CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I did a afro puff with my transitioning hair :)

4 posters

Go down

I did a afro puff with my transitioning hair :) Empty I did a afro puff with my transitioning hair :)

Post by Stephy0306 17th December 2010, 5:42 pm

Ok so i was feeling a lil sad because i saw all those beautiful pony puffs that the girls were doing on youtube and thought.... omg i cant wait til my hair get to tht point. Well i had a creative idea to do a braid out and then after they dried take them out finger comb my hair alittle bit and take a showlace and push my hair back into a pony puff. It actually came out cute lol. The puff is curly/wavy and has a cute fluff texture. Im happy i found another transitioning style that will work for me because i was thinking about buying a fake natural pony tail, but little did i know i can do a pony puff to my hair.
I must say being able to do hairstyles without adding a weave makes me feel more proud of my hair and myself. I love this journey going natural and im exctied to see how my hair is when its fully natural. Smile Wink

Stephy0306

Back to top Go down

I did a afro puff with my transitioning hair :) Empty Re: I did a afro puff with my transitioning hair :)

Post by Treece 17th December 2010, 6:24 pm

Congrats on finding a creative solution to your problem. Smile
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

I did a afro puff with my transitioning hair :) Empty Re: I did a afro puff with my transitioning hair :)

Post by CocaColaCutie 17th December 2010, 6:40 pm

cool! you should share some pics with us!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 17th December 2010, 6:42 pm

Can we see some pics por favor Smile im also transitioning my avatar is a afro ponytail i love that hair style so much Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down