CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet is back and had a ball!!

+75
iri9109
yldthng
MissFierce21
KeetaRay
summerbreeze76
.:Eden:.
Onebyd42
naturalqtpy
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
Kea::curls
naturallynola
QueenSheba
Hurricane Curly
mrsmackey
laleepop14
Karyn
coilykinks
DaButterflyBAP
jaybella
AfrikanLatina
Nikcoils
j. kinky
DreamMerchant
TheRYL1
LadyMika
tamtam7
poeticlyspkng
Umph
Buttercup76
wyldhoney
Juices-n-Berries
priceless
cyclingchick
yacoomba
swoodward
MahoganyCurls
SisterBoyd
MissyCee
NubieNatty
SheeTacular
oooop2
NhappyJackie
kinksncurls
NylaCoils
funkyhairchic
Madeaj
Fleur
molove87
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
CocoEuro
jeanlouisangel
freckledmom4
bholmes87
NaturalNixon
curlya
rayray19
krazy coils
SpringCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
Freestyles
Renny
Intelligentbeauty
CocaColaCutie
queenshakirah
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
FemmeFox
BlondeByDesire
79 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 14 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by sweetdrk1 20th January 2011, 11:54 am

LadyMika wrote:Sounds like something the Fiancee' would say. lol! I agree with Femme: don't be afraid of color! I was wearing SILVER (yes, SILVER) eyeshadow at one point and got crazy compliments on it. So fear not and WORK IT. Smile
Thank you my love! I am trying to work it out! You know it's hard to get pass something so deeply rooted. *smooches*

BlondeByDesire wrote:are you serious? another storm ... i'm fed up with it for you!

Sasha looks sooooooo purrrrrrrty ...

I'll get bold one day and experience a TWA ... maybe when I'm 50 Wink
OMG BBD I am so very OVER this friggin snow! Can you believe after tonight, the next one is like Tuesday or Wednesday. Mad Evil or Very Mad

cyclingchick wrote:As for your boo, that "sick" feeling is apparently love...or at least that's what my beau tells me when I start reaching for the poison darts in my purse. Men!

Eye shadow...I must get over my fear too. I'm fairly conservative with everything about my look and I've never been brave enough to truly experiment with color...that must change this year!

Yes I love him!! Shocked Can you send me some of those darts? hahahahahahaaa. Have you been over to the Makeup thread...it's in skin care. Those sistas will push ou over the edge! Very Happy

MissyCee wrote:Sweet that aqua color looks lovely on your tone. You make me wanna slowly and I mean slowly step into the eye shadow world. I've tried the smoky look, with compliments. Might try some color next........Sisters supporting sisters!!! Love it!!

SN: Why don't we run into those sisters on the street or at work? They always side eye you or make snide remarks..... Rolling Eyes
Thank you!! check out the make up thread...they will help you! I know wouldn't it be nice to run into that type of support every where you go! *sigh*

Karyn wrote:i know jersey is getting it worse, but i definitely feel your pain! i HATE this weather Sad yesterday was sososo miserable
OMG! I can't take it!!

rayray19 wrote:your eyeshadow look great!! Im a beautiful dark skinned women too!! and since my mother and a few friends told me that my color eye shadow makes me look "ghetto" I have not worn none since!! Ive tried sooo many colors but always have to apply so much to see something..but i plan on practicing till i get it right
Thank you sunshine! I too keep practicing!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Hey Sweet,
I saw your title and laughed to myself. Yes, another snow storm and do you know, I was scheduled to work in every one.................... SMH.
Oh yea there is no NOT going to work! Ha! get up and get out there and make it happen! I am OVER IT!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 14 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by freckledmom4 20th January 2011, 1:11 pm

Hi Sweet,
I have not had a chance to tell you yet, but I love your new cut! I'm sure you could rock any color eyeshadow with your beautiful dramatic eyes! Work it lady!
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th January 2011, 3:32 pm

Aww FM thank you!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 20th January 2011, 3:38 pm

Hey Sweet!!!!! Just strolling through and try to enjoy the storms. They were here for about a week, so I feel ya. You still looking healthy!!!!
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 20th January 2011, 3:45 pm

We're getting a snow storm here today but I must say the east coast has us beat this season!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by laleepop14 20th January 2011, 6:21 pm

Im in NJ too sweet!!! And I am too through with all this snow and blizzards..ITS CRAZY. Just an FYI for those who don't live out this way.

We have had snow of some kind (starting with the 26 inch blizzard day after xmas) EVERY WEEK since xmas!!!! AHHH I need to move somewhere tropical..85 and sunny all year round is good with me!!!
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th January 2011, 6:25 pm

laleepop14 wrote:Im in NJ too sweet!!! And I am too through with all this snow and blizzards..ITS CRAZY. Just an FYI for those who don't live out this way.

We have had snow of some kind (starting with the 26 inch blizzard day after xmas) EVERY WEEK since xmas!!!! AHHH I need to move somewhere tropical..85 and sunny all year round is good with me!!!
YES I don't care if it's only an inch it's too dayum much! We have piles of snow all over the place! You can't see to get out of parking lots because of the frozen structures! You must keep ugly shoes on your feet at all times or be in danger of bustin yo assets on the ice that is EVERYWHERE! Can you tell I'm over it?

LALEEPOP check our the meet up thread we are going to meet next month! I would love to meet you!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by laleepop14 20th January 2011, 6:30 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
laleepop14 wrote:Im in NJ too sweet!!! And I am too through with all this snow and blizzards..ITS CRAZY. Just an FYI for those who don't live out this way.

YES I don't care if it's only an inch it's too dayum much! We have piles of snow all over the place! You can't see to get out of parking lots because of the frozen structures! You must keep ugly shoes on your feet at all times or be in danger of bustin yo assets on the ice that is EVERYWHERE! Can you tell I'm over it?

LALEEPOP check our the meet up thread we are going to meet next month! I would love to meet you!

YES I AM SO AGREEING WITH YOU!!! Its so annoying and we still have about 60 more days til Spring!!! Hoping that damn groundhog sees his shawdow( I think that means Spring is coming earlier..LOL) iM OVER IT TOO!!!

OOOHHH I didnt even know I would love to meet all of you guys!!!! Im heading over there right now!!
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st January 2011, 4:43 am

im sooo glad we bypassin this whole snow storm crap..however we did have a mini ice storm the other morning. i woke up n walked outside like WTF Shocked i thought i entered an ice skatin rink!! i mean wasnt NOTHIN treated and obviously i missed the weather report cuz i had no clue. here i am chippin away at 2 inches of thick azz ice on my car...crazy!! its suppose to snow this morning but it wont be nothing major, i think like an inch or 2. and i wish they would get a storm cuz my job will NOT be hearin from me...i will be MIA 4 real.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 21st January 2011, 11:43 am

Morning Sweet! I too, was greeted by a thick white SHEET of snow on the ground as I shuffled (literally) to the train station this morning. At least it's not as bad as the LAST one! Have a good day and be safe if you go anywhere!
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st January 2011, 1:32 pm

6 inches this morning! CAN YOU SAY OVER IT? Evil or Very Mad It was soft so it was easy to get off bit really? 5 storms already? WTF! Shelbey had delayed opening only to get there and hardly no one showed up, so she mad! Then this weekend the temp is suppose to drop to below frigid! So here comes the dayum ice! Oh I need a cruise ship or something! This sucks butt! Oh good morning CurlFriends! TGIF!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 21st January 2011, 2:46 pm

Hey sweet, sorry for the snow. We are getting the cold temp here in chicago. Today it is 9 degrees and thats the high. With the wind chill it will be -something. I wll take the cold over the snow anyday. have a safe weekend.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 21st January 2011, 6:58 pm

Happy Friday Sweet!
Gee Whiz! NJ is getting it bad! Below frigid?! Ummm what? Suspect On the flip side Northern California has weather in the 60's! Not to rub it in, I want you to know that I will enjoying the weather for me, you, and all of my other snow-bound curlistas! run

rayray19 wrote:your eyeshadow look great!! Im a beautiful dark skinned women too!! and since my mother and a few friends told me that my color eye shadow makes me look "ghetto" I have not worn none since!! Ive tried sooo many colors but always have to apply so much to see something..but i plan on practicing till i get it right

RayRay one of the reasons that you may need more shadow is that you are using poor quality make-up. Try HIP High Intensity, MAC, NYX, or Milani. They have a lot of pigment so the colors show up better. Check out the Makeup Thread if you haven't already. There are a lot of goof product reccommendations.
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 21st January 2011, 8:49 pm

Sorry that you are stuck in the snow I finally escaped it for the wknd.
i heard it was not as bad as the as the one the day after xmas but nj has had a bad snow winter. Hope you stay warm and enjoy the wknd
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd January 2011, 2:51 pm

Hello Curlfriends!

My rant is over...for now. Storm #6 is due Tuesday and Wednesday Mad and it is BUTT BONE cold today! But I won't complain...I could be homeless!

