CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural in Wonderland

+37
LadyMika
poeticlyspkng
TheRYL1
DvaAuNaturel
Karyn
TMS
krazy coils
jcanalena79
CrissyQ
lovesunshine17
LaToya28
MellowOne
Nikcoils
NubieNatty
Juices-n-Berries
AfrikanLatina
blondie
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Pinkrage
BlondeByDesire
curly+kinky+fierce
ChrsLvsBks
Lynnieluve
Intelligentbeauty
truet
LilMsPuddles
Freestyles
sweetdrk1
Stacye
HumanNature
CocaColaCutie
SheeTacular
vonda4b
tiashaunteƩ
MsJay1121
FemmeFox
41 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Natural in Wonderland - Page 23 Empty Re: Natural in Wonderland

Post by FemmeFox 1st February 2011, 6:15 pm

LadyMika wrote:Your hair looks great! Love the back...they're like goddess braids! May have to try something by Qhemet Biologics though...hear nothing but good stuff about them. Hope you have a good day today! Smile

Thanks Lady M! You will LOVE their products! I now know why they are a HG company for many ladies. Seffy has had an epiphany and I know that QB was part of that!

kekesmom29 wrote:That is a really cute style! I may have to try and copy that.

Hey Kekesmom, thanks for stopping by. Here is the Youtube vid that gave me the inspiration
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd February 2011, 9:16 am

Hey FemmeFox!!

Happy Thursday!!! I am going to take off Friday I'm not going to deal with these people and this snow panic!!! lol!

I see you and Seffy are really doing well over here, and I just had to stop by and see what was going on!

Time for me to get ready for work, so I'll come back and chat with you later!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 3rd February 2011, 7:54 pm

Hey lady!! I see you are doing it up over here. I enjoyed the pics and the styles. Keep up the good work.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Natural in Wonderland - Page 23 Empty Turning a corner or Less is more

Post by FemmeFox 7th February 2011, 6:46 pm

SheeTacular wrote:Hey lady!! I see you are doing it up over here. I enjoyed the pics and the styles. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Shee!

Happy Monday Curlfriends!

How was your weekend? Are you happy/upset with yesterday's Super Bowl outcome? I barely watched the game myself. I had lunch with my family to celebrate my Mother's birthday and by the time we got home it was the beginning of the third quarter. I spent the rest of the game finishing refreshing my hair for this week.

Ummm what was up with Will.I.Am's hair helmet and Fergie;s light up shoulder pads...that was a bit much for me. Usher's jump into the splits (ok jazz splits) was the highlight of halftime for me, lol.

Many of us have been on our HHJ (healthy hair journey) for a year or more. Do you reflect on how your regimen had changed? Has it gotten more or less complicated? I ask these questions because I feel like my routine is simpler now than it was even three months ago and I feel like I am not beholden to my hair as much. Very Happy

For me it has been some trial and error but now that I am focusing on one thing (moisture!) it seems that Seffy is thriving. This is not to discount all the work that went in to coming to this realization but we (Seffy & I ) have turned a corner. Now things that foreign to me (dry detangling, pre-pooing) are 2nd nature and since revamping my style choices (no more mini twists! flat twist outs! PSing with updos to retain moisture & length!), my styling time has been cut down significantly. I think the most exciting thing that has happened so far is that Seffy feels as soft as cashmere. Hmmmm nothing like having a luscious head of hair!

Have you and your hair turned any corners lately? What part of your reg used to be a chore and now is second nature?
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th February 2011, 6:38 pm

Hey FemmeFox

Great post!! I enjoyed the Super Bowl, but I really didn't care who won!! LOL However, I did enjoy half-time!! Boom, Boom..pow!! LOL

Anyway....I thing that my regiment has gotten more complicated, and that could be the reason for the added friends into my world. I don't know, but where I could do my hair in 4 hrs...is now about 6hrs to all day. I don't know, but my journey to moisture has started from pre-pooing to oil rinses, to dry detangling and bumping up my moisture game with my styling product! It's all paying off because I think Penny is growning, but man I would love to let someone else do this once in a while!!

I'm so glad that you and Seffy turned a corner!! Don't you love the fact that less is more?

TTYL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 8th February 2011, 6:43 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey FemmeFox

Great post!! I enjoyed the Super Bowl, but I really didn't care who won!! LOL However, I did enjoy half-time!! Boom, Boom..pow!! LOL

Anyway....I thing that my regiment has gotten more complicated, and that could be the reason for the added friends into my world. I don't know, but where I could do my hair in 4 hrs...is now about 6hrs to all day. I don't know, but my journey to moisture has started from pre-pooing to oil rinses, to dry detangling and bumping up my moisture game with my styling product! It's all paying off because I think Penny is growning, but man I would love to let someone else do this once in a while!!

