CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHALLENGE: Use Your Stash

+30
FloridaSunshiny
BlondeByDesire
naturalhonney
snappynappy
CurlyMo
MissFierce21
KinkyNappyHappy
SheeTacular
iri9109
Freestyles
curly+kinky+fierce
SisterBoyd
ChrsLvsBks
YoungFlyy&Nappy
krazy coils
kchapman06
Corygentri
NikG20
lena73
divadr175
blondie
NubieNatty
likethemoon
Erica5417
Pinkrage
AfrikanLatina
Lynnieluve
Keisha
sweetdrk1
traveljunkie08
34 posters

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

CHALLENGE: Use Your Stash - Page 18 Empty Re: CHALLENGE: Use Your Stash

Post by traveljunkie08 12th February 2010, 3:15 am

@Nubie: I agree with the other ladies. I think you had good reason to buy the Knot Today.

I also had good reason to buy what I bought: HE HH condish and HE TT mousse. I wanted to see if I could get enough moisture from the HH so it could serve multiple purposes in Haiti (I want to take a cheapie condish and not my "good stuff"). I bought the mousse just because. I haven't used HH since my BC and used it tonight to detangle my hair and as a leave-in. I'll keep using it for both purposes over the next couple of weeks and if it works out, I'll buy another bottle for my trip.

I think I'm going to toss the EO and Nature's Gate conditioners. They are too light to really do anything with. They definitely don't work for detangling and the EO wasn't that great as a leave-in. Any suggestions for what I could do with them before tossing?
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 12th February 2010, 1:31 pm

traveljunkie08 wrote:@Nubie: I agree with the other ladies. I think you had good reason to buy the Knot Today.

I also had good reason to buy what I bought: HE HH condish and HE TT mousse. I wanted to see if I could get enough moisture from the HH so it could serve multiple purposes in Haiti (I want to take a cheapie condish and not my "good stuff"). I bought the mousse just because. I haven't used HH since my BC and used it tonight to detangle my hair and as a leave-in. I'll keep using it for both purposes over the next couple of weeks and if it works out, I'll buy another bottle for my trip.

I think I'm going to toss the EO and Nature's Gate conditioners. They are too light to really do anything with. They definitely don't work for detangling and the EO wasn't that great as a leave-in. Any suggestions for what I could do with them before tossing?

What about adding olive oil and/or honey for a deep conditioner?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkrage 12th February 2010, 1:59 pm

I haven't bought anything but I sure do want to try Trader Joe's Nourish Spa.

I am good on shampoo's and conditioners. I am just working on using up my styling aids to figure out what works best for me.
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

http://www.fotki.com/pinkrage

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 12th February 2010, 4:15 pm

I need to do a DC, can someone look at my list on page 2 and tell me what I can combine to use please....OR I am hitting the store! hahahahahahaaaa Help me!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 12th February 2010, 4:44 pm

Thanx ladies!! **whew**

So u goin to Haiti travel? That's good! How did ur experiment go? I'm scared to use mousse anything!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 12th February 2010, 5:36 pm

I walked into TJ Maxx yesterday and I saw some stuff I want. A 33.5oz of Giovanni 50:50 and 2 different types of EO conditioner that were at least 32 oz.

I reallly wanna buy at least one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Just one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ....

Last edited by snappynappy on 12th February 2010, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 12th February 2010, 10:45 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:

What about adding olive oil and/or honey for a deep conditioner?

I guess I could try that. Yeah, I'll try it at least once and if it doesn't work well, I'm just gonna toss it.

NubieNatty wrote:Thanx ladies!! **whew**

So u goin to Haiti travel? That's good! How did ur experiment go? I'm scared to use mousse anything!
Yeah, I leave on March 2. So far so good w/ the HH. I used it to detangle last night, and it was really easy. I was afraid five days of WnGs was going to make my hair difficult to detangle, but it wasn't. I also used it as a leave-in, and that's working fine so far. I'll try it again next time I wash my hair. I like the mousse for quick wash n go's (just scrunch and shake). It doesn't provide the definition that raking in gel does, but it works.

snappynappy wrote:I walked into TJ Maxx yesterday and I saw some stuff I want. A 33.5oz of Giovanni 50:50 and 2 different types of EO conditioner that were at least 32 oz.

I reallly wanna buy at least one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Just one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ....
I'd say save your money on the EO conditioner. I have lavendar & aloe and I'll never buy it again. It's too thin for my liking and doesn't provide a lot of moisture.
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 13th February 2010, 12:45 am

Nubie how you doing?? You get home yet?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 13th February 2010, 3:17 pm

Ok..Im finally ready to surrender [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Its been a long time coming..but better late than never!

Start & End Date
Feb 13th 2009-April 13th 2009

Goals
To find my holy grails, and to eliminate the things that I know I dont need. To be faithful to what I have

Shampoo(s)
Giovanni Triple Tee Shamppo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ORS Shampoo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KBB shampoo bars (x2) ?

Co-Wash Conditioner(s)
Suave Naturals [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HE HH ?
HE TT [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aussie Moist [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ORS replenishing conditoner [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Giovani Smooth as Silk [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Creme of Nature ?
VO5 (x2) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deep Contioner(s)
Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Smoothie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LeKair Cholesterol (olive oil) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Leave in(s)
Deva CareOne conditoner [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Creme of Nature ?
Trader Joes Nourishing Spa [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oils(s)
EVOO [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
EVCO [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Vitamin E ?
Jojoba ?
Tea tree oil [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Castor Oil [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Africans Best Oil?