As you all have read, I have been trying to master my eyeshadow skilss... bounce so I was playing today, with both my eyes and Sasha.

my eyes..I still need to do better with making the color deeper...but I think I did good this time. I will get there!
Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 14 Sam_7711
Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 14 Sam_7713

Sasha...well today I have my mentoring circle meeting and I didn't want to co-wash my hair and go out. It is Brick cold! So I sprayed my hair just so it was damp and I took small sections and twirled my hair around my finger. I think it came out really cute.

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 14 Sam_7715
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 22nd January 2011, 4:45 pm

FemmeFox wrote:Happy Friday Sweet!
Gee Whiz! NJ is getting it bad! Below frigid?! Ummm what? Suspect On the flip side Northern California has weather in the 60's! Not to rub it in, I want you to know that I will enjoying the weather for me, you, and all of my other snow-bound curlistas! run

RayRay one of the reasons that you may need more shadow is that you are using poor quality make-up. Try HIP High Intensity, MAC, NYX, or Milani. They have a lot of pigment so the colors show up better. Check out the Makeup Thread if you haven't already. There are a lot of goof product reccommendations.

ok thanks!! Smile
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 23rd January 2011, 2:53 pm

FemmeFox wrote:Happy Friday Sweet!

I agree! I know we don't the price, but this where you get what you pay for. For this reason I'm a hardcore MAC girl. Also, make sure you're using good primer on your eyes before applying your shadow. It really makes a difference. I love Paula Dorf.
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 23rd January 2011, 2:59 pm

Sweet, that color is really pretty. What color is it?

Have you tried a crease contour color, using a third color? That may help with popping your color effect.
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 24th January 2011, 12:24 am

HEY SWEET! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR HAIR!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 24th January 2011, 11:46 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hello Curlfriends!

My rant is over...for now. Storm #6 is due Tuesday and Wednesday Mad and it is BUTT BONE cold today! But I won't complain...I could be homeless!

As you all have read, I have been trying to master my eyeshadow skilss... bounce so I was playing today, with both my eyes and Sasha.

my eyes..I still need to do better with making the color deeper...but I think I did good this time. I will get there!
Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 14 Sam_7711
Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 14 Sam_7713

Sasha...well today I have my mentoring circle meeting and I didn't want to co-wash my hair and go out. It is Brick cold! So I sprayed my hair just so it was damp and I took small sections and twirled my hair around my finger. I think it came out really cute.

Those eyes look good ... excellent job.

Sasha, what can I say ... she's looking good.

We are suppose to get the rain portion of the passing strom starting tomorrow night through Wednesday. It's pretty cold here too ...

Love your brows too ... did you do them yourself?

Last edited by BlondeByDesire on 24th January 2011, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th January 2011, 1:42 pm

SisterBoyd wrote:Sweet, that color is really pretty. What color is it?

Have you tried a crease contour color, using a third color? That may help with popping your color effect.
I will let you know when I get home and thanks for the tip!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th January 2011, 1:48 pm

mrsmackey wrote:
HEY SWEET! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR HAIR!
Thank you darling! I am digging that Avi! Work it!

BlondeByDesire wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:

Those eyes look good ... excellent job.

Sasha, what can I say ... she's looking good.

We are suppose to get the rain portion of the passing strom starting tomorrow night through

Wednesday. It's pretty cold here too ...

Love your brows too ... did you do them yourself?
hey BBD it if Frigid here today and we are suppose to get a little bit of everything.

I get my brows done at the nail salon, like once a month..I am a hairy beast!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 24th January 2011, 3:52 pm

K, I'm gonna play ignorant!!! I have looked and looked. What makeup thread?????

Your eyes look great. Love that color!!!

I actually, for fun, did one eye for the Bears and one for the Steelers yersterday. I must say they looked great, but no pics. Crying or Very sad

I will work on a design for superbowl and make sure to take pics......
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th January 2011, 5:34 pm

MissyCee wrote:K, I'm gonna play ignorant!!! I have looked and looked. What makeup thread?????

Your eyes look great. Love that color!!!

I actually, for fun, did one eye for the Bears and one for the Steelers yersterday. I must say they looked great, but no pics. Crying or Very sad

I will work on a design for superbowl and make sure to take pics......
Aww I bet that looked good. For the makeup thread Go here
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th January 2011, 5:39 pm

Hey Sweet!!!

I just want to say again...you are working that make-up!! So you even got the eyeline on your top lid!!! You go girl!!! drunken

Just wanted to stop by and say hi!! **waving**
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next