CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight Loss Encouragement and Accountability

5 posters

Go down

Weight Loss Encouragement and Accountability Empty Weight Loss Encouragement and Accountability

Post by EmbracingNaturalMe 25th March 2010, 7:39 pm

So, I started back on Weight Watcher's Online today. I want to be in better shape by the time I turn 50 in August. Also, I plan to big chop on my birthday if all goes well. I have been transitioning since 12/09. I would like to be at or near my goal weight by 50. I will keep you posted on my weight loss efforts as a part of my being accountability. I would greatly appreciate any and all encouragement.
EmbracingNaturalMe
EmbracingNaturalMe

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss Encouragement and Accountability Empty Re: Weight Loss Encouragement and Accountability

Post by DvaAuNaturel 25th March 2010, 11:05 pm

Good luck with your goals and upcoming BC!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss Encouragement and Accountability Empty Re: Weight Loss Encouragement and Accountability

Post by EmbracingNaturalMe 25th March 2010, 11:19 pm

DvaAuNatural,

Thanks for your encouraging words.
EmbracingNaturalMe
EmbracingNaturalMe

Back to top Go down

Post by hurjurnee 26th March 2010, 1:01 pm

You go girl! I wish you great success in reaching your goal! I am a member of a Weight Watchers at Work program, and it gives me great motivation to reach my own weight loss goal.

Take care!
hurjurnee
hurjurnee

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th March 2010, 10:21 am

You can do it! Take one day at a time and try to remember that slow and steady wins the race.

I, too, am determined to lose and keep off 78 pounds. My goal is to lose it by the time I turn 40 (two years) and wear a bikini.

I use sparkpeople.com and love it. There are a few CN forum members who are members. Feel free to join and share your journey with us.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 30th March 2010, 4:28 pm

I'll echo Chrs's suggestion. I love sparkpeople. I want to lose 50 lbs and the resources on there are phenomenal. Nutrition tracking, fitness tracking, tons of articles and blogs on nutrition, fitness, motivation, etc. It's a really great community. You get more out of it as you use it.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 31st March 2010, 12:05 am

Thanks for the tip on sparkpeople.com. I am going to check it out. I posted earlier in my BnB thread that I am taking this with baby steps this go round I have been successful before in the past losing 60 lbs. Gained it back so I am starting from square one.

One decision I have made is to start taking the steps in my building. I am on the 6th flr in my building. I plan to take 1-2 flights per week until I can go up/down all 6 at a time w/o being so out of breath. Small, baby step to get me some type of regular daily activity. Hope it pays off somehow.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down