CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holding products for transitioning hair

2 posters

Go down

Holding products for transitioning hair Empty Holding products for transitioning hair

Post by CurlyChefRobin 5th June 2010, 5:15 pm

So, I've been using Jane Carter Solutions Wrap and Roll for my TnC's, Lately, due to all the humidity, it isn't holding as well. I only have about 2 inches of new growth and the rest is relaxed. Any idea of a good product that will hold but not weigh my hair down. It ends up a flat mess and it's making my desire to BC greater and greater. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

http://www.cookingwithcareonline.com

Back to top Go down

Holding products for transitioning hair Empty Re: Holding products for transitioning hair

Post by Pinkpearls 5th June 2010, 11:20 pm

I prefer a light hold so I use Darcy's Botanicals MVSC, or Aveda's LIght Elements Texturizing creme which has a light to medium hold. Aveda has two other products that have stronger holds...the Light Elements Defining Whip has a medium hold and the Light Elements Shaping Wax has a firm hold. If you decide to try the Aveda, be sure to ask for samples.
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

Holding products for transitioning hair Empty Re: Holding products for transitioning hair

Post by CurlyChefRobin 6th June 2010, 12:34 am

Thanks! Do you get them online or can I find them in stores i.e Target, Whole Foods, Sally's?
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

http://www.cookingwithcareonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpearls 6th June 2010, 6:37 pm

You can purchase Darcy's online and Aveda online or in stores.
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down