CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by tiashaunteé 5th May 2010, 10:39 am

npmoore04 wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:I gave up on finding a cure for itching.....

YEAH WHAT SHE SAID! I just scratch and go. TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 Icon_scratch

lol!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 5th May 2010, 10:51 am

Ladies, I wonder if my scalp is just extra thirsty. It does not look or feel dry, but because of the itchies I have been practically pouring all of the oils under my sink on my scalp for relief! And it stays moisturized but soaks up the oil like none other. It seems that my scalp should be oily for a little minute, but it just leaves a small amount of oil on my fingers when I rub my scalp.

I googled and found nothing valuable. I don't have dandruff or anything like that. Maybe it's Chrs's original thought....Hair Growth, Woot!

On to my twists, I like them, I do, but my hair is just so not feeling them. I had a coworker make a comment about me being lucky to have "thin, coarse hair". #1- I don't have thin hair. #2-I don't have "coarse hair". #3-Get out of my face, 10 seconds ago!

My twists make my hair seem extra thin. I have a ton of twists, but there is still some scalpiness, much to my dismay! I will keep mini twists for the rest of the month, for protective styling purposes. But, I feel like a 6 year old! I am going to get more adventurous with them. If my ends curled up, I'd be a happier camper, but it's my hair and she does what she wants. So, it's cool! Tomorrow will be Day 8 of my twists, 23 more days to go!

Next month will be braid month, whatever that means! We shall see!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 5th May 2010, 10:55 am

Morning Sweet, loved your CN post. You are definitely one of the most beautiful people I've ever met (using met, loosely LOL)! And you are even gorgeous-er than with straight hair TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 Icon_lol !

Hey cyber BFF! I'm waiting for my hair accessories, paypal info ready LOL
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 5th May 2010, 11:02 am

TerraD wrote:Morning Sweet, loved your CN post. You are definitely one of the most beautiful people I've ever met (using met, loosely LOL)! And you are even gorgeous-er than with straight hair TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 Icon_lol !

Hey cyber BFF! I'm waiting for my hair accessories, paypal info ready LOL

I know......I'm trying to get some schoolwork out of the way but I am working on things daily
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 5th May 2010, 12:34 pm

I hope it works for you TerraD
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 5th May 2010, 11:02 pm

I tried a spritz made with tea tree oil and peppermint thanks to IB. The spritz is fenugreek tea (4 teabags:2 cups of water), aloe vera gel (150ml) & 20-30 drops of tea tree oil and peppermint EOs as well as 10 drops of rosemary EO. I did it last night, and I have not experienced any itchies.

Next time, I will use the spritz before styling. Thanks for the tip Lynnie!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 6th May 2010, 1:59 am

Thanks Chrs and Lynnie. I am going to go get some oils and aloe vera gel this weekend. Tia, no worries. I was just joking, school work before hair work always! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 Icon_study
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 6th May 2010, 10:07 am

But still.....BOOO to schoolwork. I am so ready for Sept because I will be DONE!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 6th May 2010, 11:19 am

Hey TD! Just passing though!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 6th May 2010, 12:57 pm

Yay, Tia @ being done! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 617583

Hey, sweet! I opened the camera! I still can't believe you sent it to me!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 6th May 2010, 1:03 pm

Yea!! Time for Pics!!!!!!!!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 Empty Hair Update!!!

Post by TerraD 6th May 2010, 1:45 pm

Morning/Afternoon Curlies!

MM is still twisted up in mini twists. They are extremely flat. I fluff them every day when I wake up. The gel idea did work to keep the ends from unravelling (I put CD Healthy Hair Butter and IC gel). I kinda hate the twists now, but they still look pretty ok. I look like I cut and thinned out my hair, but that's just the joy of my texture TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 Icon_rolleyes.

I am going to do an updo for church on sunday. Hopefully it's super cute, because I've upped my anty at church. I noticed that I get dressed up to go out, heels and all, but wear flats, dress pants and plain tops to church TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 Suspect. Why do I feel that I should come to God's house looking all plain, but pull out stops when going out? Anyway, that was totally random. But, I just want to feel my best at church. So, last sunday I wore a really cute outfit, with cute wedges and felt amazing! So, I will now be looking much cute-r at church. Though, nothing's wrong with flats, dress pants and plain tops (I will still be placing these in my rotation). I really need to work on getting better accessories. Sorry, still on a tangent!

I'm hoping that by August I will be at or really close to BSL. This is why I'm trying to stick to protective styling. To take care of my ends and prevent overstyling (combing/brushing). At the beginning of March I had reached APL and I want to take great care of my ends. Last summer (May 2009), after I cut off my damaged ends, I couldn't wear a ponytail. But by July I could. I used tons of condish and cowashed every 2-3 days. My hair was in amazing condition. I think I may revisit the curly puff! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 Icon_rr

On another note, I received the camera from Sweet!!!!! So, once I learn how to use it, I will start taking pics of MM. I may even take a pic today, it's my off day and a friend and I are going to lunch at my favorite restaurant Real Food Daily! I expect to look cute, since the weather is so nice. From what I know, SoCal weather is unbare-able in June TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 Icon_evil ! So I need to milk May for what it's worth.

Have a great day ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 6th May 2010, 1:46 pm

tiashauntee wrote:Yea!! Time for Pics!!!!!!!!

I will definitely be taking pics now!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 6th May 2010, 6:23 pm

Check out this video, I TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 Herz her :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwnefUaKCbc
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 6th May 2010, 6:43 pm

I love that song and her! More we have in common Very Happy
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 6th May 2010, 9:59 pm

BFF's Woot, Woot! She's the bomb, love her style!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 7th May 2010, 10:34 am

Hey TerraD...good morning!

If you continue to have Target issues, perhaps we can meet up one day and hit supply stores. We gotta get you shea-buttered! :-)

Enjoy your day!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 7th May 2010, 10:40 am

cant wait for the pics!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 8th May 2010, 10:20 am

@ TheRyl1: I would love to meet-up and go to some supply stores! When? LOL.

Nubie: Girl, I still haven't cracked open the camera box. This has been a crazy week!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th May 2010, 10:24 am

Hey Terra!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 8th May 2010, 10:25 am

Hi Sweet! I miss you guys, my week has been insane! I'm on my way to work again in about 5 minutes!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th May 2010, 10:28 am

You know we miss you too!! Don't work to hard!! Is your mom local? I don't remember. Happy Mother's day to her!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 8th May 2010, 10:30 am

LOL, there's no such thing as not working hard in the hospital, Man! My mom is not local, she's in Michigan! Thanks! Happy Mother's Day to you SWeet! I will be back after work to catch up on what I miss!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 8th May 2010, 5:07 pm

Hey Terra!

On that beauty supply meet-up...lol...I work M-F, off at 5, weekends are free. Just let me know when you're available...we can work around your hospital schedule.

Talk to ya,
R
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 9th May 2010, 2:44 am

Next week is not going to work, but maybe the week after. I will look at my work schedule and send you a message. TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 38 Icon_bounce <*me eagerly jumping up and down!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next