CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet is back and had a ball!!

+75
iri9109
yldthng
MissFierce21
KeetaRay
summerbreeze76
.:Eden:.
Onebyd42
naturalqtpy
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
Kea::curls
naturallynola
QueenSheba
Hurricane Curly
mrsmackey
laleepop14
Karyn
coilykinks
DaButterflyBAP
jaybella
AfrikanLatina
Nikcoils
j. kinky
DreamMerchant
TheRYL1
LadyMika
tamtam7
poeticlyspkng
Umph
Buttercup76
wyldhoney
Juices-n-Berries
priceless
cyclingchick
yacoomba
swoodward
MahoganyCurls
SisterBoyd
MissyCee
NubieNatty
SheeTacular
oooop2
NhappyJackie
kinksncurls
NylaCoils
funkyhairchic
Madeaj
Fleur
molove87
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
CocoEuro
jeanlouisangel
freckledmom4
bholmes87
NaturalNixon
curlya
rayray19
krazy coils
SpringCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
Freestyles
Renny
Intelligentbeauty
CocaColaCutie
queenshakirah
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
FemmeFox
BlondeByDesire
79 posters

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by sweetdrk1 24th January 2011, 5:50 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey Sweet!!!

I just want to say again...you are working that make-up!! So you even got the eyeline on your top lid!!! You go girl!!! drunken

Just wanted to stop by and say hi!! **waving**
I am trying! bounce Thanks! I wanna be like you when I grow up!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by FemmeFox 24th January 2011, 6:26 pm

Hey Sweet!

That eye looked great! I really like those colors on you. What was the cranberry one that you used on the lid? AND umm love how Sasha looked after you finger twirled! Work mama!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th January 2011, 6:38 pm

FemmeFox wrote:Hey Sweet!

That eye looked great! I really like those colors on you. What was the cranberry one that you used on the lid? AND umm love how Sasha looked after you finger twirled! Work mama!

It's L'oreal HiP duo it's that hot pink and a brown? I don't have it with me today so I don't have the name of the color
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 24th January 2011, 7:58 pm

Love the make-up! cheers
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 24th January 2011, 11:28 pm

Sasha looks great! You know, I can't seem to get my color deep enough either. I'm not sure why that is. But I love your eye makeup. Pretty colors.
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th January 2011, 12:49 pm

Thank you CC and Tam Tam!

Tam I think I need to invest in better brushes but I have been listening to them and packing it on! Sometimes it comes out good and others not so good, bit I keep trying! Smile

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 15 5387786700_aa7cf13c46
IMAG0190 by Sweetdrk1, on Flickr

This is my eye today! I am having fun while I learnM

Sasha needs some attention, but it's funny how when I think it looks bad, I get the most compliments! Go figure! I need to get some leave in because I am out. I have been searching for the JASON line because I saw a review somewhere and it's like 85% aloe vera, so I want to give a shot.

I woke up to snow and wanted to cry, but it stopped now, tmrw is suppose to be the mess! Crying or Very sad
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 25th January 2011, 1:06 pm

Hey Sweet! Sorry about the snow again your way! I think we're gearing up for some here too! But I hope it holds off until the weekend when I have nothing to do!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 25th January 2011, 3:00 pm

Hey Sweet...

You are doing a good job applying your eye shadow. Are you still using your NYX white pencil? Use it when I want my color to really show, and when I do the netural eye look. (which is everyday now!!)

So what's up with Sasha? She's looking good to me. Oh....can you send some of that snow to H-Town I would love it here!!! drunken

Have you look at the BHCosmetics website? I ordered a couple of eye shadow palettes and a blush palette from them. I've read reveiws that this line is comparable to MAC shadows. I mean nothing can really compare to MAC to me, but heck I can't pay $14 for 1 color...LOL

TTYL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 25th January 2011, 3:19 pm

Thanks Sweet. I hope to find some good tips..... Of course my 16 year old thinks she has them, but boy do I look like a clown...........
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th January 2011, 8:39 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey Sweet...

