CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would love a big sister to help with my new TRANSITION!! HELLLLP PLEASE

2 posters

Go down

I would love a big sister to help with my new TRANSITION!! HELLLLP PLEASE Empty I would love a big sister to help with my new TRANSITION!! HELLLLP PLEASE

Post by Yours_Truly 4th August 2010, 1:42 am

I have recently decided to transition from relaxed to natural. I have no idea where to start but I do know that I do not was to do the BC. I have been thinking about it for awhile but always seems to find my way back to the relaxer. I want to go natural because I would like healthier hair and I am sick of the chemicals damaging my hair. I am truly SERIOUS about going to natural. I have been putting relaxers in my hair since I can remember and need a change. I have no idea what my natural texture is. It has been two months since my last relaxer. I need help on the products and styles and when should I start using these products? Should I continue to use the shampoos and conditioners that I have been using for a few months or should I start with new products and natural products now? Can I get help on what my regimen should be every week.

PLEASE HELLLLP!!
Yours_Truly
Yours_Truly

Back to top Go down

I would love a big sister to help with my new TRANSITION!! HELLLLP PLEASE Empty Re: I would love a big sister to help with my new TRANSITION!! HELLLLP PLEASE

Post by MEGAFAITH 4th August 2010, 2:45 pm

WELL WHEN I FIRST WENT NATURAL I JUST WORE STRAW SETS UNTIL IT WAS TIME FOR MY BIG CHOP I WAITED ABOUT 10 MONTHS TO DO MY BIG CHOP I DID NOT USE ANYTHING SPECIAL I JUST KEPT MY HAIR CLEAN AND MOISTURIZE THE STRAW SET WILL HELP YOUR HAIR GROW AND YOU WILL HAVE TO GET IT DONE EVERY TWO WEEKS JUST WRAP IT NIGHT WITH A SATIN BONNET. ANOTHER THING I DID WAS HAD A MAJOR TRIM MAYBE 3 INCHES OF HAIR BEFORE I HAD MY FIRST STRAW SET.
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

I would love a big sister to help with my new TRANSITION!! HELLLLP PLEASE Empty Re: I would love a big sister to help with my new TRANSITION!! HELLLLP PLEASE

Post by Yours_Truly 4th August 2010, 3:43 pm

Thanks so much MEGAFAITH! Do you eventually have to do the big cut or is it fine if you trim a little at a time? What are good products to use?
Yours_Truly
Yours_Truly

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAFAITH 4th August 2010, 4:32 pm

Well at the time I used. Herbal essences for women of color I just used the shampoo and conditoner and got my hair done straw set every two weeks. U don't have to to the big chop I. Was just ready I only. Cut twice once before I started the straw sets and then at 10 months when I did the BC the two textuers was driving me nuts. Let me know if u. Have anymore questions
MEGAFAITH
MEGAFAITH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down