CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimble Hair Care and Ted Gibson Hair Products

4 posters

Go down

Kimble Hair Care and Ted Gibson Hair Products Empty Kimble Hair Care and Ted Gibson Hair Products

Post by tamtam7 31st December 2009, 7:06 pm

Hello ladies, while I was in Target yesterday I ran across Kimble Hair Care System and Ted Gibson Hair products. I've read about these products in various magazines and was alway curious about their products. Has anyone tried any of their products and if so, what are your thoughts.
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Kimble Hair Care and Ted Gibson Hair Products Empty Re: Kimble Hair Care and Ted Gibson Hair Products

Post by _kiner_ 9th February 2010, 11:51 pm

I just bought the Kimble Bounce Back Curling Revitalizer today at Target. I just washed my hair with Giovanni SAS shampoo and used TJ Nourish spa conditioner. Then put the Curling Revitalizer in. I can't tell yet. But I will report back!

I also want to buy the Silk Treatment Conditioner... maybe for my DC. But I made myself leave as I already had a whole cart of nonsense! Smile
_kiner_
_kiner_

http://makinithompson.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Kimble Hair Care and Ted Gibson Hair Products Empty Re: Kimble Hair Care and Ted Gibson Hair Products

Post by AimWard 10th February 2010, 1:49 am

I use the Kimble peppermint cleansing cream. It's actually pretty good. It has a very light lather and it doesn't strip my hair. On the downside, it is full of parabens.
AimWard
AimWard

Back to top Go down

Post by Miki 10th February 2010, 3:26 pm

Im a big fan of Kim Kimble (Beyonce and Mary J's hairstylist among many others) so I when I ran across her products in Target I was eager to try it out.

I spent about 8 bucks on the Silk Treatment Leave-In Conditioner and it did NOTHING for my hair I think it even left it more tangles (and there are so little if any EOs or other natural ingredients)

I so wanted to love it but I dont think I'll be trying any more of her products Sad
Miki
Miki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down