You are doing a good job applying your eye shadow. Are you still using your NYX white pencil? Use it when I want my color to really show, and when I do the netural eye look. (which is everyday now!!)

So what's up with Sasha? She's looking good to me. Oh....can you send some of that snow to H-Town I would love it here!!! drunken

Have you look at the BHCosmetics website? I ordered a couple of eye shadow palettes and a blush palette from them. I've read reveiws that this line is comparable to MAC shadows. I mean nothing can really compare to MAC to me, but heck I can't pay $14 for 1 color...LOL

TTYL
Hey KNH thanks yes I have been using the NYX pencil, today I used the brown one. It really helps me!! I haven't been on that website and I am not going! LOL! I have enough for now. I do want a concealer palette though. bounce
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th January 2011, 8:39 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey Sweet! Sorry about the snow again your way! I think we're gearing up for some here too! But I hope it holds off until the weekend when I have nothing to do!
THey are predicting 6-10 inches now starting Tmrw afternoon into Thursday morning! Crying or Very sad
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 26th January 2011, 1:15 am

Sweet! I'm going to kidnap you and bring you to LA...with the sun Wink
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 26th January 2011, 1:23 am

Hey Sweet...

SisB...let me know when the kidnapping goes down...I'd love to meet Sweet in person! Very Happy
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 26th January 2011, 1:28 am

Ryl...of course! I can't commit a felony by myself Wink
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 26th January 2011, 11:21 am

Morning Sweet,

Spring can't come soon enough ... this weather is crazy ... I keep hearing this is the coldest its been here in Charlotte in a long time.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th January 2011, 12:41 pm

Good morning!

SisB and Ryl hmph I will just get on the plane..no need for kidnapping. I AM SO VERY TIRED OF THE SNOW seriously! Mad Evil or Very Mad

BBD I will take the cold, but all this effin snow is just too much! These dayum weather people don't have a clue. They told us at 12 it would be a wintery mix..rain and sleet. Well it's been SNOWING since 7:30 and hasn't stopped yet! They said the snow was suppose to come tonight into trmw and we would get 6-9. My eye! We have like 3 inches where I am RIGHT NOW! affraid

P.S. I am at work! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

oh did I say good morning? I did..ok. *throws down mic and walks away*
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 26th January 2011, 1:48 pm

Sweet it will be ok.... you are so funny. We are getting hit also. On the brighter side......it shouldbe a great spring and summer!!! Think about that!!!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 26th January 2011, 2:24 pm

Sweet- I am loving the look!! You are doing the dang on thang!!!
Last year when I was in NYC and they were getting slammed with that snow! i was like do yall work in this! If we get 3 in of snow- the town shuts down!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 26th January 2011, 4:08 pm

Sweet, I'm sorry to hear about the snow...hang in there, spring is coming! FYI, feel free to hop on a plane to Dallas...we have big thangs going on with the Super Bowl coming aaaaaand the high is 60 today...and supposed to hit 68 on Friday. cheers
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 26th January 2011, 4:35 pm

lol!
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 26th January 2011, 4:41 pm

Hey Sweet,
I know you are so OVER the snow. I'd offer to take some of it off your hands, but my joints are achin with the cold and rain we are having.

I love the green eye! Work it Lady!
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 26th January 2011, 4:56 pm

Hey Sweet!

Hop on that plane, gurl! LOL

I cannot imagine LIVING with snow. I've only seen it for fun...then we went home.

I'm sending "Happy Thoughts" your way! Very Happy
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th January 2011, 11:32 pm

Mad Shocked Evil or Very Mad Sad
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 27th January 2011, 12:09 am

Hey sweet i did not escape this one i was suppose to go to chi town today and i got stuck here in this snow storm with flight cancelled. i dug my car out twice today already and i was not a happy camper. hope you stayed warm i am so over it also and get this it is still snowing now by the nj airport
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Curly 27th January 2011, 12:22 am

Hey SD1,

Just dropping by to say hi. HI Very Happy
Your make up looks great, love the color
Sorry to hear about the snow. DC just got slammed with snow. Schools are even closed here tomorrow.
Hurricane Curly
Hurricane Curly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next