallychelsea
Treece
MomnWife
jeanlouisangel
MsJay1121
Fabulousat50
mrsmackey
cyclingchick
LaToya28
KeAnia
CocoEuro
ChrsLvsBks
Hurricane Curly
iri9109
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Notthecoolmom
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
coilykinks
CocaColaCutie
jlowman1
freckledmom4
bholmes87
LadyMika
MellowOne
curlsunfurled
mstokes2008
blondie
Nikcoils
CurlsGalore
curly-me-naturally
priceless
BrownSkinDiva
missmoriah
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
SheeTacular
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
Muz
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
krazy coils
nattyblog
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
wyldhoney
CrissyQ
DvaAuNaturel
PaganWifey
61 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 23 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by Muz 4th October 2010, 10:21 am

YAY@ 11 months!!! Your video made me a little salty though because I just signed myself up for a no-puff/no headband challenge (I took a pic of my hair in a puff this weekend and I was embarrassed, I've been taking better care of my edges lately, but I think I need to really concentrate on giving them some extra lovin, so I'm going to try to stay away from puffs until at least January. . . we'll see how that goes ~lol~).

Penny looks gorgeous as usual! And thanks for stopping by my place yesterday Smile
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 23 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th October 2010, 3:09 pm

cyclingchick wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I wish I were closer...I would so do that. You know what I'm close enough..I've got to check and see if I can get a couple of my friends to make this trip with me.

I'll let you know if I can make this happen!!

That would be great if you can make it! There are a few CN ladies planning to attend, so we can have our own little meet-up Smile Looking forward to reading your blog...

Hey cyclingchick...

I hope to know something by the end of this week. My girls friends are kinda wishy washy, but I hope I can get a least on of them to come with me. We can ride down Saturday and enjoy the expo Sunday. I really hope I can come.

That would be nice to have a CN meet-up. I'm going to see what JnB is doing as well...

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my blog!! Something new...I started it about 2 weeks ago...so let me know what you think!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th October 2010, 3:11 pm

Muz wrote: YAY@ 11 months!!! Your video made me a little salty though because I just signed myself up for a no-puff/no headband challenge (I took a pic of my hair in a puff this weekend and I was embarrassed, I've been taking better care of my edges lately, but I think I need to really concentrate on giving them some extra lovin, so I'm going to try to stay away from puffs until at least January. . . we'll see how that goes ~lol~).

Penny looks gorgeous as usual! And thanks for stopping by my place yesterday Smile

Hey Muz...

Thanks hun....I'm on a no puff challenge as well. I gotta have my headbands..can't give that up..LOL

My temples are thin, but it's been like that all my life even when I was a little girl before prems.

I had to stop with the puffs, because I was wearing them for the straightness of them. If that makes sense, and plus I thought that would make me look more professional.. Rolling Eyes Isn't that crazy?? LOL

I enjoying your thread and your blog...you really give great product reviews!!

Very Happy
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 4th October 2010, 6:52 pm

Hey KNH,

How are you? I looked at your comparison pics and your puff has really grown since January.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 5th October 2010, 12:15 am

Hey KNH...I'm following you! cheers
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th October 2010, 1:09 am

krazy coils wrote:Hey KNH,

How are you? I looked at your comparison pics and your puff has really grown since January.

Hey KC...

I'm doing well...just still busy as ever!!! I took a break Sunday.. Embarassed Didn't go anywhere!! My puff should be bigger, but I keep cutting my hair. Not going to cut anymore. I hope to have more growth the next six months...now that I somewhat know what I'm doing!! Very Happy

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th October 2010, 1:10 am

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey KNH...I'm following you! cheers

Thanks..RYL1...I have a lot of fun things in store for my blog. Just stay tuned!! LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th October 2010, 8:34 am

Morning Ladies!!!

I'm so excited bout my blog. I didn't think I would enjoy or have this much to say or share!! I have a couple of friends on facebook that are going natural and they've called me from time to time with questions. Of course I've referred them to this site, but it is good to know that I can share with them things I've learned from this site through my blog.

Well I had the best twist out every yesterday. I'll post pictures tonight, because I got home late and didn't take pictures yesterday. Now isn't that something.

Hope everyone has a great day...and remember It's All About the Curls!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 5th October 2010, 8:49 am

Nice commercial!!! lol
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 5th October 2010, 10:54 am

Hey KNH, congrats on starting your blog...I'll be following you! Have a great day!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 5th October 2010, 11:01 am

Morning KNH!!!! I just took a peek at your blog and you are doing it girl!!! You have definitely gotten yourself a follower.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th October 2010, 11:52 am

WhosThatRedHead wrote:Nice commercial!!! lol

hummmm Yeah is was..LOL (wasn't shooting for that but heck it works) I love you
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th October 2010, 11:53 am

LaToya28 wrote:Hey KNH, congrats on starting your blog...I'll be following you! Have a great day!

Thank LaToya....I'm real excited about blogging!! Thanks for following and stoppin by!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th October 2010, 11:55 am

NhappyJackie wrote:Morning KNH!!!! I just took a peek at your blog and you are doing it girl!!! You have definitely gotten yourself a follower.

Hey NhappyJackie...

Thanks hun... Embarassed I have a lot of great things planned. Keep a look out there will surprises even I'm going to enjoy...LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th October 2010, 3:35 pm

why in the world did u NOT tell me u started ur blog Mad thats so funny cuz crissy inspired me and here we are payin it forward. i love ur blog and a good job on the vids. u will definitely give us alot of insight on the PRODUCTS Rolling Eyes but overall i think its so fun. i think its even crazier that yall enjoy what goes on in my crazy head but its like therapy so yall have no choice but to sit back n LISTEN Razz !!

im also lookin forward to ur stories and testimonies on the trials n tribulations of bein a single mom wit sons. here lately this younger generation has been disappointing me and i know its hard for single moms to hold it down and to raise teenage boys as they transition to men becuz they go through tryin to find themselves and major peer pressure. i love readin u boast on ur kids becuz you've raised them to be positive assets in todays society and i know they will have nothin but success. i can tell u challenge them to be leaders n keep em on the straight n narrow cuz i already know...big mama aint havin it. i really admire you Smile and keep up the good work cuz you'll be retiring early in no time!!

congrats on 11 months, i cant wait to see how u gonna celebrate a whoooole year...whew!! time has really flown by fast. i've known yall which seems like forever.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 5th October 2010, 4:08 pm

NubieNatty wrote:why in the world did u NOT tell me u started ur blog Mad thats so funny cuz crissy inspired me and here we are payin it forward. i love ur blog and a good job on the vids. u will definitely give us alot of insight on the PRODUCTS Rolling Eyes but overall i think its so fun. i think its even crazier that yall enjoy what goes on in my crazy head but its like therapy so yall have no choice but to sit back n LISTEN Razz !!

im also lookin forward to ur stories and testimonies on the trials n tribulations of bein a single mom wit sons. here lately this younger generation has been disappointing me and i know its hard for single moms to hold it down and to raise teenage boys as they transition to men becuz they go through tryin to find themselves and major peer pressure. i love readin u boast on ur kids becuz you've raised them to be positive assets in todays society and i know they will have nothin but success. i can tell u challenge them to be leaders n keep em on the straight n narrow cuz i already know...big mama aint havin it. i really admire you Smile and keep up the good work cuz you'll be retiring early in no time!!

congrats on 11 months, i cant wait to see how u gonna celebrate a whoooole year...whew!! time has really flown by fast. i've known yall which seems like forever.

AWWW, so sweet. GOOOOO DEB!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th October 2010, 7:29 pm

NubieNatty wrote:why in the world did u NOT tell me u started ur blog Mad thats so funny cuz crissy inspired me and here we are payin it forward. i love ur blog and a good job on the vids. u will definitely give us alot of insight on the PRODUCTS Rolling Eyes but overall i think its so fun. i think its even crazier that yall enjoy what goes on in my crazy head but its like therapy so yall have no choice but to sit back n LISTEN Razz !!

I know it really seems like I know everyone on a personal level. You know I started a blog on blogspot..I think that's the name, but I found it kinda hard to set it up like I wanted...I'm a little changelled with certain technology things...it was something I wanted to do once I hit my 1 year mark. So I really set up my page shortly after you and crissy did yours. I was going to wait until the day of my 1 year anniversary, but I got excited this month and said what the heck.

