CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dandelion reviews Deva Curl - Heaven in Hair

Go down

Dandelion reviews Deva Curl - Heaven in Hair Empty Dandelion reviews Deva Curl - Heaven in Hair

Post by swoodward 15th July 2010, 9:26 pm

Heaven in Hair - deep conditioner

Ingredients: I went straight to CurlMart (Naturally Curly) for the description. Check it out here.

How I used it: As a deep conditioner with low heat

What I thought: the consistency is nice - not super thick though. That can be good or bad depending on what you are looking for. The smell is wonderful - light and almost lemony or something sharp and fresh. I got good coverage with a palmful and used a plastic cap. Once I just wrapped my head in a warm towel and another I used low heat under a bonnet dryer. I got a lot of shine. My hair was moisturized but not as much as when I used one of Kiehl's reparative paks. It was as moisturized as when I used ORS though. In fact, I would say for me it is a conquerable product. I like it a lot. I like it even better mixed with AOHR or QB Amla and Olive Oil heavy cream or even with just a bit of straight olive oil. I will likely buy again because it does what I need it too - moisturizes well. And frankly when you use a lot of stylers with protein you need the moisture! For me, it works better on detangled hair.

Thanks for reading!!!

Last edited by swoodward on 15th July 2010, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting)
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down