CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I PURCHASE afro textured hair?!!

4 posters

Go down

Where can I PURCHASE afro textured hair?!! Empty Where can I PURCHASE afro textured hair?!!

Post by krys419 26th August 2010, 3:56 pm

Okay i want to purchase human hair that looks like Afro textured hair through a process or just straight off a black lady's head..lol However I doubt us black women would sell our natural hair.

So what places sell Afro textured hair? Even online would be great! I ask because I don't want some nappy synthetic bird's nest on my head. THANKS. And the human hair that they do have is usually soft loose poofy curls. I want soft TIGHT human curls that does not look artificial like the ones they sell

I want hair like this
Natural Hair

krys419

Back to top Go down

Where can I PURCHASE afro textured hair?!! Empty Re: Where can I PURCHASE afro textured hair?!!

Post by FloridaSunshiny 6th September 2010, 8:13 pm

Khamit Kinks. The hair from KK is beautiful and also reusable
FloridaSunshiny
FloridaSunshiny

Back to top Go down

Where can I PURCHASE afro textured hair?!! Empty Re: Where can I PURCHASE afro textured hair?!!

Post by Naturally Esq 6th September 2010, 9:56 pm

Sally's has B. Marley Pony by Vienna
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyPrecious 7th September 2010, 2:47 pm

Halley's Curls, but they are a tad on the expensive side. There are also other brands along this price range, but the names escape me at the moment.

http://www.halleyscurls.com/store/page43.html
NaturallyPrecious
NaturallyPrecious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down