I'm so glad that you and Seffy turned a corner!! Don't you love the fact that less is more?

TTYL

I LOVE that less is more! Sometimes I think its human nature to want to complicate things. We are convinced that we have to jump through hoops to get great results. I'm glad that that is not true for me!!! woot! The only thing now is using up my old products! I don't want to toss them but I think that they are a bit janky to swap. I may give some to my Mom but she's rocking a baldie right now!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th February 2011, 7:10 pm

FemmeFox wrote:

TTYL

I LOVE that less is more! Sometimes I think its human nature to want to complicate things. We are convinced that we have to jump through hoops to get great results. I'm glad that that is not true for me!!! woot! The only thing now is using up my old products! I don't want to toss them but I think that they are a bit janky to swap. I may give some to my Mom but she's rocking a baldie right now!

You mom is rocking a Baldie right now...ooowee I bet she looks good!!! I'm going to get to simple one day...LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 11th February 2011, 6:01 pm

Happy Friday Beauties!

Do you ladies have any plans hair wise or romantic in nature? The GF and I are going on our weekly hike followed by lunch at our favorite tapas spot in San Francisco. I bought a bottle of champagne that we will enjoy at home later.

On actual Valentine's day we are going to our first Zumba class! I am so excited to take it. I am working really hard on my weight loss and overall health this year and this is just the latest addition to my new lifestyle.

As far as hair goes, I am over this updo I am wearing and am going to take it down for a twist out tomorrow. I'll most likely wash & style on Sunday for the week. I am debating between wearing a twist out for the week or doing chunky twists. I have two interviews this week for make-up artist positions so I want to look funky yet professional. I'll let you know what I decide.

I am finally going to get my Tangle Teezer this weekend! I am so excited, I am actually looking forward to doing my hair!

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

love!
Savannah & Seffy
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Natural in Wonderland - Page 23 Empty That was three weeks ago!!!

Post by FemmeFox 1st March 2011, 3:48 pm

Good Morning Ladies!

Happy March! I know for some of you Madness is beginning. Sorry about the lack of posting. I haven't really been feeling writing about Seffy lately. For the week following my last post, I end up wearing a twist out for most of the week and then flat twist out on dry for my interview on that Friday. I left my hair alone for the weekend and last week put Seffy up into a flat twist puff. I am still rocking the puff and it needs to come down! Luckily it's just looking shabby versus being left in so long that I am dreading a take down.

I do love the puff tho! I called it my 'Fashion Week Hair'. Very magazine editrix. This style will definitely be utilized more often now that I'm working out more and need a cute style that I can't really sweat out. I also need to trim my ends. I was going to wait until I got my color touched up but I'm not sure if I can wait that long (I have NOT made an app't yet). I'm also thinking about funking it up a little. I def want my RED but maybe some blonde in the back too. Who knows, since I am NOT the queen of upkeep, right now less is more.

I HAVEN'T gotten my Tangle Teaser yet. When I called the Sally's by my job and house, they were all out and the clerks didn't know when they would be getting more in. I was going to order directly from the company but didn't want to spend $20 for sparkly purple when I could spend $10 for a plain black from SallyBeauty.com. I'm also thinking that when I order my TT I may get a bonnet dryer as well. I am really working on no impulse hair purchases (I'm tracking my cash on Mint.com right now and I can only imagine what my actual v. allotted hair budget is going to be at the end of the month).

Ok ladies! I'll be back later with puff pics (please excuse since this is day 8 hair, lol).
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 1st March 2011, 9:35 pm

Hey Femme!!!

I havent been to your house in a while!!! I can't wait to see some updated pics of you and Seffy!! I can't wait to see what color(s) you decided to go with!

Have a great week!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 2nd March 2011, 1:22 am

GIVE US PICS...GIVE US PICS...GIVE US PICS!!!

hahaha @ the TT, that thang is hot right now! i see u goin back n forth wit this color thing. i am sooooo feelin whatever's easy for me too cuz i know im NOT keepin up wit this blonde. BBD and A rose can have that!! i aint got time!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd March 2011, 8:11 am

Hey FemmeFox

I haven't been updating much myself. I'm so bored with my hair right now I'm about to go crazy!! LOL

So you are still on the hunt for the TT....well I gave on to a curly friend and after Nikki review on the front page she's scared to use it. Once I get it back I'll check to see if you've found one, and if you haven't you can have the one she didn't want. She never used it so its brand new!!

