CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

+47
nattyblog
Notthecoolmom
WhosThatRedHead
Karyn
MellowOne
QuietButterfly
jcanalena79
NhappyJackie
Serenity23
BrownSkinDiva
swoodward
priceless
FemmeFox
SheeTacular
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Intelligentbeauty
CocoEuro
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
poeticlyspkng
AfrikanLatina
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
BlondeByDesire
Curly_Aquarius
coilykinks
TMS
jamaicacurl
MsJay1121
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
Lynnieluve
CurlsGalore
curlsunfurled
CocaColaCutie
Muz
NubieNatty
bholmes87
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
TheRYL1
NylaCoils
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
KinkyNappyHappy
51 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by krazy coils 15th July 2010, 1:17 pm

Hey KNH I am cracking up over here! Nightclub cardio sounds like fun but like whosthatred I would have been giggling and passed out too! Everytime I get my nephews or niece to teach me one of these new dances its like a workout!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th July 2010, 1:19 pm

Okay...y'alll are cracking me up over here KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 Lol

@NTCM, Red, CrissyQ & Mel...this is the deal.

I was dropping it like it was hot..... I guess that's the how low can you go dance, as well as that booty thing where you bend your knees and shake your booty...I was trying, but I kept trying get a count together..you know 1, 2, 3, 4 shake...LOL

So there was one sensible dance song that came on the Cupid Shuffle KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 617583 but she changed that track to the Lean Back song!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 Icon_rolleyes THAT was a mess....but to answer your question...we didn't do the stanky leg!!! ROTFL

I'm really having fun...I'm burning calories I'm sure!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th July 2010, 1:23 pm

krazy coils wrote:Hey KNH I am cracking up over here! Nightclub cardio sounds like fun but like whosthatred I would have been giggling and passed out too! Everytime I get my nephews or niece to teach me one of these new dances its like a workout!

Hey KC...I know I'm rolling over here!! Nightclub cardio is a lot o fun....I didn't laugh, because I was trippin in my head, because I know I can dance but I was so challenged by the moves.

I can do my version of the stanky leg, but I'm going to get my youngest son to teach me how to do the Jerk!! I'm going to be ready next Wednesday!!! LOL

These new dances are a workout for sure...but you know line dancing is a work out as well. **wonder if I could suggest line dancing as a cardo class** LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th July 2010, 1:33 pm

Morning ladies....

Health: I went to a stretch and tone class today, but I was so sore from the StrengthXperience class I did yesterday that I could only stay about 10 minutes. I decided to do a bit of cardio so I did 30 minutes on the Treadmill. I Burned about 129 calories...got to do better on that. I was next to a girl that burned almost 445 calories. I wonder how long did it take her to do that?

Per CrissyQ..I will be taking full body pictures Saturday before I go to Zumba class. Hope I have the nerve to post!! LOL

Hair: Penny is doing well, and she's still pinned up. Now I know I said I was going to shampoo on day 7, but I have an interview tomorrow with the Director of Radiation Oncology Finance Division. **this is my the second interview** (this is for a different position, not the one I interviewed for at the beginning of May) I will probable do a puff with the twist out bangs. Any other suggestions?

Well...I've got a lot going on my desk, so I'll be in and out throught out the day....

See you on curl street!!

KNH

Last edited by KinkyNappyHappy on 15th July 2010, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 15th July 2010, 2:43 pm

LMAOOOOO....KNH...you have me over here rol-ling! LOL

I try to do some of the dances from the videos...but hey, I admit I'm older now and some of them moves are beyond me! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 Lol And as for the Jerk...Girl, will you put those lessons on a video...cuz that's gonna be fun-ny! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 617583

I am now on the Grown & Sexy Moves tip...if ya hoppin' around...I will not dance with you!

Good luck on your interview...I say a nice puff, no bangs...so they will focus on your face and not your twists. Just my two pennies!

Have a good one, Lady!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th July 2010, 5:24 pm

TheRYL1 wrote:LMAOOOOO....KNH...you have me over here rol-ling! LOL

I try to do some of the dances from the videos...but hey, I admit I'm older now and some of them moves are beyond me! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 Lol And as for the Jerk...Girl, will you put those lessons on a video...cuz that's gonna be fun-ny! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 617583

I am now on the Grown & Sexy Moves tip...if ya hoppin' around...I will not dance with you!

Good luck on your interview...I say a nice puff, no bangs...so they will focus on your face and not your twists. Just my two pennies!

Have a good one, Lady!

Hey RYL1

I remember back in my clubbing days my best friend and I would look at (what I thought at the time were) old folks, and we decided we would know that we were old when dancing meant moving from side to side. Well...that came sooner than I thought. Now I think I can dance...like I said I can do my version of the stanky leg, but honey I think I would look a little silly Jerking all over the place... KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 Kopfschuettel Nope...so I'll just break my neck running to the dance floor for all of the line dance songs!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 Lol On a serious note...working out has been a very humbling experience for sure!

Thanks for the tip...I will do my puff..NO BANGS!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 Icon_biggrin Thanks hun!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 15th July 2010, 5:44 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
TheRYL1 wrote:LMAOOOOO....KNH...you have me over here rol-ling! LOL

Have a good one, Lady!

Hey RYL1

I remember back in my clubbing days my best friend and I would look at (what I thought at the time were) old folks, and we decided we would know that we were old when dancing meant moving from side to side. Well...that came sooner than I thought. Now I think I can dance...like I said I can do my version of the stanky leg, but honey I think I would look a little silly Jerking all over the place... KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 Kopfschuettel Nope...so I'll just break my neck running to the dance floor for all of the line dance songs!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 Lol On a serious note...working out has been a very humbling experience for sure!

Thanks for the tip...I will do my puff..NO BANGS!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 Icon_biggrin Thanks hun!!!

My co-workers are looking at me funny because i am cracking up at you too. i am not the best dancer but i can pretty much keep up. I would love to see you and RYL1 on the dance floor. KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 40 879602 thats yall runnin to the dance floor.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 15th July 2010, 8:06 pm

Now if I remember correctly these classes are at work right?
I just know my job...Nightclub cardio would be a WHOLE different story No
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 15th July 2010, 11:41 pm

No bangs...Best of luck on your interview!

Sounds like a lot of fun. I am picturing the hubby over here doin the old man shuffle. Too funny!!!

Sounds like you are having a great time!

Now from up here I see Texas heat and heavy workouts. I am wondering if you keep it up, could your rinse your protective style? I am having one of my thinking spells and am wondering about how to rinse the scalp without unravelling the twists. Interesting...
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th July 2010, 6:10 pm

Notthecoolmom wrote:Now if I remember correctly these classes are at work right?
I just know my job...Nightclub cardio would be a WHOLE different story No

They are work, but we have a fitness center in one of our buildings. It's like a gym so it really is a Nightclub Cardio Class that you would find at your local gym!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th July 2010, 6:16 pm

swoodward wrote:No bangs...Best of luck on your interview!

Sounds like a lot of fun. I am picturing the hubby over here doin the old man shuffle. Too funny!!!

Sounds like you are having a great time!

Now from up here I see Texas heat and heavy workouts. I am wondering if you keep it up, could your rinse your protective style? I am having one of my thinking spells and am wondering about how to rinse the scalp without unravelling the twists. Interesting...

Hey Swoodard

I took the advice that both you and RYL1 gave me...puff and no bangs. I can't wait to shampoo and do a washNgo or twists again!!

The interview went very well. The guy that was interviewing me kept saying things like "it's going to be hard to replace you" (he was referring to my current department based on all that I do) or "if you accept this position" and he did indicated that they would be making a decision next week. He said and his exact words were "We will not keep you waiting too long, we should have a decision by next week." The interview only lasted 20 minutes. Not sure if that's a good sign, but we'll see....

Working out with a protective style has been the best thing for me. By yesterday my twists were getting a bit frizzy, but I'm in doors most of the time so the heat of the day doesn't bother me. Now on weekends....that's another story. I thought about rinsing my twists this week, but I don't really sweat in my head so I didn't bother with it!!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th July 2010, 6:29 pm

Well....the day is winding down and I'm getting ready to get my weekend started. I have a few stops to make before I take Xander to drill. He drilling at a church with the officers tonight.... Rolling Eyes I was invited to dinner, so that's a bust!!! LOL

Hair: Last night I took my twists down, and use Kinky Curly Come Clean and Tressemme's Nourishing Conditioner. I guess protective styling has it advantages...when I say no shedding...maybe about 10 or 11 strands of hair. I'm so for real!!. I don't know if it was the deep conditioner treatment, KimmayTube's leave in, or the fact that I didn't manipulate my hair for 5 days. I don't know but I'm going to twist back up tonight or in the morning and that's going to be my go to style for a while. It doesn't help that it is so easy!!!

Health: I think I over did it this week. I was so tired this morning in StepXperience class. My legs were heavy and I just didn't have the energy I needed for that class, but I made it to the end. I think next week I'll do 4 days instead of 5...take a break on Thursdays! Don't know still trying to figure out my routine!!

I'll be back tonight to see what going on on CS...gotta go across town!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th July 2010, 7:06 pm

lmaoooooooooooooooo ya'll leeb hr alone she can do the Stanky leg if she want lol!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th July 2010, 7:08 pm

how do you not sweat in your head?? that is where I start!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 16th July 2010, 8:43 pm

I'm with Sweet I have to at least rinse my head everytime I work out. It's like there's a faucet in my head.
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 16th July 2010, 8:55 pm

Hey KNH,

Don't overdue it when you first start working out. When you start feeling sore you may have to switch your routine to something low impact or do strength training on some days.

-------

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=5539
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40