CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

+47
nattyblog
Notthecoolmom
WhosThatRedHead
Karyn
MellowOne
QuietButterfly
jcanalena79
NhappyJackie
Serenity23
BrownSkinDiva
swoodward
priceless
FemmeFox
SheeTacular
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Intelligentbeauty
CocoEuro
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
poeticlyspkng
AfrikanLatina
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
BlondeByDesire
Curly_Aquarius
coilykinks
TMS
jamaicacurl
MsJay1121
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
Lynnieluve
CurlsGalore
curlsunfurled
CocaColaCutie
Muz
NubieNatty
bholmes87
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
TheRYL1
NylaCoils
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
KinkyNappyHappy
51 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 2 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by curlsunfurled 6th May 2010, 8:10 pm

Wow..KNH, your hair has really grown since January. Looks good!
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 2 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by CurlsGalore 6th May 2010, 8:27 pm

Hey KNH! Just passing through saying hey! You're rockin' that puff! Loves it!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 6th May 2010, 9:52 pm

Hey KNH...you got that puff, girl! ;-)

I need tips...mine is kinda a "poof" instead! LOL
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 7th May 2010, 10:42 am

knh, yea please dont go broke! i understand cuz its expensive...one sip at a time!!! look for a good alternative that way u can use ur bnb on special occasions!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th May 2010, 11:26 am

Your hair is growing....cute puff. Did you have a lot of shrinkage? If that was Roxie, she would have shrunk up so bad the headband probably would have popped off. KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 2 Icon_lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 7th May 2010, 12:23 pm

Mawning KNH!!! TGIF!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th May 2010, 2:08 pm

Hey Y'all...

I've been trying to post all morning!!! The internet on my computer is so out!! I had things to do...like place my KBN order, and my Qhemet order, and pay my cell phone bill. Not to mention that I can't do any work!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 2 Lol

I couldn't sign on to CN and you should have seen me calling our help desk!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 2 Lol Work is one thing, but not being about to check on my sister/curly/friends...that will never do!!!

Anyway...I will be posting my review on bumble and bumble and MiraCurl in the morning. Tonight...I'm going to a birthday dinner at some restaurant gonna have me a drink I really need it!!!

Penny is still in a puff. I just push the back up a little bit. I can really see the growth now!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 2 617583 I'm so excited. I didn't know what to expect ~ you know...I just couldn't imagane 6 months ago my hair would look like this. Thanks to everybody for your words of encouragement and advice... KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Well anyway...I received my book (THANK GOD I'M NATURAL) and T-Shirt (pink&green) yesterday!! I can't wait to find some down time so I can really get into the book. Has anybody else read this book?

I hope you guys have a great weekend...and remember it's all about the CURLS!!

Be Blessed!!
KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th May 2010, 2:15 pm

@ccc - use the gel for a twist out? That might be interesting. I'm going to try something different this weekend, so I'm going to keep that in mind!! Thanks

@LadyM - Thanks girl...the color really shows up on pictures and in the sun!!!

@CG...thanks for stopping by. I am such a hair fan of yours...love you avatar!!

@curlsunfurled - I'm sooo glad to see you!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 2 617583 Have you started a thread here? Please do...if you haven't I'm going to tell Lynn on you!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I hate I missed the last meeting up..I was so tired!! **checking in a few minutes to see if you've started a thread LOL**
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th May 2010, 2:19 pm

I really miss the quote function.... KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 2 Affraid
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 7th May 2010, 2:40 pm

Your hair looks awesome. It is really growing. That is one big puff indeed!

P.S. I miss the quote function too.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th May 2010, 2:42 pm

@curlsunfurled....It's soo good to see you!!! I know...back in January I was wearing a puff at the meet-up. I can really see the growth. Please come join us ont CSJ you will so like it here!! I'll send Lynn after you if you don't. LOL

@ TheRYL1 - I use Qhemet to do my puff. The Balm is what helps defines the curls in my puff. I use the heavy cream all over and put extra on the part that I'm pushing back, and then load the puff wit the balm. Guess what? I have NO shrinkage, none at all!!

@Nubie - I know what you mean. I went to Target to buy some more, but I couldn't pay $21.99 for it. I am going to Ross to see if I can find some Yes to Cucumbers Conditioner. Wish me luck!!

@Lynn - no shrinkage no lie!! Penny is not as thick as Roxie, but I bet with Qhemet Roxie would behave!! LOL

@Sweet - heyyy....ordering KBN as soon as I reply to everyone!!

I hope this will post, cause I don't see my last two..**sigh**
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th May 2010, 2:47 pm

@JnB - Thanks girl...you've had a lot of growth in the last few months as well!! I wonder if we are having a meet-up this month?
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 7th May 2010, 2:47 pm

Love the puff I can understand how you can get stuck wearing a style i've been wearing a puff/pony for the past few days from my twist out in Vegas. i just put Sheba back in twist ad a bun cause i gotta let her play for mother's day.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 7th May 2010, 3:37 pm

Okay KNH..I have joined CSJ and posted a brief history. Please don't call Lynn-I have seen her in action. LOL!
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by MsJay1121 7th May 2010, 3:40 pm

Um, I will be stopping by more often.... WHEN did your puff get so BIG???? Shocked
MsJay1121
MsJay1121

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 7th May 2010, 4:38 pm

Hey I got your message but with the glitches going on on the site I couldn't read much of it. You want a 2 strand in what colour?
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 7th May 2010, 5:08 pm

Wow, that puff is on point! Nice job.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th May 2010, 6:17 pm

This site is really acting up...but yet I'm going to get one post in even if it kills me...LOL

JCurl - I think I was looking at grey (more of a silver grey) but I've had a chance to think about it and I think I should do pink!! I'm so confused!! LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th May 2010, 6:26 pm

@npmoore - I was addicted to headbands real bad. I just wasn't ready to wear my hair out, but with some length it's on now!! If only I could master the twists...LO

@curlsunfurled - I'm so glad you made it..I found your thread, but I don't think my post posted...LOL I'll try again tonight!

@cc - I was braided up for 2 months and POW!!! LOL

@TMS - Thanks girl...
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 7th May 2010, 11:43 pm

Lol! So is pink your final answer? A bright pink or soft pink? Not to make you even more confused Wink
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th May 2010, 11:47 pm

LOL..I know scratch Well I guess I'll be bold and do a soft pink. LOL

Thanks JCurl!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 8th May 2010, 12:12 am

Hey KNH, hope you enjoyed the b-day celebration and that drink that is well deserved.

LOL@ you calling the helpdesk....nothing getting in the way of CN.com. I totally feel you.

Any big hair plans this weekend?
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 8th May 2010, 12:50 am

great hair. Ur puff is huge. I have given up on the puff, because the band gives me a headache. Congrats on the puff!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th May 2010, 1:06 am

Hey Dva...

I didn't make the b-day celebration. They didn't get my computer working until 4pm!!! I had to do 8 hrs of work in 3hrs. I really didn't have a choice, because we are getting ready for Joint Commission, Magnet and this month is Employee Appreciation Month so I had a lot of details I had to straighten out once my computer was up and running again.

I was so out done with our IT department. I called in my incident report at 9:35am and they didn't get my computer working until 4pm!!! I stayed late cause I DON"T DO weekends!!!

Did you mom use the spritz recipe that I gave you? Just curious...just it used it tonight and my scalp feels so good!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 8th May 2010, 7:43 am

Wow! KNH- that is a big PUFF!! I am loving it! Sorry I didnt get to visit yesterday! I am doing these micro twist and they are taking tooo long!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next