CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural Newbie in need of Natural Big SIS

2 posters

Go down

Natural Newbie in need of Natural Big SIS Empty Natural Newbie in need of Natural Big SIS

Post by 4EverNatural 6th July 2010, 3:30 pm

Hello,

I need a big sis who can assist me with healthy hair!!!!! Any Takers!!!!!

4EverNatural

Back to top Go down

Natural Newbie in need of Natural Big SIS Empty Re: Natural Newbie in need of Natural Big SIS

Post by ChrsLvsBks 6th July 2010, 3:49 pm

Hi, I would be willing to help you. I have been natural over 10 years but only until recently began to research how to care for my hair properly. I found out about what to use and when in August 2009. I have learned a lot over the last few months. Let me know what your key issues are and your hair's overall condition.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Natural Newbie in need of Natural Big SIS Empty Re: Natural Newbie in need of Natural Big SIS

Post by 4EverNatural 6th July 2010, 4:18 pm

Hello ChrsLvsBks,

My focus is my entire head but I would like to pay special attention to my temples, edges, and nape area. During my transition I was wearing a lot of wigs and weaves and it return my temples and edges suffered. Also lately, I have noticed some shedding...not sure what is causing it. I wear wash n go's by using KCCC or Eco Styler( which dries my hair out) I have 4a hair and currently my regimen consist of the following:

Shampoo: Tui Shampoo or Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo ( I may shampoo every other week when needed)

Conditioners/Deep Conditioners (every week with one of the follwing): AOHSR, Tui Smoothie by Carols Daughter, Miss Jessie Rapid Recovery(which i hate now), mayo-egg-honey protein treatment(only did once)

Oils: Castor Oil, EVCO, EVOO

4EverNatural

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 6th July 2010, 10:15 pm

Shedding is normal. I would not be overly concerned. If it lasts longer than a couple of weeks, I would suggest looking into your routine.

Your products sound good as does your WnG style choice. Are you using headbands, clips, etc. to pull back hair. If so, I'd suggest not using items often and making sure they are not placed in same place. If using elastics, soak them in oil before putting them in your hair.

ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down