CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aloe vera gel

2 posters

Go down

Aloe vera gel  Empty Aloe vera gel

Post by creolebeauty1 6th December 2010, 6:08 pm

Good afternoon ladies for starters let me say thank you because you ladies have helped me so much into this transitioning ordeal i'm going through i've learned so much in a month WOW Smile thank you
Now to my question i saw the kimmaytube leavein recipe on youtube and gave it a try i loved it and i loved the results and will deff use it forever ..
When i went to whole food i picked the ALoe vera gel "lilly of the desert brand instead of the juice i used some of it and forgot to refrigerate after now it's smells awful is it bad ? can i still use it i want to whip some shea butter with the rest but im scared it may be spoiled because of the smell it was left out overnight should i throw it away ?
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Aloe vera gel  Empty Re: Aloe vera gel

Post by misskris 6th December 2010, 6:10 pm

is there an expiration date on there? And does it say to refrigerate after opening? If so then yeah, you should probably trash it. Sad
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 6th December 2010, 6:16 pm

I just checked Sad it does have an expiration date in january 13 , but it also states plain as day to refrigerate after opening ...Sad so yes i think i'm gonna trash and get another bottle i need a new good conditioner and castor oil anyways so i guess it's time to Shop lol
Thank you
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 6th December 2010, 6:18 pm

Hahaha, sorry that it was wasted. But a good reason to shop again? Smile
misskris
misskris

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 6th December 2010, 7:34 pm

LOL yes it is i have become such a project junkie i was trying to hold out until i ran out but im going to get me some good conditionner that i can add to my DC when i wash , some aloe vera gel and some aloe vera juice , castor oil , and maybe some EVOO someone told me the one i been using isn't the right kind because it's yellow so now i have to find some Green EVOO and maybe some Avocado oil Smile yes i got it bad lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 6th December 2010, 7:42 pm

Yes, If it's not greenish in color that it isn't really EVOO. It won't be like green green but it has a greenish tint to it. Just make sure it says Extra Virgin on it. I have Trader Joe's brand right now but I think another good one is called Filippo Berio.

Have fun shopping!! lol!
misskris
misskris

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 6th December 2010, 7:46 pm

OKay i will do that ... i been using extra virgin olive oil to cook and i have been putting it in my hair too OMG when will i get it right lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down