CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have You Added Decaffeinated Coffee in Henna to Cover Your Gray Roots Dark Brown With Great Results?

2 posters

Go down

Have You Added Decaffeinated Coffee in Henna to Cover Your Gray Roots Dark Brown With Great Results? Empty Have You Added Decaffeinated Coffee in Henna to Cover Your Gray Roots Dark Brown With Great Results?

Post by envizionj 22nd July 2010, 12:07 pm

Have any of you henna heads used decaffeinated coffee in your henna to achieve dark brown hair on your gray roots? I have tried 2 cups cocoa; 2 tablespoons of ground cloves; 2 tablespoons of Amla, but I still end up with auburn roots.

Hopefully, it does not have the same ph level as indigo, which gives me migraines.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Have You Added Decaffeinated Coffee in Henna to Cover Your Gray Roots Dark Brown With Great Results? Empty Re: Have You Added Decaffeinated Coffee in Henna to Cover Your Gray Roots Dark Brown With Great Results?

Post by CSI 5th August 2010, 4:38 am

I just mixed my Henna with caffeinated, black coffee because on the package of henna it said to do that if you want dark hair. My roots are not as coppery but they are still red Smile Although this didn't turn my greys dark like I wanted there was a great benefit. the Henna didn't stain my hands or the shower tile or anything. I think I would be able to apply it even w/o gloves and no stain. That's a BIG plus Smile

CSI

Back to top Go down

Have You Added Decaffeinated Coffee in Henna to Cover Your Gray Roots Dark Brown With Great Results? Empty Re: Have You Added Decaffeinated Coffee in Henna to Cover Your Gray Roots Dark Brown With Great Results?

Post by envizionj 5th August 2010, 5:39 pm

Thanks for the feedback CurlyGiGi. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down