I'm curious about the bonnet hair dryer as well. I use to have one when I was in high school, and I liked it much better than my hooded dryer. That may be my last purchase this week then I need to slow my roll!!

I know what you mean about not wanted to do hair... Rolling Eyes and the puff is my go to style!

OBTW....I may have to try mint.com because I'm spending way too much money on make-up and wigs....lol

TTYL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 4th March 2011, 1:57 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Hey Femme!!!

I havent been to your house in a while!!! I can't wait to see some updated pics of you and Seffy!! I can't wait to see what color(s) you decided to go with!

Have a great week!!

Hi Lynnie! Thanks for dropping by! I have been WAY slacking on my posting. I will have updated pics soon. I wasn't going to post the puff since it looks bit tired but wth I've been wearing in public, why not post it lol.

NubieNatty wrote:GIVE US PICS...GIVE US PICS...GIVE US PICS!!!

hahaha @ the TT, that thang is hot right now! i see u goin back n forth wit this color thing. i am sooooo feelin whatever's easy for me too cuz i know im NOT keepin up wit this blonde. BBD and A rose can have that!! i aint got time!

Can I tell you that your hair is fiyah Nubes? I love it! I want it! I am itching to cut my hair everytime I see your avi! PS Love the nose ring! I think it is official that you are my sister from another mister! Pics soon! Today. I promise.

I haven't been updating much myself. I'm so bored with my hair right now I'm about to go crazy!! LOL

So you are still on the hunt for the TT....well I gave on to a curly friend and after Nikki review on the front page she's scared to use it. Once I get it back I'll check to see if you've found one, and if you haven't you can have the one she didn't want. She never used it so its brand new!!

I'm curious about the bonnet hair dryer as well. I use to have one when I was in high school, and I liked it much better than my hooded dryer. That may be my last purchase this week then I need to slow my roll!!

I know what you mean about not wanted to do hair... Rolling Eyes and the puff is my go to style!

OBTW....I may have to try mint.com because I'm spending way too much money on make-up and wigs....lol

TTYL

Hey KNH! I feel the hair boredom! That is why i keep itching to cut...that and my ends situation. But I'm going to tough it out for awhile and try to hit my length goal, shoulder length unstretched. I can't remember my hair ever being that long. Please let me know if that TT is available, I will gladly send you some $. Thanks doll!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Natural in Wonderland - Page 23 Empty Pics as promised!!

Post by FemmeFox 4th March 2011, 8:39 pm

Natural in Wonderland - Page 23 Photo014

Natural in Wonderland - Page 23 Photo015

Natural in Wonderland - Page 23 Photo016

Here are the pics that I promised earlier. My hair is a LOT fuzzy but I have been wearing this style for about 2 weeks. My hair is flat twisted up on three sides (back, right, and left). The very front is loose. This wasn't planned, I just didn't have time to finish the front and decided to just go with it. I decided to pull the puff to the left for a more quirky, fashion-y look (even though today its pulled to the right). Next time I do this style I'll probably my whole head and then unravel the ends of the twists for the puff. This should help reduce any tangling from having loose hair out for days at a time.

I kept moisturized with a new moisture mix (leave-in con, water, and silk peptide powder) and water moisturizer i grabbed that day: QB Amla & Olive, MHC Afrikoko, or the QB Olive & Honey. My loose hair like the Olive & Honey best but the flat twists seem to like the MHC best.

There you go ladies! Have a great weekend!

Love!
Seffy & Sav

ps<--- yes I am mixing prints. Actually the brown top and the scarf are both paisley. Quirky!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th March 2011, 11:09 pm

Love the updo! Do your thing! I haven't been posting either, nothing to tell! Lol!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th March 2011, 6:50 am

thanx babe!!

before i start let me just say....im NOT against mixing prints and i know this white chick who i follow blogs on how she mixes prints all the time. stripes n polka dots, floral wit stripes n all types of combo's so i LOVE it. im not really bold enuff to attempt to mix prints unless im in a funky quirky mood but i aint even mad!!!

look at ur puff...look how far you've come wow!! ok stop lookin at my avi cuz i dont wanna tempt u away from ur goal, lol. you'll be there in no time! i love my shortness esp since im on this wig hunt but i'll grow it back out...within a few months im guessing. girl who knows wit me cuz everything is subject to change, lol.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 7th March 2011, 4:15 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Love the updo! Do your thing! I haven't been posting either, nothing to tell! Lol!

