CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOOO, CAN WE TALK ABOUT ALOE VERA GEL?

+20
kim
CrissyQ
TerraD
xtremelyperfect
Blackbeauty
CurlySpeechTherapist
FierceNerd
TruBeautyPrsprs
Mimi
Erica5417
Dricka
BlondeByDesire
NubieNatty
SisterBoyd
jamaicacurl
ChrsLvsBks
nmoultry
tiashaunteé
dajewel
Intelligentbeauty
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OOOO, CAN WE TALK ABOUT ALOE VERA GEL? - Page 3 Empty Re: OOOO, CAN WE TALK ABOUT ALOE VERA GEL?

Post by FierceNerd 19th November 2009, 5:48 am

I haven't use Aloe Vera gel on my hair by itself but I have used it in a mixture with Shea Butter,Rose Water,Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerine and Coconut and Papaya Lotion and I use it for when I twist my hair. It makes my hair super soft and moisturized! I also use Shea Butter, EVOO and Aloe Vera Gel as a body lotion mix. I found both mixes on Youtube.
FierceNerd
FierceNerd

Back to top Go down

OOOO, CAN WE TALK ABOUT ALOE VERA GEL? - Page 3 Empty Re: OOOO, CAN WE TALK ABOUT ALOE VERA GEL?

Post by dajewel 19th November 2009, 11:14 am

FierceNerd wrote:I haven't use Aloe Vera gel on my hair by itself but I have used it in a mixture with Shea Butter,Rose Water,Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerine and Coconut and Papaya Lotion and I use it for when I twist my hair. It makes my hair super soft and moisturized! I also use Shea Butter, EVOO and Aloe Vera Gel as a body lotion mix. I found both mixes on Youtube.

where did you get the papaya lotion?

does the mix feel sticky on the skin?
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th November 2009, 4:21 pm

thank you sisterboyd [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlySpeechTherapist 19th November 2009, 4:48 pm

dajewel wrote:
Intelligentbeauty wrote:@dajewel, how are you dissolving the gel from the plant?

i don't dissolve it. i just break open the leaf, and apply as desired.

I agree. In my experience there isn't anything to dissolve - just break open and squeeze a bit. My grandmother always had a plant and would apply it to burns and scrapes. I need a plant now. Love it!! I have the 100% aloe gel in the bottle. I keep it in the fridge, but let some sit out for a bit if I'm going to use it. It's been a while, but you ladies have inspired me to play with this again. Very Happy
CurlySpeechTherapist
CurlySpeechTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 19th November 2009, 5:11 pm

I had a plant.....it died. I want another one. I promise to love and take care of the next one
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlySpeechTherapist 19th November 2009, 6:58 pm

tiashauntee wrote:I had a plant.....it died. I want another one. I promise to love and take care of the next one

Haha!! You sound like me. I was on my way out to get one tonight, but got too busy doing other stuff. But I will take really good care of it!! I love you
CurlySpeechTherapist
CurlySpeechTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th November 2009, 11:20 pm

THANK YOU SISTERBOYD
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbeauty 20th November 2009, 11:18 pm

tiashauntee wrote:I had a plant.....it died. I want another one. I promise to love and take care of the next one

LMAO [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !!!
Blackbeauty
Blackbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by xtremelyperfect 21st November 2009, 3:04 am

Hey everyone! I make an aloe grow spray that I got from a video on youtube. It's been working great. I also use the Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel. I don't know if my hair's just been growing fast on it's own or if this is helping but either way it's been a staple for the last month or two. Smile These are my results(I started using the grow spray between pics 2 and 3 and the pics are from 9.22.09 til 11.3.09):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And here's the video: