CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet is back and had a ball!!

+75
iri9109
yldthng
MissFierce21
KeetaRay
summerbreeze76
.:Eden:.
Onebyd42
naturalqtpy
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
Kea::curls
naturallynola
QueenSheba
Hurricane Curly
mrsmackey
laleepop14
Karyn
coilykinks
DaButterflyBAP
jaybella
AfrikanLatina
Nikcoils
j. kinky
DreamMerchant
TheRYL1
LadyMika
tamtam7
poeticlyspkng
Umph
Buttercup76
wyldhoney
Juices-n-Berries
priceless
cyclingchick
yacoomba
swoodward
MahoganyCurls
SisterBoyd
MissyCee
NubieNatty
SheeTacular
oooop2
NhappyJackie
kinksncurls
NylaCoils
funkyhairchic
Madeaj
Fleur
molove87
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
CocoEuro
jeanlouisangel
freckledmom4
bholmes87
NaturalNixon
curlya
rayray19
krazy coils
SpringCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
Freestyles
Renny
Intelligentbeauty
CocaColaCutie
queenshakirah
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
FemmeFox
BlondeByDesire
79 posters

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by sweetdrk1 27th January 2011, 9:51 am

Ok I know you all are tired of me but when I tell you this has been a mess! This morning I get up get dressed go outside to start the truck and let it warm up! Of course my town gets the most friggin 19 Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 16 5392952308_0f7c2cca85
IMAG0196 by Sweetdrk1, on Flickr inches!! Mad So I step in my neighbors foot steps..the snow is dayum near up to my knees! The plow came through so I can hardly get the truck door open! I climb through the uptomythigh snow and get the door open. Whew! Now let me *breathing all hard* get somma dis snow off *hardly breathing* of this big ass truck! I get what I can off an I go back in the house to make my tea. The snow is so heavy that a branch that is normally not there, slaps me in the head...it startled me affraid and guess who fell in 19 inches of snow! *raises hand* that would be me! Flippin snow everywhere Sad Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 16 5392953222_7e9b8a0405
IMAG0198 by Sweetdrk1, on Flickr
I didn't realize the camera was on, this is the snow flying!
I would have laid there and cried if I was afraid of freezing to damn death! So to make a long story short, I HATE the snow! There I said it! Shocked
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 16 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by BlondeByDesire 27th January 2011, 11:28 am

lol! lol! lol!

Poor Sweet, you made my morning ... laughter is the best medicine.

But I feel for ya! Temperatures here in CLT today will reach near 50 ... woot!
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 27th January 2011, 11:39 am

Sweet- I feel sorry for ya! 4 words- call center greenville sc! Ooppps that was 5!!
OK - OK... I wont say it again!!
Seriously though, when will yall thaw out!!! in JUNE???

NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 27th January 2011, 12:30 pm

lol! lol!

I don't mean to laugh at you, but it is soo funny. (in a good way) I was cracking up at my desk, when you said I would have laid there and cried if I was afraid of freezing to damn death!

Hang in there Sweet...my question to you is, when it snows like this do they really expect y'all to come to work? I'm mean really?

So other than the weather....How you doing? (in my Wendy Williams voice)
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th January 2011, 1:05 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote: lol! lol!

I don't mean to laugh at you, but it is soo funny. (in a good way) I was cracking up at my desk, when you said I would have laid there and cried if I was afraid of freezing to damn death!

Hang in there Sweet...my question to you is, when it snows like this do they really expect y'all to come to work? I'm mean really?

YES I HAD TO COME TO WORK Mad Verizon doesn't close!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 27th January 2011, 2:07 pm

Ok, I am *crying* at thundersnow! LOL I am so sorry, Sweet. Enough is enough!
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyldhoney 27th January 2011, 2:41 pm

Sweet,

Get to the nearest airport immediately, and if the runways havent been iced over book yourself the next flight to St. Lucia West Indies! I'll come pick you up. It's currently 85 degrees here, and quite sunny!

I'm getting my guest bedroom ready for you. The only SLIGHT issue is that I already have a couple houseguests in there so you'll have to share....here's a photo of your potential room-mates:

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 16 Posing10

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 16 Notamu10

Hope you don't mind sharing!!
wyldhoney
wyldhoney

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 27th January 2011, 3:13 pm

Thundersnow... REALLY?

I dont mean to laugh at you Sweet but it sounds like you had one heck of a morning. I hope it gets better sooner rather than later!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenSheba 27th January 2011, 3:54 pm

Wow!!! I cant wait till spring
QueenSheba
QueenSheba

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 27th January 2011, 11:06 pm

hey Sweet
I know you had a rough morning. I am glad that you are safe. how long did it take you to get the truck out? I know you hate the snow but how about my scheduling dept calls me at 740am and they were demanding i get to work at 1015. Mind you they in houston and no nothing about this snow. When i proceeded to tell them this the chick on the other line had the nerve to tell me i need to call a cab. Hellllllllo dork my street not plowed is what i really wanted to tell her. But all i told her is i will get there when ever it is safe my life is more important. Lets just say i made it at 1pm and i got no lip from no one.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 27th January 2011, 11:50 pm

*HUGS*

Oh mean tree branch with snow on it. I'm going to kick it for you...once the snow melts Wink
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 28th January 2011, 12:15 am

daaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnng! I've never really visited the East Coast like that but it sounds like if I do come to visit, it needs to be the summer time! In Dallas, if we get any snow on the highways, I DO NOT REPORT TO WORK AND TIME WARNER CABLE KNOWS THIS!!! in the South, we USE the snow days for 2 inches worth!!! LOL...i hope the winter ends early for you guys and BE CAREFUL SWEET!!!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 28th January 2011, 3:53 am

SWEET, I CANT, I CANT WITH THIS SNOW!!!
I DIDNT KNOW WE LIVE IN SNOW COUNTRY NOW affraid Rolling Eyes
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th January 2011, 11:59 am

Good Morning Curlfriends!

