CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone heard of Nafy Collection afro puff hair?

2 posters

Go down

Has anyone heard of Nafy Collection afro puff hair? Empty Has anyone heard of Nafy Collection afro puff hair?

Post by hopefulcurls 15th June 2010, 6:07 pm

Has anyone ever tried the Nafy Collection afro puff hair for twist extentions? I have seen it online and it looks so much better (looks way more natural) than the kinky twist hair I normally see but cannot find where to purchase it from. I am thinking about braids as a protective style for a while. I am kind of growing tired of my TWA. Sad
hopefulcurls
hopefulcurls

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard of Nafy Collection afro puff hair? Empty Re: Has anyone heard of Nafy Collection afro puff hair?

Post by DvaAuNaturel 15th June 2010, 8:07 pm

Hey Hopefulcurls,
The lady who created this is the owner of the braid shop I go to in Maryland, Rally's Hair Braiding. The Nafy Collection hair is what's been used on my kinky twists which I've had multiple times. That is the only place I trust to braid my hair. Very reputable.

http://www.nafycollectionandbraid.net/

Good luck if you try it out. Please post pics. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down