CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would love, love, love to have a BIG Sister!

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

I would love, love, love to have a BIG Sister! - Page 5 Empty Re: I would love, love, love to have a BIG Sister!

Post by tiashaunteé 12th May 2010, 6:18 pm

I think people that are allergic to lanolin are also allergic to wool because lanolin is a product derived from sheep. If a person is vegan then this is not a product for them but I would rather use something derived from an animal than created a lab.

It sounds similar to my Dudu-Osun all natural shampoo and I like that stuff. It does not do well with removing buildup but if you don't have buildup and you use- it gets the hair clean without stripping.

Let me know how Dr. Natural's works for you. I think I have seen that brand in the Vitamin Shoppe.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I would love, love, love to have a BIG Sister! - Page 5 Empty Re: I would love, love, love to have a BIG Sister!

Post by Heart2Worship 12th May 2010, 7:05 pm

So you would say that it is safe to use?
Heart2Worship
Heart2Worship

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 12th May 2010, 9:18 pm

Safe, I cant say 100% but it sounds ok to use. I would use it.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart2Worship 13th May 2010, 12:00 pm

I meant to tell you that when my BF my hair on Monday he told me flat out he didn't like it, but as long as I am happy with it he is good. I told him that I love it and that he would get used to it! I didn't get a response to that...

So yesterday before going to Bible study he says, "Your hair is not all that bad, I can work with that." Girl I could have just smacked him! I think he said what he said the day before to see how confident I was about my decision and whether I was gonna let what he said affect me. He can be testy like that. I proud of myself though cause it didn't bother me one bit.

That is a sign of growth for me b/c I've finally overcome the idea of having to be accepted by people in general. I had that real bad! I must say that my transition has strenghten me in more ways than one.
Heart2Worship
Heart2Worship

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 13th May 2010, 12:23 pm

LOL @ smack him. I know the feeling

Guys have a hard time dealing with changes we make to our appearance but most of them seem to be okay after they get used to it. I am glad he is coming around. Just wait until those random strangers start stopping you when y'all go out - he will be mesmerized.

I agree! This is a sign of growth. I use to be so worried about "fitting in" and not standing out in the crowd. Now...I don't want to be a mannequin, the more different the better
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart2Worship 14th May 2010, 4:04 pm

He likes my twist! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Heart2Worship
Heart2Worship

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 14th May 2010, 4:53 pm

cheers
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart2Worship 18th May 2010, 3:31 pm

Hey Tia!

I've been thinking about you a lot today. Is everything ok?
Heart2Worship
Heart2Worship

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 18th May 2010, 3:40 pm

How did you know Wink

Everything is fine. Just dealing with a lot and going through my storm. I'm okay - really. I took a mental health day from work yesterday to get my mind right.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart2Worship 18th May 2010, 3:51 pm

I totally understand. Just know you got a sister that's standing with you. You anything, a listening ear or whatever just holla.

Remember where your help comes from! He loves you!
Heart2Worship
Heart2Worship

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 18th May 2010, 3:53 pm

Thanks!
Knowing where my help comes from is about the only things keeping me grounded and from throwing my hands up.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart2Worship 18th May 2010, 3:57 pm

In the words of JJ Evans "I KNOW!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Heart2Worship
Heart2Worship

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5