I am truly struggling! I think I have the Winter Blues! When I heard more snow..even if it's a friggin inch, I almost cried and I mean literally. This changes the way you do everything. You have to get up early so you can arrive on time..BECAUSE STEWPID DRIVERS make the roads dangerous NOT THE SNOW! Why would you stop and let your child out of the car in between a friggin 6ft pile of snow??? WHO IS SUPPOSE TO SEE HER LITTLE NAKED ASS until she actually steps in the street. The Icy street mind you. So you take a chance on someone sliding into your child. OMG I wanted to slap fire outta that woman!! That poor man in front of me had to go home and change. I KNOW he soiled his pants!

My body feels like I got hit by a 18 wheeler! But life goes on right? I am blessed because I could be homeless, right? I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT NONSENSE. I LIVE IN NJ NOT ALASKA! Mad The piles of snow on the corners should be illegal! I just turned around..guess what?? IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 28th January 2011, 12:43 pm

Thundersnow LOL. i though chicago was the only one that had confused weather. Its actually pretty decent here. It shall all pass soon. BTW are you cussin? &^%$! lol!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 28th January 2011, 1:20 pm

Sweet!!! This weather is killing me too! I left work early on Wednesday to beat the storm and as soon as I was getting ready to cook dinner BF says, naw let's grab something out real quick. I agree and as soon as we get back the power is out. So we're eating our Mickey D's by candle light. We saw some crazy flash of light that must have been lightening and then the next thing we knew we heard a bunch of fire trucks and police cars racing down the street. We couldn't even figure out what was going on because the power was out and we weren't about to venture out in all that crazy weather. I think the lights finally came back on after midnight.

I can't remember how many inches we got but it was enough to make the MARC system shut down two of the three lines it operates on Thursday so I called in as to not deal with that foolishness. Things are back on schedule today, but it's snowing again! I'm so tired of this.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 28th January 2011, 1:53 pm

OMG!

It's not funny - but the way you tell it ... lol!
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 28th January 2011, 2:59 pm

Sweet, dear sweet, I feel for you. I'm hoping the snow leaves you soon. I can imagine hearing the forecasters predicting snow and literally wanting to cry. I was there last year so I truly understand. (((((BIG WARM HUG)))))
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 28th January 2011, 2:59 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote: lol! lol!

YES I HAD TO COME TO WORK Mad Verizon doesn't close!

No, they don't close - FOR REAL. They don't play! Even on 9/11 I was working taking calls in one of the call centers in Maryland.

Be careful driving in the snow Sweet. Just a few more hours until you're off (hopefully) and the weekend is officially here.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 28th January 2011, 7:08 pm

(((HHHHUGGGGSSSS)))

Darling Sweet! Don't get too discouraged. Hopefully we will have a beautiful Summer to make up for this bizarre winter. I'm glad that you and Shelby are ok (esp since this weather has driven you to *language*). I say you either come to Cali or go visit WyldHoney...some sun will do you good!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th January 2011, 8:50 pm

She looks FAB!! Well worth the wait! Amber Rose ain't go nuffin on NUB
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 29th January 2011, 12:36 pm

I understanding the winter blues. I know I would have them it I were there. This is one of the main reasons I haven't moved out of California. I really need to but I can't take weather like you're experiencing. I pray you get a break or it just stops.
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th January 2011, 6:57 pm

Happy Saturday CurlFriends!

I just woke up from a well deserved nap! It has been over a month since I chopped Sasha and actually honey cut her for me last night. It was very uneven and I didn't realize it! Also I had more hair than I realized (shrinkage) So I picked it out and he evened it out. I have to tell Nikki she has to cut it while it's straight, doing it curly didn't work. So I said all of that to say there is less of Sasha today
Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 16 Photo_10

Last night I gave Sasha some TLC, I prepoo'd with Honey & EVOO. I let that sit for like an hour. Shampoo'd and conditioned with BHMM. I DC'd over night with Darcy's Botanical (YUM) This morning, I rinsed with cold water added the last of my Koils by Nature Leave in conditioner.

I have a gift card from Ulta that I am scratching to use. I have never been and I need some Giovanni's DLI until I can get some more KBN.

oh and it's snowing again... Neutral

What are you ladies up to this weekend? I have been playing with make up all day Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 16 Photo_13
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 29th January 2011, 9:24 pm

Sasha looks great. I saw your avi and wondered what was different.

Your makeup looks fab, always does. Very Happy
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th January 2011, 9:40 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Sasha looks great. I saw your avi and wondered what was different.

Your makeup looks fab, always does. Very Happy
Thank you DVA!! I am tryin to master this eyeshadow thing. Honey thinks I am crazy putting on makeup and don't have any place to go... Laughing I keep telling him I am practicing!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next