CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

+33
NubieNatty
WhosThatRedHead
Serenity23
CrissyQ
iri9109
DvaAuNaturel
Naturally Zee
MellowOne
sweetdrk1
MahoganyCurls
QuietButterfly
priceless
CocaColaCutie
ChrsLvsBks
CurlsGalore
poeticlyspkng
curlsunfurled
Nikcoils
mrsmackey
TMS
bholmes87
Lynnieluve
mstokes2008
SheeTacular
KinkyNappyHappy
jlowman1
Curly_Aquarius
Muz
LaToya28
BrownSkinDiva
krazy coils
Juices-n-Berries
curly-me-naturally
37 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Empty Re: just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

Post by mstokes2008 21st June 2010, 3:13 pm

I love that style!! I agree with Muz I envy those of you who cornrow. For some reason when I was relaxed I could do it, but now it's like my fingers forgot what they use to do or something scratch
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Empty Re: just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

Post by curly-me-naturally 22nd June 2010, 8:51 am

krazy coils wrote:That style is really lovely! Did you use the Cocoa detangling ghee on wet hair? I think it works better with detangling on dry hair.

thank you lady , I will try it again and use it on dry hair ....I appreciate the tip

Lynnieluve wrote:Very cute!!! I like how you did the front.

I agree with Krazy coils. The Ghee works really well on detangling dry hair!!! I've used it to refresh my twist outs. Amazing!

Thanks Mrs. Lynnie , I love your avitar .....you look supper cute as always

Muz wrote: I don't know what you use on your WNGs, but I found that when I started rinsing the regular conditioner all the way out and putting on a leave-in and oil (EVOO) to seal instead it didn't get dry which kept it from knotting up, plus when you do the WNG make sure to detangle thoroughly while the conditioner is in, and don't rub it when you are rinsing it out just run your hands over it in the direction of the water (that also cuts down on tangles). Maybe you can try that?

Your style looks great! I envy everyone who can cornrow because my hair and fingers just aren't cooperating with my desire to learn. LOL!

I didn't use gel and I put in a leave in and some shea butter and that was it , the first day was fine but day 3 was terrifying and a hot mess , it felt so rough and the ends felt very hard and knotty . so maybe it was not enough moisture.

thanks for the info and the next time I will try it like how you do it and see if it makes a difference.

Thank you ladies it was all so helpful ! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd June 2010, 11:36 am

Great job on twist style!

How's your working out and eating properly working out?

I have been doing okay. I've been eating out a LOT lately. I watch my portions yet know this will become a habit if I don't cut it in the bud real soon.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 25th June 2010, 10:31 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Great job on twist style!

How's your working out and eating properly working out?

I have been doing okay. I've been eating out a LOT lately. I watch my portions yet know this will become a habit if I don't cut it in the bud real soon.

Hey Mrs Chrs

thank you !

The working out has been a struggle but I have been getting in , there are some days I missed. but I try not to miss too many.

I have been walking the of my house and it is a beast , I have also been doing the WII fit and just got my new workout the Jillian Michaels Fitness ultimatum and it will work you out .
eating has been good and now I'm trying to work myself up to jogging ....but overall I'm doing good. staying on track is the hard part .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 25th June 2010, 10:50 am

Hi Curly Me Naturally!

Very pretty hair styles! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Icon_smile
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 26th June 2010, 2:01 am

MahoganyCurls wrote:Hi Curly Me Naturally!

Very pretty hair styles! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Icon_smile

Wow thanks so much , I've seen you on youtube and I just wanted tell you you have some beautiful hair and you are the queen of styling !
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 26th June 2010, 3:24 am

Hey ladies here are some pictures of my hair using the Qhemets Amla & olive heavy cream . and I must say its been like almost a weekand a half without having to put anything else in my hair , My hair is still soft and moisturized and it does not get tangled up all I do is retwist at night and put on my bonnet ....and It's only like 7 twist ! thats is great . this is the first day of taking out my twist
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01520
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01521
this is up close
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01522

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01523
this is the third day
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01524
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01525
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01526
and this was yesterday
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01527
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 28th June 2010, 11:40 am

title change
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th June 2010, 11:58 am

I don't think I have ever been here. Very nice styles!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th June 2010, 5:46 pm

Woo hoo for moisturized hair! Love the sixth pic - peek a boo, LOL!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 13th July 2010, 2:16 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:I don't think I have ever been here. Very nice styles!!!
Hey Sweet , thanks very much . Sorry for the late reply .

