CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, is a stranger!!!! Hair/Life Updates

+27
nattyblog
iri9109
krazy coils
Keisha
priceless
NubieNatty
AfrikanLatina
poeticlyspkng
Juices-n-Berries
Karyn
CurlsGalore
SheeTacular
KurlyQT
jcanalena79
bholmes87
ktoliver5303
QuietButterfly
ChrsLvsBks
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
SisterBoyd
CocaColaCutie
Nikcoils
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
TerraD
tiashaunteƩ
31 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

TerraD, is a stranger!!!! Hair/Life Updates - Page 10 Empty Re: TerraD, is a stranger!!!! Hair/Life Updates

Post by Lynnieluve 12th August 2010, 9:50 pm

Hey TerraD!!!! (in my loudest country voice)

Glad to hear things are going great for you!!! TerraD, is a stranger!!!! Hair/Life Updates - Page 10 617583 for applying for the program at UCLA!!! Good luck~~~

I cant wait to see MM!!! I know the braidouts have been super cute!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

TerraD, is a stranger!!!! Hair/Life Updates - Page 10 Empty Re: TerraD, is a stranger!!!! Hair/Life Updates

Post by TheRYL1 13th August 2010, 12:53 pm

Hey TerraD!

Good for you...I love to hear good stuff! :-)

I know your hair is getting bigger! LOL

We gotta get together with SisBoyd soon; she wants to go to CozyMel's! TerraD, is a stranger!!!! Hair/Life Updates - Page 10 Icon_cheers
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 14th August 2010, 12:48 am

Hey Terra!! I agree with TheRYL you all should get together so I can come too!!!!! cheers lol
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 24th August 2010, 10:41 pm

I owe you all a major hair update pic. Coming soon! Renon and B, we definitely need to do something. What is everyone up to this weekend?
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 25th August 2010, 1:45 am

bholmes87 wrote:Hey Terra!! I agree with TheRYL you all should get together so I can come too!!!!! cheers lol

NOTE to Terra...BHolmes must be alerted to the next BSS trip! LOL

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 25th August 2010, 1:47 am

Hey Terra!

How you been, woman?!?

I know it's something I have to do, but I can't remember what! So important, right? But, I know it's something...let me check! ;-)

When are you free?
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 25th August 2010, 1:57 pm

LOL! I'm free friday and saturday. I've been well, really busy, but good!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 25th August 2010, 2:24 pm

Terra came back with lush lavish hair...go on girl!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 25th August 2010, 5:44 pm

LOL, thanks CCC.

I need to find a way to update more often! I still haven't straightened my hair and don't plan on doing so until getting layers and a nice trim in November! My hair has been thriving with a mix of protective styles and braidouts (I had to find a happy medium). I haven't done a length check but I know I'm past APL, slowly inching toward BSL.
My hair has gotten extremely thick. I attribute it to the Vatika oil, but I could be wrong.
Here are a few things that I have planned for my hair over the next few weeks:

-Indigo. My hair is still dark, but not black like it used to be. I plan on incorporating Indigo every 3-4 months, to keep my hair as close to black as possible.
-Avocado/coconut milk deep conditioners. I used typical DC's and would love to try something more exciting.
-Twist outs. I know, I know, not really a big deal. But, I have never had a successful twistout. Moptop Maven, has me thinking that it could simply be my technique, so I want to try again.

These are a few of my current goals. Let me know if you have any, you're thinking about trying, or if you have suggestions for me!

Have a great rest of the week!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th August 2010, 7:08 pm

Hey TerraD, good to know things are well! I can't wait to see updated pics
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 25th August 2010, 9:45 pm

Thanks! Looking good in the avi, Sweet!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th August 2010, 11:25 am

You were doing it up with the braidout. The ayurvedic treatments, oils, powders are doing your hair well.

Remember indigo has to be used in conjunction with henna. We don't want you to have blue hair.

Congrats on being official by completing your residency!

Hope you the best with program should you decide to pursue it.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 30th August 2010, 6:11 pm

Thanks Chrs! I do not want blue hair LOL. I ordered the indigo and it should get here this week.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 28th September 2010, 8:43 pm

Hey TerraD!

Did you see the info about the upcoming L.A. meet up?

It'll be Saturday, 10/9 at 2:30 at the Cozy Mel's on Rosecrans...remember we passed by that day...across from the Vitamin Shoppe/BevMo, etc.? Check with Sister Boyd for more info.

I hope you're free...I'd love to see ya!

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10