CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMV College Naturals/ Natural Meet-Ups

3 posters

Go down

DMV College Naturals/ Natural Meet-Ups Empty DMV College Naturals/ Natural Meet-Ups

Post by coilsNcurls 20th September 2010, 4:28 pm

Hello ,
I am kooking for any and all college naturals in the D(D.C.) M(Maryland) V(Virginia) area. I am a student at Norfolk State Univeristy in Norfolk, Virginia but originally from Richmond, Virginia. Around campus I've noticed plenty of naturals this semester, so I know that there are more out there. LET'S TALK! I would also like any information on natural meet-ups that are going to be held soon in the DMV area.

Toodles,

D. Marie
coilsNcurls
coilsNcurls

Back to top Go down

DMV College Naturals/ Natural Meet-Ups Empty Re: DMV College Naturals/ Natural Meet-Ups

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th September 2010, 5:29 pm

Beautiful avatar--your eyes and smile light up your face!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

DMV College Naturals/ Natural Meet-Ups Empty Re: DMV College Naturals/ Natural Meet-Ups

Post by coilsNcurls 20th September 2010, 6:07 pm

Thank you so much! Smile
coilsNcurls
coilsNcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by abovealltherest 20th September 2010, 10:01 pm

Hey I go to Howard University and there is plenty of naturals on campus! I would like to know also about any meet-ups. BTW I love your avatar you are working that cut.
abovealltherest
abovealltherest

http://www.fotki.com/abovealltherest

Back to top Go down

Post by coilsNcurls 20th September 2010, 11:03 pm

Awesome! Any info you get please let me know and I will do the same...Thank you so much! I really need to put up a new picture though, LOL. This was back in March when I first did my BC and I wore it this way until May. Now growing it out for a little over 4 months.
coilsNcurls
coilsNcurls

Back to top Go down

DMV College Naturals/ Natural Meet-Ups Empty Au Natural 101: Natural Hair Meet-Up

Post by coilsNcurls 25th March 2011, 9:46 pm

Ok, so it's finally here! As promised, I wanted to have a meet-up in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia (757). It's Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 1:00 p.m. on the campus of Norfolk State University. I hope to see some of you all there. THANK YOU, toodles! ;-) [click the "?" below] Also, visit the Facebook Event Page, "Au Natural 101: Natural Hair Meet-Up"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
coilsNcurls
coilsNcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down