CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you hate most to do to your hair?

+29
jeanlouisangel
Sequoia
kinksncurls
PrincessRN
abovealltherest
natalie24
zaynee
tamtam7
SummerSkye
jesusislove1526
ebonediva
1FlySista
whereswentz!
Renny
LetMeFixMyHurr
j. kinky
Lynnieluve
newcurlieque
rayray19
CarlaAR
AllNaturalBeauty
CocaColaCutie
Stephy0306
Nessa101
Sebastain13
Curlock Holmes
misskris
Takeya
ladygogohot
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you hate most to do to your hair? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you hate most to do to your hair?

Post by jesusislove1526 4th December 2010, 2:08 am

The worst thing for me is blow drying also. This is why I only do it one time per year. It takes forever to do, and my hair feels so dry afterwards.
jesusislove1526
jesusislove1526

Back to top Go down

What do you hate most to do to your hair? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you hate most to do to your hair?

Post by SummerSkye 4th December 2010, 2:14 am

I hate blow drying. It used to be detangling but I'm happy to say I've got that under control.

But blow drying ... BLOWS! Fortunately, nothing about how I deal with my hair requires blow drying. Yay me!
SummerSkye
SummerSkye

http://plumspectacles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 4th December 2010, 6:02 pm

I hate washing it and twisting it in double strand twists.
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by zaynee 4th December 2010, 7:53 pm

i hate blow drying also! just takes so long, and is so repetitive. but i have to do it to save time! air dry takes too long,since i style while dry.
blow drying for me, is pretty easy . i do it in 8 to 10 sections. im just soo lazy, the 15 to 25 mins it takes me, just too long. ugh -shrugs- its life.

zaynee

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie24 4th December 2010, 8:07 pm

I hate detangling, now I know what my mom went thru yrs ago lol.

natalie24

Back to top Go down

Post by abovealltherest 5th December 2010, 1:50 am

I do not like re-twisting my hair every night. I do not know anyway to preserve my hair so I must do it. Also shrinkage is a motha!
abovealltherest
abovealltherest

http://www.fotki.com/abovealltherest

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRN 5th December 2010, 2:01 am

I hate stretching (usually banding) my hair after washing and conditioning.......oh I love the results I get, but I absolutely HATE that it takes about 2 hours and then I still have to put in my braids for a braidout the next day. It is sooooo time consuming it makes me weary.
PrincessRN
PrincessRN

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 5th December 2010, 2:12 am

abovealltherest wrote:I do not like re-twisting my hair every night. I do not know anyway to preserve my hair so I must do it. Also shrinkage is a motha!

I agree!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 5th December 2010, 2:19 am

I hate the whole wash, deep condition, then detangle experience. It takes a really long time to wash in sections, rinse (making sure to prevent tangles) and then detangle. Its definitely my least favorite part
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 5th December 2010, 5:51 pm

CarlaAR wrote:
Renny wrote:I hate DCing. I do it faithfully, but I wash it in the shower so then I get out and do the DC and have to wash it in the sink again. I don't like the two part process, but it's just laziness.

Nooo, I feel the same way, LOL. Especially since I'm tired and want to go to bed - I still have to wash my hair again! Laughing

LOL, glad it's not just me.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 5th December 2010, 5:53 pm

whereswentz! wrote:I think the worst thing for me is rinsing my hair in cold water in the shower affraid . I try not to make the face that this emoticon is making, but I suffer through it for shinier hair!

Oh and how did I forget this lovely experience. Brrrr...
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequoia 6th December 2010, 3:26 pm

I hate detangling on wash day! Mad
Sequoia
Sequoia

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 6th December 2010, 3:43 pm

Renny wrote:
whereswentz! wrote:I think the worst thing for me is rinsing my hair in cold water in the shower affraid . I try not to make the face that this emoticon is making, but I suffer through it for shinier hair!

Oh and how did I forget this lovely experience. Brrrr...

Only do that(deep condish) for my curls to pop..and to stop frizz..I was just in Maine in 16 degree weather doing that, and the showers and our cabins were not in the same area...talk about cold Sad
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving me 6th December 2010, 4:03 pm

two strand twisting because it takes soooooooo long.
Crying or Very sad
Loving me
Loving me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 6th December 2010, 4:14 pm

I ABBBBBSOLUTLEY hate to wash my hair.....i think i actually enjoy the process but I hate how long it takes. each week I detangle, pre-poo, wash and deep condition, rinse, and twist, it takes like 3 and half hours... :-( If I could cut it down to 2 hours without cutting corners, I'd be completely happy

My Blog:
www.pretty-girl-rock.com
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

http://www.pretty-girl-rock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by laleepop14 6th December 2010, 4:48 pm

PrettyGirl_Veronica wrote:I ABBBBBSOLUTLEY hate to wash my hair.....i think i actually enjoy the process but I hate how long it takes. each week I detangle, pre-poo, wash and deep condition, rinse, and twist, it takes like 3 and half hours... :-( If I could cut it down to 2 hours without cutting corners, I'd be completely happy

My Blog:
www.pretty-girl-rock.com

I totally agree!!!! This is the one thing that I cannot stand also!! I have learned a tried and tru way to do it but it still takes quite some time to do... Natural hair, as well as relaxed, can be very time consuming..even if you have a down pact regimen!!!
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by luvmycoils 7th December 2010, 5:03 am

I hate it when I wash my hair at night and realize that it is still wet when I wake up in the morning. I also hate it when I accidentally use too much EVOO on my hair and it leaves it feeling greasy and looking oily. I get so afraid that someone wll touch my hair or think that I am rocking a Jerry curl.
luvmycoils
luvmycoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2