CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet is back and had a ball!!

+75
iri9109
yldthng
MissFierce21
KeetaRay
summerbreeze76
.:Eden:.
Onebyd42
naturalqtpy
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
Kea::curls
naturallynola
QueenSheba
Hurricane Curly
mrsmackey
laleepop14
Karyn
coilykinks
DaButterflyBAP
jaybella
AfrikanLatina
Nikcoils
j. kinky
DreamMerchant
TheRYL1
LadyMika
tamtam7
poeticlyspkng
Umph
Buttercup76
wyldhoney
Juices-n-Berries
priceless
cyclingchick
yacoomba
swoodward
MahoganyCurls
SisterBoyd
MissyCee
NubieNatty
SheeTacular
oooop2
NhappyJackie
kinksncurls
NylaCoils
funkyhairchic
Madeaj
Fleur
molove87
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
CocoEuro
jeanlouisangel
freckledmom4
bholmes87
NaturalNixon
curlya
rayray19
krazy coils
SpringCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
Freestyles
Renny
Intelligentbeauty
CocaColaCutie
queenshakirah
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
FemmeFox
BlondeByDesire
79 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by TheRYL1 24th February 2011, 6:30 pm

Hey Sweet!

I saw your avi...and had to come on over and say GIT IT! woot!

You know you werkin' that make-up! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by SheeTacular 24th February 2011, 7:38 pm

Awwww I wish I could have been there to meet yall!! I told IB to put me on speaker phone but she wanted to have you guys to herself. lol
You looking good sis!!

Smooches!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th February 2011, 10:37 pm

LOL @ RYL thank you honey!

Hey Shee!! It was so nice to meet everyone!! But I was especially happy to meet IB!! She is a doll!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 24th February 2011, 11:15 pm

Love the look, Sweet!
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 25th February 2011, 12:16 am

Hi Sweet,
Love the avi, but you always take the best pictures. It looks like the meet up was a lot of fun. Hopefully, we will have one in my neck of the woods one day...
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 25th February 2011, 3:46 am

heeeey me n IB got the same shirt, lol love it!!! love the pics and hahahaha @ the fat face, i do the same thing when i see my pics Crying or Very sad

OOOH ur new addiction...u better watch out, MAC will have u bankrupt girl but yes them browz are the shhhhhyt. u re-created the look quite well too!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 25th February 2011, 4:06 am

hey sweet love the look. look like you curlies had a great time
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th February 2011, 11:32 am

Good morning Curlfriends:

As most of you know my latest addiction is makeup!Well I am trying to get my timing together in the morning. I had to do my hair because uhm well this is what had happen

My honey (even though lately I want to hit him with my laptop) said the sweetest thing to me the last night.

Him:*reaching for my curls*

Me:*getting out of his way * lol!

Him: "you stoopid come here!! I want my hair to look like yours...I love how it curls!"

Me: "awww thank you honey" *still moving to avoid him handling my curls* hahahahahahaahaahah

ain't love grand? *thinks to myself now I have to hang my head off the bed so he don't mess up my curls* hahahahahahahahahaaaaa (NOTE: he won..curls detroyed Shocked )

LOL!!Back to the makeup: I made a mistake this morning but I like it!! A LOT! I have to get my timing together so I can do my makeup before I leave and not at my desk Embarassed So I did the eyes and figured I could do my lips in route. Well I am driving and diggin in my purse to grab what felt like a lipgloss tube. Unscrewed it with one hand and began to apply. As soon as it hit my lips I knew something was wrong. I was like affraid what did I put on my lips! I looked in the mirror and was like awww shucks now! it was concealer! LOL!

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 20 5475914865_f220e8cffe
Untitled by Sweetdrk1, on Flickr

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 20 5475914617_52035f24b3

So it's safe to say I think I'm cute today! hahahahahahahaa TGIF ladies!

Last edited by sweetdrk1 on 26th February 2011, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th February 2011, 11:37 am

cyclingchick wrote:Love the look, Sweet!
Thank you!

freckledmom4 wrote:Hi Sweet,
Love the avi, but you always take the best pictures. It looks like the meet up was a lot of fun. Hopefully, we will have one in my neck of the woods one day...
Thank you! It was a lot of fun..I am hoping to have a larger turn out next time!

