CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet is back and had a ball!!

+75
iri9109
yldthng
MissFierce21
KeetaRay
summerbreeze76
.:Eden:.
Onebyd42
naturalqtpy
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
Kea::curls
naturallynola
QueenSheba
Hurricane Curly
mrsmackey
laleepop14
Karyn
coilykinks
DaButterflyBAP
jaybella
AfrikanLatina
Nikcoils
j. kinky
DreamMerchant
TheRYL1
LadyMika
tamtam7
poeticlyspkng
Umph
Buttercup76
wyldhoney
Juices-n-Berries
priceless
cyclingchick
yacoomba
swoodward
MahoganyCurls
SisterBoyd
MissyCee
NubieNatty
SheeTacular
oooop2
NhappyJackie
kinksncurls
NylaCoils
funkyhairchic
Madeaj
Fleur
molove87
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
CocoEuro
jeanlouisangel
freckledmom4
bholmes87
NaturalNixon
curlya
rayray19
krazy coils
SpringCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
Freestyles
Renny
Intelligentbeauty
CocaColaCutie
queenshakirah
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
FemmeFox
BlondeByDesire
79 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 17th January 2011, 5:55 pm

Your Hair is looking good! What is your routine for your wng's !!Thats cute and I may wanna try it on my cuzzin's hair!!
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by FemmeFox 17th January 2011, 5:58 pm

Happy MLK Day Sweet!

Thanks for posting the videos. It's amazing how far we as a race have come. And to think that my Grandma used to steal the 'Colored People Only' signs off the buses in Arkansas. No joke, she has a pretty good collection cherry
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th January 2011, 6:46 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Thanks for sharing th video. I am trying not to pull out my King movie. We watch that Malcom X, Roots, Roots the Next Generation as well as Jane Pittman the month of February. I take black history month to another level in my household!!!

You are really doing a great job with you make-up. I know Sasha is on point!!! You really need to come to Houston for our next meet-up. Very Happy

SN: You know I'm too excited about Feb 3rd. I think I've called CS everyday. I finally got the e-mail "Getting Ready for the iPhone!" lol!

I am actually on the fence because it won't be 4G so I will go and talk to someone before I leap. I may wait for 5 to be released..who knows! Lol at you TELLING me where to find the product! lol!
I would love to meet you ladies! I swear we need a national meet up!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th January 2011, 7:09 pm

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:Your Hair is looking good! What is your routine for your wng's !!Thats cute and I may wanna try it on my cuzzin's hair!!
Hey there, I co wash with whatever is in the shower, these days it's moisture maniac or hello hydration. While its is dripping wet I put in my leave in conditioner and then seal with oil! I do not touch it while it's still wet! In the morning I have been working out so between that and the steam of the shower Sasha comes back to life. If I don't work out I spray her before I hit the shower and by the time I am ready to leave she is 85% dry. If not I put on a plastic cap under a hat and she dries at work. HTH!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th January 2011, 12:51 am

I finally bought some ACV, Sasha was soooo happy! I think I heard her moan! Well back to work tmrw and its suppose to be an Ice Storm! When I tell you I am over this storm every ohe day ish! Mad The school called Mad or delayed opening..so I have to get Shelbey to school...GRRRRRRRRRRR why cant it just be cold! dang it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 18th January 2011, 2:09 am

sweet- loving the avi-
ps- there is a verizon call center in my town- hardly ever snows here!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th January 2011, 10:58 am

NylaCoils wrote:sweet- loving the avi-
ps- there is a verizon call center in my town- hardly ever snows here!
lol! mess around and have me and the family at your front door! hahahahahahahaaa
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 18th January 2011, 12:57 pm

Hey Sweet! I was looking at your avi and your twa. That is how mine was when I began my journey with a BC. I love it, and I miss it! Seeing your avi makes me miss it more. I mentioned to the hubs yesterday and he wasn't down for it. Actually pretended he didn't hear me. LOL! But who knows, I might break down and do it this summer anyway! We'll see!

Anyway, I am taking your lead on that iphone. If you get it, I know it's all good. If not, I'm waiting! Wink
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 18th January 2011, 3:39 pm

You guys are really getting the brunt of the weather! I dunno if I'd be able to hang...I'll take an earthquake over a snow storm anytime. You and Shelby stay safe!!!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th January 2011, 3:48 pm

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 13 5367509074_c03887772a
IMAG0173 by Sweetdrk1, on Flickr

I need you guys that wear eyeshadow to get in my head and tell me I am not too dark! Neutral I know that is why I struggle with packing the color on! But I did a little better today I think..