Hi Sweet! You are looking fly as usual. You KNOW I love you in yellow. Is that yellow/gold highlight I detect along the brow bone? Fierce Mama! I need to mcome by and say hi!
NubieNatty wrote:thanx babe!!

before i start let me just say....im NOT against mixing prints and i know this white chick who i follow blogs on how she mixes prints all the time. stripes n polka dots, floral wit stripes n all types of combo's so i LOVE it. im not really bold enuff to attempt to mix prints unless im in a funky quirky mood but i aint even mad!!!

look at ur puff...look how far you've come wow!! ok stop lookin at my avi cuz i dont wanna tempt u away from ur goal, lol. you'll be there in no time! i love my shortness esp since im on this wig hunt but i'll grow it back out...within a few months im guessing. girl who knows wit me cuz everything is subject to change, lol.
Thanks Nubie! What blog are you talking about? Right now the fashion blogs that I follow are Sartorial Me, The Sartorialist, Kendi Everyday, The Man Repeller, Cupcakes and Cashmere (more like lifestyle blog)and of course MopTopMaven and her friend Lo's old blog.

I think that I am one of those people who can go short or long. I LOVE my hair short because I can abuse it more with color (ummm is that wrong) but I am enjoying having length. I just need to get better at my protective styling so I can keep my hair looking good for two weeks at a time and not get bored with styles.

FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th March 2011, 4:25 pm

Seffy is getting her GROW on! Keep doing what you're doing!! Did you ever "finish" the style? Haha!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 7th March 2011, 4:43 pm

yea i was thinkin of keepin it short to "abuse" it color too, lol cuz i know once it gets longer i wouldnt wanna color it. so i think im gonna blonde it ONE more time before i let it grow out to about sweets length n then use henna only!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 8th March 2011, 4:22 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Seffy is getting her GROW on! Keep doing what you're doing!! Did you ever "finish" the style? Haha!

Hahaha! Lynnie, I never finished the style! I think the "finished" style will have flat twists (or braids, still working on that) all the way into the puff/ponytail and then unravel the ends to create the puff.

Hi Ladies! Happy Fat Tuesday. Today I am wearing a wash n go puff. Yesterday I took down my flat twists and wore a twist out with head band. The two textures blended pretty well and since I used the QB Conditioning Ghee, my hair was super soft. Today I cowashed with Aussie Moist, sealed with QB Olive & Honey Balm, and moisturized with QB Amla & Olive. My hair feels like a cloud! I think that the Olive & Honey with the Amla & Olive is going to the fro staple. Seffy feels wonderful and I am supper happy that she didn't shrink up into one huge knot!

Puffs and wng's are going to be the style for the week. I def need to detangle Mistress Seffina (lol) this weekend and I think that I'm going to put in some twists. Chunky two strands that I can pin and style for the next week or two. I'm working on the my HIH and having it up definitely helps.

Hope you ladies have a great day!

Love!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th March 2011, 7:18 pm

*waving*
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th March 2011, 7:16 pm

Hi Femme,

I have enjoyed looking at your pictures. You are retaining your length. That is great.

I especially loved the pictures you posted after using the Qhemet products. That was hot.

How did things go with the interviews? I am considering a side gig doing makeup and hair. I just have to figure out what I need to do in order to be considered a MUA and natural hair stylist. I know in Maryland you do not need to be licensed to do natural hair since you are not using chemicals. I'm just not sure how that all works.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 10th March 2011, 4:05 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Hi Femme,

I have enjoyed looking at your pictures. You are retaining your length. That is great.

I especially loved the pictures you posted after using the Qhemet products. That was hot.

How did things go with the interviews? I am considering a side gig doing makeup and hair. I just have to figure out what I need to do in order to be considered a MUA and natural hair stylist. I know in Maryland you do not need to be licensed to do natural hair since you are not using chemicals. I'm just not sure how that all works.

Hi Chrs! I love your new avi, the cut looks good on you. The interviews went 50/50. One was with a photographer and that went really well. We are planning some shoots for later this month and beyond. The second interview didn't even happen. It was for a freelance MUA position with Fashion Fair. I tried to connect with them twice. Both times they contacted me at the last minute to schedule a same day interview, after I let them know that I cannot do same day interviews. I actually called them and let them know that I wasn't going to be able to work with them. C'est la vie!

In answer to your question, you need to check with your state laws in regards to licensing. In CA you don't have to be licensed to work at a make-up counter or boutique but you do have to be licensed if you want to work at a salon. If you are looking to work at a make-up counter you should be fine with the skills you already have. Most counters will train you onsite and have offsite trainings where the corporate trainers come and teach exactly how to do the 'Brands' look. You should also be fine if you want to work freelance for events and the like. If that is route that you want to go then the most important thing is to start working with photographers and building a portfolio.

