CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 22 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 22nd February 2010, 3:56 pm

Morning Ladies,

I had a pretty fun weekend. Saturday I went to a Clippers game. I was going to make a braid out bun, but it was way too cute, so I wore it bunned all day and out at the game. For the braids, I appied EVOO to the length of my strands, covered that with Giovanni direct and braided. After the game, my friend and I went to a great pizza place called Zpizza. It was in west hollywood, which is always a great place to shoe watch LOL. It's sort of like the "gay district" and the guys always pull the stops in the hair, makeup and shoe department. And they were all over my hair!

Sunday I met with one of our very own d.denise. We drove around Pasadena and played photoshoot! For the shoot, I rebraided my hair and unbraided. IT WAS HUGE! I even received a compliment while we were standing in a coffee shop! Myself or d.denise will post a pic soon!

Today I will be cutting a sock to make a sock bun for tomorrow's interview. I will also be lying in bed, since a few CN girls and I spoke up mother nature on the random thoughts forum! I have been cramping since saturday and she just reared her ugly head TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 22 Suspect. I am going to do an intense workout tonight and pray that it helps with the cramps!

Have a great day!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 22 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by d.denise 22nd February 2010, 4:12 pm

yayy!!! your hair was awesome yesterday! as soon as I go get my camera out of the car you will have the pics to share (i'll selfishly post my favorite :-)

(ohhh your mother nature isn't as nice as mine lol. mine only lasts for some hours that first day.)
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 22nd February 2010, 4:29 pm

Playing photoshot sounds like fun! I am really going to have to look into coming to CA one day - I am in need of another vacation.
I loooooove shoe watching!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 22nd February 2010, 5:07 pm

LOL @ d.denise

Tia, you can totally come visit! We will have to start planning LOL. Gay guy shoe watching is the best hehe.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 22nd February 2010, 6:04 pm

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend Terra!!! I'm kinda jelly .... lol can't wait to see the pics! Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 22nd February 2010, 10:03 pm

i put the pics up! i have a ton of favorites but here are 2 (isn't her hair the bomb?!):
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 22 Dsc_1310TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 22 Dsc_1410TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 22 Dsc_1411

ok so thats 3 I couldnt help it lol
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd February 2010, 10:15 pm

O M G The pics are beautiful and YES her hair is GORGEOUS!! Go head Terra, sorry your Aunt flo is a nasty lady...hope she didn't pack a bag and will be gone soon!!! Girl change that profile pic to one of these...BEAUTIFUL!

I can't wait to meet some of you. I have family in Pasadena and have been giving thought to coming out there soon. My daughter has never been.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 22nd February 2010, 10:51 pm

Terra,

I think you should make the first pic, your profile pic!!! I love it!!! You look so pretty!!!

Good job D. Denise!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 22nd February 2010, 11:16 pm

Those pics are gorgeous Terra! You needn't envy ANYONE elses hair lol. Your hair is gorgeous!!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 23rd February 2010, 12:01 am

Dude! I love that second pic. I may print, blow it up and hang it up!

Thanks guys!!!

Sweet: You should totally come visit!
Lynnie: I'm on it, profile pic coming!
AL: Thanks, girly! MM is starting to show her better side!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 23rd February 2010, 12:25 am

OH and those dimples...TOO CUTE!!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 23rd February 2010, 12:32 am

The pics are gorgeous Terra!!! Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 23rd February 2010, 12:45 am

AfrikanLatina wrote:OH and those dimples...TOO CUTE!!

Definitely peeped those yesterday! Lol I was like ok think of something funny lmao I'm such a terrible photographer when it comes to direction smh lol
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 23rd February 2010, 2:15 am

Thanks AL & Bholmes

That was so funny, when you said that!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 23rd February 2010, 11:09 am

Great pics!!!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by curlyboricua 23rd February 2010, 11:17 am

I absoutly love your hair it is very gorgeous!! It is so full!! HHJ
curlyboricua
curlyboricua

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 23rd February 2010, 1:59 pm

Thanks Tia & curlyboricua!

Guess who has a new Avatar?.......Wait for it...Wait for it...MM & I!!!! Thanks to miss d.denise of course!
Nothing new on the hair front. I castor oiled my scalp and applied EVOO to my strands. I made a sock bun last night and will be wearing it today and tomorrow!
I have two interviews this week TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 22 678474. I'll use my favorite smily for when I get the job! I have my eye definitely set on one of the positions, but am willing to use the other as a stepping stone to a hospital position. Tonight, to wind down I will be attending a movie screening for Cop Out, I'm hoping it is hilarious! I want my eyebrows threaded, but will probably wait until I look like Bigfoot , so that I can get a great shape!
On another note, mother nature is playing games. I'm cramping like crazy and she will not get this over with! Anyway, just had to rant a little about that.
I am going to have to kick into apartment gear and find an apartment, once I get this job TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 22 Icon_lol ! I hate looking for apartments and cannot wait to get my first home. I always check the reviews, even though it's a proven fact that those that usually review businesses either absolutely love it or absolutely hate it. It gives me a great idea of the residents as well. So far I found a great apartment that reviews said had roaches TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 22 Icon_pale . I can not, will not live with someone or something that is not paying rent, bugs included!

Enjoy your day!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 23rd February 2010, 3:56 pm

Great pics and I love your new avatar!! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 22 Icon_smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 23rd February 2010, 4:03 pm

Totally love your new avatar and I've always wanted dimples cute TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 22 Icon_wink
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd February 2010, 4:38 pm

Love the new avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 23rd February 2010, 4:41 pm

hahaha at living with someone or something that doesnt pay rent - bugs included! lol that's too funny :-) I told you you better get down to san diego! lol what area are you looking for apartments in??

(selfishly love the avatar lol)
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 23rd February 2010, 8:15 pm

Thanks Ladies!

I'm looking in the outskirts of downtown right now. I just started a little list of potential apts! If these interviews do not work I will be checking SD out!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd February 2010, 8:19 pm

Love that Avatar!! I am sending prayers up that one of the interviews results in a job for you
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by neethair 23rd February 2010, 9:22 pm

TerraD-

I likey your new avatar (I left this message of the random page as well) which means I really really likey.
neethair
neethair

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 23rd February 2010, 9:50 pm

Thanks sweet and neethair!

Sweet: I sent up a prayer for you earlier today, you were on my mind!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next