CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

+75
Janet36603
Deva_87
talljournalist
.:Eden:.
caracara01
melbelle81
Karyn
prettysunshyne
KeishaMac
LOVELYREAN
MellowOne
jlowman1
DvaAuNaturel
Muz
Nikcoils
RissaRae
Yellagirlcurls
hurjurnee
NaturalNixon
newcurlieque
LaToya28
Erica5417
poeticlyspkng
CurlCita
SheeTacular
CrissyQ
mstokes2008
jamaicacurl
truet
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
TerraD
NubieNatty
Ameenah
Vee
krazy coils
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
exhale1913
CocoEuro
SimplyShainee
Winnielours
sunbaby
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
Mz. Thang
d.denise
Cherry: extraordinary!
cutephantasm
Shauny
p_nuttie43
bholmes87
Pinkrage
SisterBoyd
CombatCurls
traveljunkie08
Reeree1224
Miss CurlyT
MsJay1121
Juices-n-Berries
dajewel
CurlsGalore
adiaha
curly+kinky+fierce
Lynnieluve
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
Corygentri
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
MahoganyCurls
79 posters

Page 8 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Empty Been MIA!!!

Post by MahoganyCurls 17th February 2010, 3:40 pm

Sorry about the delay. Things havent really changed for me...I am still twisting my hair, and have tried a few more wash n gos with the eco styler gel on the weekends. A video is actually uploading now for the 500th time!

Anyway, that is about it..oh yeah! I am now apart of the naturallycurly.com video blogger team! I am so excited!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by BlondeByDesire 17th February 2010, 3:48 pm

Good for you. You may have covered this, but which Eco Styler Gel are you using? Does it make your hair feel crunchy?
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by MahoganyCurls 17th February 2010, 4:29 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good for you. You may have covered this, but which Eco Styler Gel are you using? Does it make your hair feel crunchy?

thanks! I am using the clear gel...yes, it does...i will have detailed review when this darn video hurry up and upload...it takes forever to get these videos posted...geesh! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_mad
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by p_nuttie43 17th February 2010, 4:35 pm

wow! your treatment made your hair look sooo pretty and shiny! I like that. i may have to venture into the realms of cassia and henna.

you are such an inspiration! your hair has grown soo much in 1 year! I can't wait to see where i am at in 6 months!
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 17th February 2010, 4:45 pm

p_nuttie43 wrote:wow! your treatment made your hair look sooo pretty and shiny! I like that. i may have to venture into the realms of cassia and henna.

you are such an inspiration! your hair has grown soo much in 1 year! I can't wait to see where i am at in 6 months!

Aww thanks hun! I am loving your hair and name! It looks so soft and pretty!!!!MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 17th February 2010, 5:15 pm

So I am a subscriber to your channel, and after hearing so much about your video..OBTW Happy 1 year Anniversary!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_cheers

I went on to YouTube to check it out!!! AWESOME video..beautiful pictures. You and your husband have beautiful MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_biggrin ..and I's sure your son will have one too~once his teeth come in.. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_biggrin

I can't wait to see how you will style your hair after you finish your twist challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to share your progress with us for the last year!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 17th February 2010, 5:39 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:So I am a subscriber to your channel, and after hearing so much about your video..OBTW Happy 1 year Anniversary!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_cheers

I went on to YouTube to check it out!!! AWESOME video..beautiful pictures. You and your husband have beautiful MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_biggrin ..and I's sure your son will have one too~once his teeth come in.. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_biggrin

I can't wait to see how you will style your hair after you finish your twist challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to share your progress with us for the last year!!!

Awww thank you! Yes, still doing the challenge...yes my little one has a beautiful smile too, he is three now...lol~ mouth full of teeth! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your support! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th February 2010, 11:08 am

I saw your review I love it!! Keep em coming!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 18th February 2010, 11:12 am

MC - did you ever get those videos to load? I haven't been on YT yet, just wondering.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 18th February 2010, 11:41 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:I saw your review I love it!! Keep em coming!

