CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally got that moisture in my hair!

3 posters

Go down

Finally got that moisture in my hair! Empty Finally got that moisture in my hair!

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 8th October 2010, 11:55 am

So today I woke up earlier than I needed to for class, and yesterday I was having a terrible dry hair day so I decided to take the extra mile in cowashing. I have very little left in my bottle so my goal was to use it all up (of course being a stingy girl I didn't, but I still used more than usual). After applying the conditioner on my damp with water hair I put on my plastic cap. I finished my shower. I did a little youtube. Then I went back and rinsed with cold water.

Then I started thinking. I still have time and I dont want dripping hair like I usually have going to class. Rolling Eyes soooo I put in my Creme of Nature conditioner (which I use as my leave in) and put on the plastic cap again. After a few more minutes there was no drip and I still have movement to my hair! I think I will stick to this regimen for now on for cowash days. Do any of your girls do this for cowash?
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Finally got that moisture in my hair! Empty Re: Finally got that moisture in my hair!

Post by Nali1987 8th October 2010, 12:51 pm

Yes but I use a mixture of Mixed chicks and Yes to cucumbers. I'm getting tired of cowashing though. Cannot wait until I can twist! Smile
Nali1987
Nali1987

Back to top Go down

Finally got that moisture in my hair! Empty Re: Finally got that moisture in my hair!

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 8th October 2010, 12:56 pm

I have twists now that I want to make sure they are in good shape for a twist out I'll do tomorrow Smile I hate dull twist outs

Last edited by deeply_rooted_chick on 8th October 2010, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Post by curlya 8th October 2010, 2:18 pm

No, I haven't, but I will try it. I feel like I loose moisture throughout the day too. But not everyday. I think I am going to start listing the products that leave my hair with the best feeling at the end of the day.

Thank you for the tip. Very Happy
curlya
curlya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down