CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a compliment today at work... from a brazilian man... =D

+15
tshala
brownsuga83
sweetdrk1
aggiegem
cluelesscurl
LadyMika
Fleur
mizcreativelyme
Madeaj
Ambitious_Tiff
DreamMerchant
creolebeauty1
tpayne22
LoveZaporiah
Color_Me_Coily
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Got a compliment today at work... from a brazilian man... =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Got a compliment today at work... from a brazilian man... =D

Post by sweetdrk1 5th January 2011, 5:20 pm

creolebeauty1 wrote:YEP that's true you look fierce with your hair they just mad besides when your hair start getting longer and they see you eating chips with Alejandro that they will all be like "dang girl you ain't had to do it like that " smh MEN
CB1 no you didn't say eating chips! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaaa
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Got a compliment today at work... from a brazilian man... =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Got a compliment today at work... from a brazilian man... =D

Post by brownsuga83 5th January 2011, 5:45 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
creolebeauty1 wrote:YEP that's true you look fierce with your hair they just mad besides when your hair start getting longer and they see you eating chips with Alejandro that they will all be like "dang girl you ain't had to do it like that " smh MEN
CB1 no you didn't say eating chips! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaaa

@sweet-I was cracking up at that one too! lol!
brownsuga83
brownsuga83

http://heardgrapevine.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 5th January 2011, 5:47 pm

brownsuga83 wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:

@sweet-I was cracking up at that one too! lol!

Hey now, chips are just the appetizer. Alejandro will be the MAIN COURSE. YA HEARD!? Cool lol!
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 5th January 2011, 5:59 pm

Thank you lady Mika lol you know those quon queso chips and dipp lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th January 2011, 6:16 pm

@ Naturally Hollie...
gurl lol alot of diff race men are attracted to blk women period, but another thing too, brazilian men, over in their country, there are blk/brazilian women that have natural hair as well so they automatically appreciate a beautiful natural blk woman...i mean, each man has their own preference or whatever, but it's no uncommon; and as for that nutbag that put his hands on u (idk what kind of relationship y'all have) he should go jump off a cliff right along w/ the rest of the idiots Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by tshala 5th January 2011, 6:28 pm

You ladies crack me up lol!

@ Lady Mika: muahahahahhahahahaaa, this is so typical for german guys.
They stare, stare and stare some more. I am sure he was mesmerized, delighted and in awe by your presence and beauty but wayyy to shy to approach.
BIG UP to all men who adore our natural sexiness!
tshala
tshala

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 5th January 2011, 7:30 pm

omg this thread had me lmao over here Razz
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 5th January 2011, 8:28 pm

@naturally_hollie: curly,am so happy that u are getting these compliments!!!!!!!!!

you guys are killing me with your comments and stories lol alejandro, migual, manuel taking all the milkshakes lol getting it lol

i do have to say in regards to hispanic dudes: they be on me like no tomorrow!! esp when my hair was wayy shorter and curly from twistouts. yo, them fellas came at me HARD!! i remember i dated a guy from the DR, and he was forever in my hair. I also remember this white columbian and some other dude was on me hard. yeah, they like my milkshake lol
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 5th January 2011, 9:47 pm

@ Narurally Hollie, work it diva!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep the compliments rolling honey. Ohhh! I bet that Brazilian guy was sexy.
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 5th January 2011, 11:31 pm

creolebeauty1 wrote:Thank you lady Mika lol you know those quon queso chips and dipp lol

LMAO!! cheers Girl I have a list of "exotic" dudes who've been hitting on me for like, the last three years (Especially at my job. LOL!). I don't know what it is, they just gravitate in my direction. It's somethin' in the hair water. afro
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 6th January 2011, 3:53 pm

LadyMika wrote:I got hit on by a German tourist once. This was AFTER he stared me down for damn near an eternity and I had to say something to him. THEN he proceeded to flirt unashamedly, with an accent that made my panties wet. lol!

But I agree with Fleur--ignorance runs across the board. I know this because I dated a white guy a few years ago who was the EPITOME of ignorance. Needless to say, that didn't last very long. lol!
I lived in Germany for 4 years and Germans (men and women) stayed staring at me! I especially got it if my hair was out. It was like they had never seen a black person before! lol. I was in a very small city, but I wasn't the only black person...there were many other black Americans (military) and Africans as well. The German guys would stare, but be scared to say anything. I dated a few of them, but we only got together after I initiated the conversation/relationship.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2