CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

losing the baby weight

+2
yuneeflo
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)
6 posters

Go down

losing the baby weight Empty losing the baby weight

Post by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) 16th December 2010, 8:20 pm

Well ladies...LO is 4 months old tomorrow and I am ready to start losing the weight. He will be my last baby so I am ready to totally commit to getting my body back (YAAAY!!!) I would like to lose 10 lbs and tone everything back up as much as possible and I was hoping to do it by the time DH gets home from deployment in may. that gives me about 5 1/2 months. Anyway I was thinking of doing 30 day shred, then P90x then zumba transformation system. Have any of you ladies used any of these? Did you have good results?

Back to top Go down

losing the baby weight Empty Re: losing the baby weight

Post by Guest 16th December 2010, 8:25 pm

um....idk bout the zumba or the 30 day shred (althought i have heard of them) but i've seen results from the p90x and that works wonders if ur committed to actually going through w/ it....pretty sure you'll finish it, if you do it almost everyday before ur hubby gets home Smile good luck w/ whatevr u decide to do~

Back to top Go down

Post by yuneeflo 21st December 2010, 6:16 am

It takes a lot of calories and good nutrition contributes to growth and development of a new life, so it is very important that you eat a healthy diet. But be careful not to get too much or too little weight.

yuneeflo

Back to top Go down

Post by courtrhapsody 28th December 2010, 6:29 pm

I found the 30 day shred to be tough on my knees, so I did not keep it up. However, the video isn't that expensive and I know others who had good results, so it is worth a try. I go to zumba classes and I enjoy them and find them to be good cardio work. I have no experience with the zumba DVDS.

If I may suggest another video system, I would check out Physique 57. It is a ballet barre/Lotte Berke inspired work out. I do those videos and my husband and others have commented on my quick toning results, even with minimal weight loss. It is a fantastic workout, in my opinion, and they just came out with 3 new DVDS. Check out Physique57.com and their Facebook page, and maybe youtube for clips. Basically it gets your heart rate up and then works you through a circuit of arm work, then thighs, then butt, then abs. Kelly Ripa is known to love this workout.
courtrhapsody
courtrhapsody

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 3rd January 2011, 8:24 pm

I LOVE 30 day shred ( I also have her Burn Fat Boost Metabolism and that's an Ass kicker for real!!!) and I LOVE Zumba!!! You burn so many calories but it is so much fun so it doesn't seem like a hard workout. I used to take classes before we moved but now I don't know where any are. But I haven't been really lookin either since I have these DVDs. I also have a Prevention dvd, several Billy Blanks, one of which I did today and WHEW!!! LOL So you should try them. The Jillian Michaels' dvds (and Biggest Loser DVDs) are only $10 at Walmart. Very Happy
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JessiWantsCurls 3rd January 2011, 11:52 pm

I've seen the results from P90X ... it's a winner! But you have to stay committed. I made the mistake of trying to do Insanity before P90X ... I thought I might just die.

A disclaimer though ... if you're not currently working out, implement some sort of routine first to prepare you for P90X.

Last edited by JessiWantsCurls on 4th January 2011, 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
JessiWantsCurls
JessiWantsCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 3rd January 2011, 11:57 pm

yeah that P90X is a BEAST. We have Insanity too and I just don't do it. Too much. I like my Jillian's just fine!! LOL But she does kick ass though, don't get me wrong. I lose quickly using her DVDs. Very Happy
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gracejose 13th January 2011, 7:54 am

Soft drinks and potato chips, as well as fad diets that eliminate entire food groups as to say free food calories. Instead, nutrient-rich food that lean protein, whole grains fill your diet with a variety of covers.

gracejose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down