Thanks girl!!!!!

I have to drop by your thread!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 18th February 2010, 11:43 am

BlondeByDesire wrote:MC - did you ever get those videos to load? I haven't been on YT yet, just wondering.

Yes, I did! The first review is up and i am uploading a Devacare review right now! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 18th February 2010, 11:44 am

Great, thanks.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shauny 18th February 2010, 2:16 pm

Hi Mahogany, I recently found CurlyNikki via Naturallycurly last week. Came on the site and saw your 1yr video on Friday which made me look you up on youtube and BC'd Saturday. I was already on the fence about whether I wanted to transition or BC after a year but your videos were the last straw. You (and a few others on here that I'm digging) kick butt and encouraged me to embrace going for my BC. THANKS!! and keep up the good work.
Shauny
Shauny

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 18th February 2010, 2:50 pm

Shauny wrote:Hi Mahogany, I recently found CurlyNikki via Naturallycurly last week. Came on the site and saw your 1yr video on Friday which made me look you up on youtube and BC'd Saturday. I was already on the fence about whether I wanted to transition or BC after a year but your videos were the last straw. You (and a few others on here that I'm digging) kick butt and encouraged me to embrace going for my BC. THANKS!! and keep up the good work.

Oh my goodness girl! That is awesome! Thank you so much! and Congrats!!!!!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_cheers You will love CN.com and Naturallycurly.com and Youtube..the natural hair family is very loving, supportive, and encouraging! Welcome!!!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_sunny
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 18th February 2010, 9:38 pm

Congrats Shauny!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 20th February 2010, 11:23 pm

I dont know if you mentioned it earlier but where did you get your cassia from?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 21st February 2010, 11:31 am

Good Morning MC,

I got to review your videos on DevaCare and ECO Styler ... very interesting and good review. Thanks.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st February 2010, 12:04 pm

I have to go back and watch the devacare, I loved the Eco Styler vid!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 21st February 2010, 5:19 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:I have to go back and watch the devacare, I loved the Eco Styler vid!

Me too!!! The hair was poppin! lol
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by cutephantasm 21st February 2010, 6:59 pm

I have some cassia here that I havent tried...I henna every so often, I definitely want to try it out asap after seeing your results!
cutephantasm
cutephantasm

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 22nd February 2010, 5:14 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:I dont know if you mentioned it earlier but where did you get your cassia from?

Hey! I won it here on CN from Nmoultry ( I am so worried about her!) anyway, i won 200gs...it is from mehandi.com. HTH!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

cutephantasm wrote:I have some cassia here that I havent tried...I henna every so often, I definitely want to try it out asap after seeing your results!

Yay! Aww thanks! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Thanks yall! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Empty Okay, I am still doing my twist challenge...

Post by MahoganyCurls 22nd February 2010, 5:30 pm

....I will continue my twist challenge when get my hair back in its curly state. I just wanted to give you guys a few tutorials for the new year. I am sure you know that I am rocking the rollerset for 2 weeks, I did it yesterday and loved the results. No direct heat used whatsoever. I promise. I have been setting my hair this way about 3 years now, so it is very easy to me. My aunts (beauticians) taught me how to do it. I used to set my relaxed hair once a week. I figured I would give the natural hair a try and it worked to my surprise! The next time I will be doing this will be next year. February 2011. Of course, if I am here to see it MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Icon_surprised ...anyway, i am just wrapping it every night and putting a little coconut oil on it and on my ends...

...you know what was funny? I was doing my homework and i touchec my hair and almost had a heart attack, i forgot that it wasnt curly so I was shocked to feel straight hair! Lol!!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 Lol I almost had a fit! I was like OMG! my hair is flat! Thank goodness i can get under water and my curls will magically appear...I love the versatility of natural hair! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 879602

My curls last friday:
MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 00118

My hair now:
MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 03410

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 00218

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 8 00411
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 22nd February 2010, 5:52 pm

So what gives, how did you do it - so you didn't sit under a dryer?
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 41  Next