NubieNatty wrote:heeeey me n IB got the same shirt, lol love it!!! love the pics and hahahaha @ the fat face, i do the same thing when i see my pics Crying or Very sad

OOOH ur new addiction...u better watch out, MAC will have u bankrupt girl but yes them browz are the shhhhhyt. u re-created the look quite well too!
Nubie I will NOT go to the MAC counter again unless someone else is picking up the tab! I have a rewards card....that has to be spent! *gigglin* but I am so very done! *looking at the hole in my pocket*

priceless wrote:hey sweet love the look. look like you curlies had a great time
Thank you and yes we did!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 25th February 2011, 11:47 am

Those colors look great and you should be thinking you look cute, cause you do!!! Great job............
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th February 2011, 1:13 pm

Very cute! Yellow looks good on you. Those eyebrows are on point!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th February 2011, 11:10 pm

Thank you ladies!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kea::curls 25th February 2011, 11:43 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:

As soon as it hit my lips I knew something was wrong. I was like affraid what did I put on my lips! I looked in the mirror and was like awww shucks now!

So what did you put on instead? Is this not lipgloss? sorry if i'm missing something, but your make-up looks so pretty & natural, i just had to be sure Smile

-->p.s. your beautiful eyebrows ::almost:: make me want to brave getting my done again. (i'm such a big baby when it comes to waxing/plucking!)

http://public.fotki.com/KeaCurls/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th February 2011, 12:10 am

Kea::curls wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:

As soon as it hit my lips I knew something was wrong. I was like affraid what did I put on my lips! I looked in the mirror and was like awww shucks now!

So what did you put on instead? Is this not lipgloss? sorry if i'm missing something, but your make-up looks so pretty & natural, i just had to be sure Smile

-->p.s. your beautiful eyebrows ::almost:: make me want to brave getting my done again. (i'm such a big baby when it comes to waxing/plucking!)
Hi Kea..it was concealer! Shocked I used my normal chestnut lip liner and thought I was putting on lip glass but it was concealer and it looked, just like you said, natural and because it was a moisturizing concealer it didn't dry my lips out!

As for the eyebrows...that is concealer under them too..I learned that trick at the MAC counter! And thank you! I felt especially pretty even after my mistake! LOL!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 26th February 2011, 2:27 am

Sweet you are the cutest with that haircut! As for the concealer lips. I see a lot of people use either concealer or even their foundation on their lips. No harm no fowl I guess.

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th February 2011, 9:21 am

Thanks Eden! I am new at this makeup thing! Lol

Hey CurlFriends!

I hope every one has a good weekend! I want to share something honey did for me! He is so good!

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 20 5478852424_698c1e4198
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 26th February 2011, 2:01 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Thanks Eden! I am new at this makeup thing! Lol

Hey CurlFriends!

I hope every one has a good weekend! I want to share something honey did for me! He is so good!

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 20 5478852424_698c1e4198

I love it, your skin is flawless!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 26th February 2011, 2:18 pm

Nice pics and i'm loving the avi!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 26th February 2011, 3:00 pm

That is soo cute! Your skin is off the chain in those pics.

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th February 2011, 3:08 pm

Hey Ladies!!

Thank you for all the love..I think he touched up my skin..because that looks too good! hahahahahahahaha I had to go back and look. I will say that was the day I had my face done by MAC and I did have the new foundaction that I totally love on!!

ANYWAY yesterday was a never ending day and I am ultra lazy today and there is STUFF I need to do..I just don't want to! hahahahahahah Pray for me!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 27th February 2011, 8:41 pm

Simply gorgeous! I have to work on my makeup game. I have been getting tips and ideas from fashion magazines. I just can't seem to wake up in time to do it and on the weekends I'm too lazy to even get out of my pjs. LOL
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th February 2011, 9:31 pm

Thank you! Check out the make up thread tons of advice and tips!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 28th February 2011, 12:48 am

Very Pretty as always, Sweet!!
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th February 2011, 2:21 pm

Concealer? Shut up!!! Man you so rocked that Sweet, and I am going to try that as well. I was going to MAC yesterday, but I didn't leave the house. I think that was good for my pocket book...LOL

You look so pretty in the pictures from work, and the pictures your honey fixed up for you. Go on now Sweet...you got that make-up thing down now girl!!

Just Beautiful!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th February 2011, 3:06 pm

summerbreeze76 wrote:Very Pretty as always, Sweet!!
Thank you!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Concealer? Shut up!!! Man you so rocked that Sweet, and I am going to try that as well. I was going to MAC yesterday, but I didn't leave the house. I think that was good for my pocket book...LOL

You look so pretty in the pictures from work, and the pictures your honey fixed up for you. Go on now Sweet...you got that make-up thing down now girl!!

Just Beautiful!!
YES concealer! I was shocked and the better part was it didn't dry lips out! Although it looked good, I expected some sort of issue!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next