I hope that I was able to offer some help. If you have any more questions you can PM her or on Facebook. The beauty industry is a super exciting and fun environment to work in. Good Luck!!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Natural in Wonderland - Page 23 Empty The Itch

Post by FemmeFox 11th March 2011, 3:20 pm

Happy Friday Ladies!

Have you heard about the 8.9 earthquake in Japan? Well all of CA, especially Northern Cali where I'm at, is on tsunami watch. So far nothing had happened where I am but down the coast in Santa Cruz all the piers have disappeared! I'm not too worried, we have had tsunami warnings before and nothing has panned out. C'est la vie! I thought I was going to be able to stay home today but alas, that is not the case.

I am getting a bit bored with my hair. Not enough to cut it but I am definitely ready for something new! I am calling my stylist today to set up a color appt in the next few weeks. After that I am also going to have her straighten Seffy for a good trim. These will not be happening at the same time. I'm going to color first and then my trim in a few weeks. I want to get rid of any raggedy ends as well as get Seffy shaped. I see visions of fluffy ruby red fro in my future. Maybe some blonde highlights? I know that I want dimension in my color though.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!!!

Love!
~Sav & Seff
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Natural in Wonderland - Page 23 Empty Chunky Twists til June or an unofficial Self Imposed Challenge

Post by FemmeFox 14th March 2011, 3:11 pm

Happy Monday Curlfriends!

I hope that your weekend treated you well. Mine was nice and surprisingly productive. On Sat the GF and I went on our weekly hike followed by lunch at Joe's Crabshack. Mmmmmm I love that p;lace. Even though I have a fish allergy, it does not apply to shellfish (my youngest cousin and my aunt are the exact opposite - can't eat shellfish can eat finny fish). I feasted on crab legs, scallops, and lobster. It was a well deserved reward for all the hard work that I've been doing with working out and such.

Sunday was productive because I managed to cook for the week AND detangle and style Seffy. I will admit that I did a bit of a cheat. Here's what happened: Saturday I decided to prepoo while we were on our hike. I spritzed Seffy with my moisture spritz, sealed with coconut oil, and moisturized with AOHC. Popped on a plastic cap, covered that with a doo rag, and covered the doo rag with a head wrap. I tried to make sure that I didn't tie my wrap too tightly cuz I'll get headaches. After the hike, I was feeling like my head wrap was too tight. I took everything off my head and was greeted by super moist sexy hair! I fluffed Seffy out into a fro and went about my day.

Sunday I knew that I needed to detangle and style but after running errands all morning, I didn't feel like washing my hair. So I cheated. I did the exact same thing that I did on Saturday except I only covered with my satin bonnet over the plastics cap. I left that on for a few hours while I cleaned, chilled with my love, and watched a movie. When it was finally time for me to do my hair, I took of the cap, sectioned my hair into 6 sections, and began. For each section I spritzed until damp, sealed with QB Olive & Honey Balm, and moisturized with AOHC. Then I detangled each section using my Goody Travel brush (still no TT, I'm so lazy sometimes), separated into smaller sections if need be, added more OHB to my ends, and used SM CES to style. My ends are so happy and my twists are so juicy!

Notes: I feel like I lost a LOT of hair while detangling BUT I haven't used detangled in over a month. I probably need to do serious detangling (ie: with a tool) at least once a month. Wearing more stretched styles should help with my ends getting tangled so it will be more about removing shed hair.

I think that detangling pre-styler (on damp hair that is already moisturized and sealed) is a good idea with Seffy. She is happier and more protected. With product already in her, she is a bit buffered from detangling trauma.

Challenge!
My twists are getting long enough that they are just kinds blah hanging here. Last night I didn't put them on rollers but I will tonight...or maybe I'll style into some kind of updo. Ideally this set of twists will last for up to a month. What I plan on doing is styling my twists into an updo for the next two weeks. I'll take the updo down to cowash on the weekends and to refresh any scraggly looking twists.
Then the following two weeks I'll rock a TnC (on twists)with weekend maintenance. On the 4th weekend I will detangle, wash, and DC in twists and restyle. I will do this until the end of May. I will make sure to maintain moisture by baggying as needed.

I'm going to miss wearing Seffy out but since I'm kicking my fitness into high gear, this may just be easier. It should also help with length and moisture retention. Since I am planning to go to the shop twice before the end of May there will be some deviation from the plan but not too much.

I'll post pics of my hair later today.

Wish me luck ladies! afro
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next