CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"BC" or "LC" after 13 months of Transitioning!

+3
mverde3
BigLipTiff
SuperBadd
7 posters

Go down

"BC" or "LC" after 13 months of Transitioning! Empty "BC" or "LC" after 13 months of Transitioning!

Post by SuperBadd 20th September 2010, 4:01 pm

Hi Curlies!!

I'm excited to say that I have finally "BC"'d or "LC"'d (little chop) after 13 months of transitioning and boyyyy does it feel good! I transitioned through sew-ins after the third month of transitioning and decided to keep sew-ins to keep the anxiety and the wonders of how my hair would look down. Every 8 weeks I took my sew-in out and chopped the relaxed ends just a little...and when I got my hair pressed on 9/11, my hairstylist cut about 3 inches off that was left. Now I'm ALLLL NATURAL and my hair texture is beautiful straight..I can't wait to see it when I washed it. My hair has grown tremedously...curlies you can do the LONG TRANSITION..its possible! I will take pics once my hair is curly again...THIS WEBSITE HAS HELPED ME ALOT! THX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

SuperBadd

Back to top Go down

"BC" or "LC" after 13 months of Transitioning! Empty Re: "BC" or "LC" after 13 months of Transitioning!

Post by BigLipTiff 20th September 2010, 7:58 pm

Congrats! I can't wait to see the pics. I hope I can make it that long!
BigLipTiff
BigLipTiff

Back to top Go down

"BC" or "LC" after 13 months of Transitioning! Empty Re: "BC" or "LC" after 13 months of Transitioning!

Post by mverde3 20th September 2010, 9:34 pm

Congrats !! I was going to transition for a year at first but BC'ed at 7.5 months lol Smile Smile I can't wait to see your pictures !! Again, congrats Smile Smile
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by TiffNotANY 21st September 2010, 2:45 am

Congrats!! I'm just praying that I make it past my 1 yr mark before doing the BC. This is inspiration.
TiffNotANY
TiffNotANY

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperBadd 21st September 2010, 12:41 pm

You guys can do it I promise..just dream of the curlies that will come out of this, lol!

SuperBadd

Back to top Go down

Post by dyamonds10 21st September 2010, 9:05 pm

congrats....bring on the pics Razz
dyamonds10
dyamonds10

http://www.simplylove-leigh.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet 7th October 2010, 11:19 pm

pics Sad ?
Russet
Russet

Back to top Go down

Post by ashollan 12th October 2010, 3:22 pm

I did the same thing! I get the last inch cut off on Friday. I tell ya wearing sew-ins and wigs throughout my transition really helped because I was not trying to watch it grow. I will also post pics next week. Congrats Superbadd on your BC!!!
ashollan
ashollan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down