Hey PS! I didn't even ask honey because I am so sure he would have said let it grow. But when I came home
Him: why you do that?
Me: it was getting to be too much for me
Him: well at least you won't be in the bathroom as long
Me: yeah that's it AND I am cute
Him: yeah that too!
Me: PUNK! lol!

FEMME! I am completely OVER this weather! We are suppose to get more on Friday and then again on Tuesday! Mad
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 18th January 2011, 4:00 pm

Sweet your skin tone is your greatest asset! Colors pop! Don't be afraid, pile it on! You have natural restraint so no one is going to mistake you for a drag queen, lol. Love that turquoise on you. Hmmm if you ever feel extra adventurous you should do yellow!

No fear!!!! woot!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th January 2011, 4:02 pm

FemmeFox wrote:Sweet your skin tone is your greatest asset! Colors pop! Don't be afraid, pile it on! You have natural restraint so no one is going to mistake you for a drag queen, lol. Love that turquoise on you. Hmmm if you ever feel extra adventurous you should do yellow!

No fear!!!! woot!
I love you!! I wish we lived closer I could be your stunt dummy! LOL! thanks sis!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 18th January 2011, 4:04 pm

I love you
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 19th January 2011, 4:18 am

You and honey are too cute!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 19th January 2011, 10:41 am

Sounds like something the Fiancee' would say. lol! I agree with Femme: don't be afraid of color! I was wearing SILVER (yes, SILVER) eyeshadow at one point and got crazy compliments on it. So fear not and WORK IT. Smile
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th January 2011, 10:44 am

Good morning!

Well actually it is good because it is one of the rare mornings when it is not flippin snowing! Why is there another storm coming tmrw night 4-6 inches and of course I am in the effin 6 inches area! Sad Mad When I tell you I am beyond over it! Geesh!

As for Sasha, I come to work with her all smashed and I spray when I get here! Lol, I sit in a corner alone, so by the time someone sees me, she is all purty again!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th January 2011, 10:44 am

LadyMika wrote:Sounds like something the Fiancee' would say. lol! I agree with Femme: don't be afraid of color! I was wearing SILVER (yes, SILVER) eyeshadow at one point and got crazy compliments on it. So fear not and WORK IT. Smile
Thank you Mommy!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th January 2011, 10:46 am

Sad Mad Evil or Very Mad
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th January 2011, 10:47 am

SisterBoyd wrote:You and honey are too cute!
Lol he makes me sick! Thanks!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th January 2011, 11:24 am

are you serious? another storm ... i'm fed up with it for you!

Sasha looks sooooooo purrrrrrrty ...

I'll get bold one day and experience a TWA ... maybe when I'm 50 Wink
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 19th January 2011, 5:42 pm

As for your boo, that "sick" feeling is apparently love...or at least that's what my beau tells me when I start reaching for the poison darts in my purse. Men!

Eye shadow...I must get over my fear too. I'm fairly conservative with everything about my look and I've never been brave enough to truly experiment with color...that must change this year!

cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 19th January 2011, 7:24 pm

Sweet that aqua color looks lovely on your tone. You make me wanna slowly and I mean slowly step into the eye shadow world. I've tried the smoky look, with compliments. Might try some color next........Sisters supporting sisters!!! Love it!!

SN: Why don't we run into those sisters on the street or at work? They always side eye you or make snide remarks..... Rolling Eyes
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 19th January 2011, 9:17 pm

i know jersey is getting it worse, but i definitely feel your pain! i HATE this weather Sad yesterday was sososo miserable
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 20th January 2011, 1:48 am

your eyeshadow look great!! Im a beautiful dark skinned women too!! and since my mother and a few friends told me that my color eye shadow makes me look "ghetto" I have not worn none since!! Ive tried sooo many colors but always have to apply so much to see something..but i plan on practicing till i get it right
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 20th January 2011, 4:40 am

Hey Sweet,
I saw your title and laughed to myself. Yes, another snow storm and do you know, I was scheduled to work in every one.................... SMH.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next