CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

+75
Janet36603
Deva_87
talljournalist
.:Eden:.
caracara01
melbelle81
Karyn
prettysunshyne
KeishaMac
LOVELYREAN
MellowOne
jlowman1
DvaAuNaturel
Muz
Nikcoils
RissaRae
Yellagirlcurls
hurjurnee
NaturalNixon
newcurlieque
LaToya28
Erica5417
poeticlyspkng
CurlCita
SheeTacular
CrissyQ
mstokes2008
jamaicacurl
truet
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
TerraD
NubieNatty
Ameenah
Vee
krazy coils
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
exhale1913
CocoEuro
SimplyShainee
Winnielours
sunbaby
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
Mz. Thang
d.denise
Cherry: extraordinary!
cutephantasm
Shauny
p_nuttie43
bholmes87
Pinkrage
SisterBoyd
CombatCurls
traveljunkie08
Reeree1224
Miss CurlyT
MsJay1121
Juices-n-Berries
dajewel
CurlsGalore
adiaha
curly+kinky+fierce
Lynnieluve
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
Corygentri
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteé
MahoganyCurls
79 posters

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by bholmes87 2nd April 2010, 4:32 pm

Hahahaha yay!!!!! You crack me up Jess Razz tongue
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by ChrsLvsBks 2nd April 2010, 5:07 pm

I read the DC and was willing to try it--I am so gullible MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_redface . I just love trying new things.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 2nd April 2010, 5:15 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:I read the DC and was willing to try it--I am so gullible MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_redface . I just love trying new things.

Chrs you aren't alone. I read the mix and was like, hmmmm sounds interesting; wonder how it'll work out. I fall for the bait all the time. Embarassed My co-workers always tease me and get me.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 2nd April 2010, 7:36 pm

LOL AT ALL OF YOU GUYS..................... MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KeishaMac 3rd April 2010, 2:30 am

Y'all are too funny! I'm sorry I couldn't post yesterday...I was celebrating my b-day. Had lots of fun with the DH and friends.

BUT...Y'all had me laughing out loud literally ALL DAY! I lurked and read all of y'all's comments and was like "they are really fooling in here today!" I kind of figured it was a joke, considering that I have had to deal with that type of stuff my whole life. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_razz But she got y'all good! That is an instant classic, MC!

Now, on to the curly fro! WOW! It was so beautiful, I wish I could get that much curl and stretch together. Anyway, have a great Easter! See you Monday!
KeishaMac
KeishaMac

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 3rd April 2010, 10:34 am

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 13_16_2

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Sig
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 4th April 2010, 2:21 am

...a hot mess...that's all I have to say...hot mess!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th April 2010, 9:30 am

Morning MC~

Just stopped by to see what you were up to over here!!!

Happy Easter!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 4th April 2010, 5:08 pm

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 00140

WOW! This is fabulous!

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th April 2010, 11:05 pm

Hey, I tried the B&B and I love it!! Thank you for bringing it to my attention!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th April 2010, 11:24 pm

"I just came to say, Happy Easter Day"
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 5th April 2010, 7:45 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:I read the DC and was willing to try it--I am so gullible MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_redface . I just love trying new things.

Whoa! I am so happy you didnt! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_eek Lol!

DvaAuNaturel wrote:

Chrs you aren't alone. I read the mix and was like, hmmmm sounds interesting; wonder how it'll work out. I fall for the bait all the time. Embarassed My co-workers always tease me and get me.

Awww! Lol! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_razz

KeishaMac wrote:Y'all are too funny! I'm sorry I couldn't post yesterday...I was celebrating my b-day. Had lots of fun with the DH and friends.

BUT...Y'all had me laughing out loud literally ALL DAY! I lurked and read all of y'all's comments and was like "they are really fooling in here today!" I kind of figured it was a joke, considering that I have had to deal with that type of stuff my whole life. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_razz But she got y'all good! That is an instant classic, MC!

