CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henna Help .... PLEASE! ***UPDATE****PICTURE ADDED**

4 posters

Go down

Henna Help .... PLEASE!  ***UPDATE****PICTURE ADDED**  Empty Henna Help .... PLEASE! ***UPDATE****PICTURE ADDED**

Post by iamglennie 29th June 2010, 10:26 pm

Ok I stumbled in to an Indian Market around the corner from me and this is what they had. I didn't see any of the names that I have seen mentioned on here! Are they safe to use? HAAAALP! Please and thankyou..in advance! : )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by iamglennie on 30th June 2010, 11:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Add picture)
iamglennie
iamglennie

Back to top Go down

Henna Help .... PLEASE!  ***UPDATE****PICTURE ADDED**  Empty Re: Henna Help .... PLEASE! ***UPDATE****PICTURE ADDED**

Post by iamglennie 29th June 2010, 10:49 pm

I am trying to post the pic from my Black Berry....ugh!
iamglennie
iamglennie

Back to top Go down

Henna Help .... PLEASE!  ***UPDATE****PICTURE ADDED**  Empty Re: Henna Help .... PLEASE! ***UPDATE****PICTURE ADDED**

Post by iamglennie 29th June 2010, 11:02 pm

Ok it is not working but the one package reads AFSHAN and the other is Naajo
iamglennie
iamglennie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamglennie 30th June 2010, 2:04 pm

BUMP...anyone?
iamglennie
iamglennie

Back to top Go down

Post by popsbaby 30th June 2010, 3:40 pm

I wouldn't chance it. Order online from a reputable establishment.
Some henna has chemicals in it that will turn your hair trashbag green.
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberBrown 30th June 2010, 6:51 pm

Do you see any ingredients on the label? If the package reads anything other than HENNA I wouldn't risk it (unless it's Karishma henna! I love all 11 herbs and spices that they add to their henna lol).
AmberBrown
AmberBrown

Back to top Go down

Post by krissyc39 10th July 2010, 3:35 am

Don't use the henna on the left. Real henna is red. End of story. That henna has been compounded with chemicals to give it the "dark brown" color.

Idk about the one on the right but if no one else can offer answers and you don't feel comfortable, it's best that you don't use it. The henna I use is around $2.50 and the low price makes me a little suspicious.
krissyc39
krissyc39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down