CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally BC after almost 21 months of transitioning

3 posters

Go down

Finally BC after almost 21 months of transitioning Empty Finally BC after almost 21 months of transitioning

Post by Charbella 17th September 2010, 2:38 pm

Hello everyone. I am so excited about being 100% natural. I had originally planned on transitioning for about 3 years. I washed my hair on hair on Wednesday night September 15th and I kept looking at my hair. I finally called my husband on the phone and asked him if he thought I should chop my hair and he said to go for it. I had about 6.5 inches of relaxed hair left. I am so in love with my natural hair. I am so excited and I have been telling everyone. I am so thankful to this site and other natural hair sites that encourage other women like myself along their journey. Congratulations to other new naturals.

Charbella

Back to top Go down

Finally BC after almost 21 months of transitioning Empty Re: Finally BC after almost 21 months of transitioning

Post by TiffNotANY 17th September 2010, 4:13 pm

Congrats!! plz post pics we want to see your gorgeous hair.
TiffNotANY
TiffNotANY

Back to top Go down

Finally BC after almost 21 months of transitioning Empty Re: Finally BC after almost 21 months of transitioning

Post by Lynnieluve 17th September 2010, 6:31 pm

Congratulations on your BC and your great patience!!!

We want pics!!! We want pics!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Charbella 22nd September 2010, 3:00 pm

Thank everyone. As soon as my computer is up and running I will post them. I have been visiting my library to check message. I'm hoping to have my computer up and running by the end of this week or next week.

Charbella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down