Now, on to the curly fro! WOW! It was so beautiful, I wish I could get that much curl and stretch together. Anyway, have a great Easter! See you Monday!
Thanks girlie! happy belated bday! Yes, that particular day was hilarious..i was laughing too! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_razz
BlondeByDesire wrote:MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 13_16_2

Thank you!!!!!

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Sig

SisterBoyd wrote:...a hot mess...that's all I have to say...hot mess!
Lol~
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Morning MC~

Just stopped by to see what you were up to over here!!!

Happy Easter!!!

KNH

Thank you!

.:Eden:. wrote:MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 00140

WOW! This is fabulous!
Thank you!
sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey, I tried the B&B and I love it!! Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

Yay! I saw your results! Very pretty! I am happy you like it! I can't use mine for a few weeks, it is in a box ready to be shipped! Lol! Seeing your results are giving me the urge to open the box! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_razz
Lynnieluve wrote:"I just came to say, Happy Easter Day"

Thank You!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 5th April 2010, 7:47 am

Hello ladies!

Nothing much today...i am rocking afro puffs! Lol!!!...once again, I am super lazy..i probably will not touch my hair until next week or something. Preparing for this move is draining me! I hope everyone has a wonderful day/week! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th April 2010, 7:50 am

MahoganyCurls wrote:Hello ladies!

Nothing much today...i am rocking afro puffs! Lol!!!...once again, I am super lazy..i probably will not touch my hair until next week or something. Preparing for this move is draining me! I hope everyone has a wonderful day/week! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_biggrin

Puffs; so that means more that one right? I bet you look too cute!! I wanna see!!!

Moving is hard...I really don't like it; in fact not sure who does. lol!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 5th April 2010, 7:53 am

Good Morning MC - we wanna see the afro puffs ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 5th April 2010, 9:13 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
MahoganyCurls wrote:Hello ladies!

Puffs; so that means more that one right? I bet you look too cute!! I wanna see!!!

Moving is hard...I really don't like it; in fact not sure who does. lol!

KNH

Hey!
I think the other day you asked me about my skin regi...i clean my face 2x a day using oil of olay foaming cleansner. Then I used ambi moisturizer as my skin protectant. It is spf 30. Yes, i am pooped! Lol! I will upload pictures of my hair for you guys! It has been this way since yesterday..lol~ MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_biggrin

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good Morning MC - we wanna see the afro puffs ...

Ha ha! Okay, they are coming~
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 5th April 2010, 9:17 am

Moving is really very draning ... but I know you are looking forward to finally being home!!! I, too, would love to see your afro-puff pics Smile!!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 5th April 2010, 9:23 am

My puffs!

This is my first time wearing my little puffy puffs! Lol! I like it though..it is like a mini protective style...i even slept with my hair this way...of course i made it look a little better this morning.

This lady came over, to purchase our recliner we are selling and she said.."may i speak to the mother of this house? Lol! I was like, I am the mother... MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 Icon_razz

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 03910

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 04011

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 04110

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 34 04210

As you can see, I look very tired...i am sooooooooooo exhausted!!!!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 5th April 2010, 9:25 am

jcanalena79 wrote:Moving is really very draning ... but I know you are looking forward to finally being home!!! I, too, would love to see your afro-puff pics Smile!!

yes it is! I love your avatar! It is so glam!!!!!!!!!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 5th April 2010, 9:26 am

ahhhhhh, how cute. I like the Puffs ....
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 5th April 2010, 10:22 am

Very cute. I know you will be happy when this is all over!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 5th April 2010, 10:27 am

LOL @ the lady asking for the mother of the house. You look cute MC!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 5th April 2010, 10:43 am

I probably would have asked the same question. You look really young. Very cute!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 5th April 2010, 10:48 am

Some one is going to read that DC mix without reading the entire thread and actually use it on their hair...when it happens..... sorry, but I am going to laugh!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 5th April 2010, 10:52 am

OMG. sooo cute!!!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next