Moisturizer(s)
KBB hair milk (x2) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KBB hair cream (x4) ?
Shea butter mix [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ORS olive oil moisturizing lotion [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Carol's Daughter Hair Butter (x2) ?
Organics Hair Mayo (lotion) ?
Vitals Moisture Control Lotion [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Qhemet Bio Alma & Olive Heavy Cream(x2) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Qhemet Bio Honey & Olive [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Qhemet Bio Cocoa Detangling Ghee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stylers
Cantu Shea Butter Leave in [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eco styler [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IC Fantasia Gel (small tube) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Misc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (What im using and will continue to buy)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (back up products )
strike(what i have finished)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (what i wont repurchase)
? (jury is till out)

Last edited by curly+kinky+fierce on 10th March 2010, 2:44 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : elimitation)
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th February 2010, 3:22 pm

CKF - you must still be working on your list?

I'm glad you finally joined us!! Welcome!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 13th February 2010, 3:24 pm

Lmao! Lynn how did u know??
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th February 2010, 3:26 pm

curly+kinky+fierce wrote:Lmao! Lynn how did u know??

I am subscribed to your YouTube channel so I noticed a few things missing.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th February 2010, 9:47 am

hey ladies!! im back..and playing catch up! i swear missing a day is like still missing alot. all wknd i was thinking "how are my girls doin on CN" this thing is addictive!

im living out of a hotel (once again) til they fix the roof but hopefully we can be back in by this time next week. they have to decide how much of the roof needs to be replaced.

@travel; i MUST agree on the EO! i was excited w/the big bottle but its watered down and now that my hair is growing out its THICK!! i dont want to waste it so i plan to use it whenever i go swimming. slather some on before i put on my swimcap! being as though i packed on my 10lbs i recently lost [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i gotta hit YMCA n get back into an exercise routine which will include swimming!

i will take note on using it w/olive and honey though cuz i hate to waste money.

WELCOME ckf; you will find that even in a month you'll save at least $100. The temptations are out there becuz i have my wish list to the side waiting but i definitely need to buckle down and keep it simple!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th February 2010, 12:08 pm

NubieNatty wrote:hey ladies!! im back..and playing catch up! i swear missing a day is like still missing alot. all wknd i was thinking "how are my girls doin on CN" this thing is addictive!

im living out of a hotel (once again) til they fix the roof but hopefully we can be back in by this time next week. they have to decide how much of the roof needs to be replaced.

@travel; i MUST agree on the EO! i was excited w/the big bottle but its watered down and now that my hair is growing out its THICK!! i dont want to waste it so i plan to use it whenever i go swimming. slather some on before i put on my swimcap! being as though i packed on my 10lbs i recently lost [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i gotta hit YMCA n get back into an exercise routine which will include swimming!

i will take note on using it w/olive and honey though cuz i hate to waste money.

WELCOME ckf; you will find that even in a month you'll save at least $100. The temptations are out there becuz i have my wish list to the side waiting but i definitely need to buckle down and keep it simple!

Well at least you are with your family!! I am praying you get to go home soon.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th February 2010, 12:13 pm

thanx sweetness!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 15th February 2010, 1:49 pm

Hey ladies!! I replaced my aussie hair insurance. I love that stuff. I got it for the regular price. I also got Aussie Moist Conditioner because it was on sale and I here so many great things about it. I don't need new conditioner. So this is my first confession. I hope all are happy lol!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 15th February 2010, 1:53 pm

I also placed an order with Butters N Bars. I needed to replace my shea butter. So I order the trio with Shea, Coco and Mango Butter.

I plan to get my mix on.. woot!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th February 2010, 2:04 pm

i still have mango butter that i plan to mix w/????? i have no clue right now!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 17th February 2010, 3:54 pm

I replaced my Aussie Moist Conditioner....My timing was perfect. I finished up the last of my bottle yesterday.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th February 2010, 9:21 pm

*walking in scratching like a crack head* that Miracurl I think that is what it is called. OMG I MUST have it!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica5417 17th February 2010, 10:09 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:*walking in scratching like a crack head* that Miracurl I think that is what it is called. OMG I MUST have it!!!

lol!
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 17th February 2010, 10:38 pm

sweet i was thinking the same thing
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 17th February 2010, 10:52 pm

is that made by donna marie? http://www.goodhairmart.com/brands/Donna-Marie.html

dont tell me that, my wish list is full!! i found this online black owned bss from Agrlcnmac blog! i'll be supporting soon...
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th February 2010, 12:05 am

NubieNatty wrote:is that made by donna marie? http://www.goodhairmart.com/brands/Donna-Marie.html

dont tell me that, my wish list is full!! i found this online black owned bss from Agrlcnmac blog! i'll be supporting soon...

YES Nubie!!! did you see CoilsKinksCurls latest videos using this product...O M G!!! I gotta have it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 18th February 2010, 12:07 am

i just read AGRLCNMAC's blog n she attached coils review on it! ok now im up to par...ok yea, its on my wish list...oh wait no...i got too many gels right now! im gonna have to sit this one out for now!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next