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Woo hoo for moisturized hair! Love the sixth pic - peek a boo, LOL!
Thanks Chrs ,
Sorry for the late reply , I ve been MIA ...lol
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 13th July 2010, 8:05 am

Hey haven't heard from you in awhile. How is everything?
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 13th July 2010, 8:29 am

Hi cmn!

You have great styles. Your hair does look really healthy and moisturized in those pics.
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 14th July 2010, 12:10 am

krazy coils wrote:Hey haven't heard from you in awhile. How is everything?

I know I have been( MIA ) lol , just been spending time with my family . and everything is going good . still working out and trying to stay focused . thanks for checking on me .

MellowOne wrote:Hi cmn!

You have great styles. Your hair does look really healthy and moisturized in those pics.

hey Mellow , thanks a bunch just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 14th July 2010, 1:47 am

I know the 4th of July has come and is gone but I wasn't post like I should I just was with the family and really not on CN lately. but I am back now an ready to get back to my fellow curlies just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 879602
Well we just got my husbands orders and we know that we are going back to the states . I really didn't want to but what can you do .
being overseas is just so relaxing , you don't havt to deal with a lot of the everyday crap that goes on in the states . and it seems to be less crime here than back home. but I don't know maybe it will bw good and now I am just spoiled to the less stress.

On other news for the July 4th weigh in .......ready .......drums please........dummmmmmmmmdmmmmmmmmdd.....I have lost 8 lbs for the July 4th yeah.!!!!!!! . Im shooting for 10 next month so pray for me lol
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 14th July 2010, 2:19 am

here are the pics , sorry i sent the first one by accident , i wasnt finished . lol
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01411just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01615just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01412just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01616my dog is trying to be in the picjust all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01413just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01617

And as for hair because it so hot here and me trying to work out I have been keeping twizzy up and protected .
So I was peeping at Ms Tiashauntee side updo and thought it was soo cute that I had to try it out , so thanks Tia !!! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01618just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01619just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01620just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01621just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01622
So that my twist on the tiashauntee updo , what y'all think ? lol I know I did not do a goo job on those parts , kinda whack !
and y'all my fro is getting big !! whooohooo !just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01623
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 14th July 2010, 8:07 am

Congratulations on your weightloss just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 678474 ! I love the updo. Girl I am not paying attention to your parts. The fact that you can braid and do a gorgeous style like that is awesome!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th July 2010, 12:12 pm

Hi CurlyMe..

I haven't been over here in a while, but I see you've been doing great things with your hair and weight loss!!

I'll be back to catch up on your thread...just wanted to stop in and say hello!! **waving**

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 14th July 2010, 12:24 pm

krazy coils wrote:Congratulations on your weightloss just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 678474 ! I love the updo. Girl I am not paying attention to your parts. The fact that you can braid and do a gorgeous style like that is awesome!

Krazy coils ...lol Thanks lady , now you know some peoples be all in your head like ooowee look at them parts lol , but I guess if they looking that close then they need to see some jacked up parts .

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hi CurlyMe..

I haven't been over here in a while, but I see you've been doing great things with your hair and weight loss!!

I'll be back to catch up on your thread...just wanted to stop in and say hello!! **waving**

KNH

Hey KNH Thanks a bunch and I'm **Waving** back " hey Girl " just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Icon_lol
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 14th July 2010, 12:38 pm

Congrats on the weight loss and you did a great job on the updo!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 14th July 2010, 7:37 pm

Thanks sweet and you look fabulous love the Avitar ....Super cute !
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 23rd July 2010, 2:23 pm

hey Ladies

I twisted my hair very chunky , what I used was co washed with HEHH & detangled , then Aussie moist 3 min miracle and deep condish with Jessie curl weekly deep treatment.

I sectioned my hair and to each section I applied cantu shea leave in and braided each section then went to bed .

The next day I took down one section at a time and chunky twisted using Qhemets Amla & olive heavy cream and here it is

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01715

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01716

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01717

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01718

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01719
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 23rd July 2010, 2:31 pm

I just thought I would share , but i finally got my hair into a ponytail ......it was so cool

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01631

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01632

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Dsc01633
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 23rd July 2010, 2:45 pm

yay for pony tails! I can get mine in one while it's straight but not curly... Yay for you! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Icon_cheers
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 24th July 2010, 11:47 am

poeticlyspkng wrote:yay for pony tails! I can get mine in one while it's straight but not curly... Yay for you! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Icon_cheers

I know !!!! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin I was so surprised . Thanks poeticlyspkng
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next