I think our blogs show our personality, and I think because it is our own personal space we are more open. I hope that makes sense. You are very open honest and funny...and Crissy is the calm and sharing one. Me...well I'm kinda all over the place (AD/HD) so you may see things from hair, to food talk, and most definitely topics concerning being a single parent. As you know being a single parent is work, and I had to make adjustments when they were little, and now I've got to make adjustments as they become young adults. Just remember....as children they should conform to your will; that way when they become young adults the right of the wrong of things will be embedded into their soul!!

Thanks for the kudos and support...that is what I love about this site; everyone one tries to empower, encourage and support each over!! Much love to you Nubie..... I love you

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th October 2010, 7:30 pm

CrissyQ wrote:

AWWW, so sweet. GOOOOO DEB!

Y'all are making me teary eyed over here.... Sad
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 5th October 2010, 7:58 pm

I'm gonna make you cry even more. I was raised by a single mother. Single mothers are the most amazing people in the world. Raising two young black men to be successful and not give into pressures of this world is a task within itself and you are doing an awesome job!

You are a phenomenal woman. Keep up the great work! Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th October 2010, 12:18 am

jlowman1 wrote:I'm gonna make you cry even more. I was raised by a single mother. Single mothers are the most amazing people in the world. Raising two young black men to be successful and not give into pressures of this world is a task within itself and you are doing an awesome job!

You are a phenomenal woman. Keep up the great work! Very Happy

awwww Jlow thanks sweetie!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 6th October 2010, 1:35 am

Hi KNH
I just checked out your blog, it looks great! Congrats on getting it, up and running, and kudos to you on raising two boys into responsible young men. I don't have children yet, but when I do I hope I will be able to do a good job raising them.

p.s. I like afroveda too, the shea alma "was" a staple of mine, but I won't be repurchasing with her new prices Evil or Very Mad
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th October 2010, 8:52 am

kinksncurls wrote:Hi KNH
I just checked out your blog, it looks great! Congrats on getting it, up and running, and kudos to you on raising two boys into responsible young men. I don't have children yet, but when I do I hope I will be able to do a good job raising them.

p.s. I like afroveda too, the shea alma "was" a staple of mine, but I won't be repurchasing with her new prices Evil or Very Mad

Hi KnC

Thank you...this has been a job, but when you have kids you will do a great job raising. Trust me.

Now on to afroveda and the new price increase... Evil or Very Mad To get around the price increase I'm going to buy the sets. It's cheaper and you get like 3 products for a little more than the price of 1. I sent her an e-mail about the price increase. I'm sure it will go down and her sales drop!!!

I'm going to the expo in Dallas in November and I'll will ask her in person why such a large increase!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 6th October 2010, 12:20 pm

Awww...I'm tearing up, too! LoL

Do your thang KNH and continue to represent us (mine is a woman-child, but that's a whole 'nutha issue) single moms so well! Very Happy

On the Afroveda tip...yeah, ask her what's up with such a large price increase? I haven't even tried it yet...tell her she's losing customers! LMAO
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th October 2010, 6:16 pm

afroveda said the prices went up due to the economy and the increase on the ingredients that she used to provide quality products. its on newly natural blog; now i understand the recession n blah blah blah...but DOUBLIN the prices on top of payin so much for shippin is crazy Mad to go from $9 to 18 for the same product and size...no gurl, no ma'am! i hope she's ready to start shippin SAMPLE packs only!!

matter of fact...when u see her...can u PLEASE get me some shikakai oil Smile like no REALLY!!! esp if its cheaper than $14 on the website now too. if she has the sample packs of the oils i'll take that too cuz i want to try the rice bran and citrus oil..thanx!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th October 2010, 2:14 am

TheRYL1 wrote:Awww...I'm tearing up, too! LoL

Do your thang KNH and continue to represent us (mine is a woman-child, but that's a whole 'nutha issue) single moms so well! Very Happy

On the Afroveda tip...yeah, ask her what's up with such a large price increase? I haven't even tried it yet...tell her she's losing customers! LMAO

Hey RYL1

Single parenting is a blessing...we can do it our way without drama!! I'm just kidding, I would love to had some help, and male around would have made things a little easier when I had to have the talk!! LOL

I plan to ask her face-to-face at the Dallas Expo!!! I'm so excited to be going!!! I'm making my reservations Friday....
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next