CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

+33
NubieNatty
WhosThatRedHead
Serenity23
CrissyQ
iri9109
DvaAuNaturel
Naturally Zee
MellowOne
sweetdrk1
MahoganyCurls
QuietButterfly
priceless
CocaColaCutie
ChrsLvsBks
CurlsGalore
poeticlyspkng
curlsunfurled
Nikcoils
mrsmackey
TMS
bholmes87
Lynnieluve
mstokes2008
SheeTacular
KinkyNappyHappy
jlowman1
Curly_Aquarius
Muz
LaToya28
BrownSkinDiva
krazy coils
Juices-n-Berries
curly-me-naturally
37 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 6 Empty Re: just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

Post by CurlsGalore 11th August 2010, 12:42 pm

Your twists look great! How long do you plan to keep them in?
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 6 Empty Re: just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

Post by krazy coils 11th August 2010, 12:54 pm

I agree your mini-twists look really good! How long did it take you to do yours?
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 11th August 2010, 1:08 pm

CurlsGalore wrote:Your twists look great! How long do you plan to keep them in?

Thank you CG !! I wanna keep them for about two weeks but I want to henna so I might take them dow befor that a do the henna and redo the mini twist , cause I really do like them .

krazy coils wrote:I agree your mini-twists look really good! How long did it take you to do yours?

Thank you KC !! I took me about 5 hours , cause I was cooking too . lol
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 11th August 2010, 1:12 pm

those twists look great!! they only took 5 hours?!? i must be hella slow. lol.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 11th August 2010, 11:49 pm

Thanks Lady .......well i don't make parts ....i just feel . lol
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 12th August 2010, 12:07 am

You did a good job!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 12th August 2010, 12:08 am

WhosThatRedHead wrote:You did a good job!

Thanks WTRH !!!
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 12th August 2010, 12:13 am

I love your mini twist!!! I see the shrinkage monster paid you a visit!!! LOL!!

I put another set of mini twist in on my stretched out hair and I LOVE THEM!!! I share pics tomorrow!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 12th August 2010, 12:20 am

thanks Mrs Lynnie , and yes i did get that visit .lol !! after I had did them we went to a picnic and i was very humid and hot out and they shrunk up real good. I pulled them back into a ponytail to stretch them out .

ooo I can't wait to see them ! !!
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 26th August 2010, 5:46 pm

Hey My Natural sistas

so I took out my twist after 2 1/2 weeks and the definition was sick !! I really like it . so then I washed with the intention of putting it back into the twist . So I did henna and deep conditioned my hair and then I tried to plat it up and where it pinned up and that didn't work . so I decided to go ahead and mini twist it back up and got half way done and have not finished it , so the top part is in plats and the rest is in mini twist. I duno I guess I just got lazy , I've been wearing a head wrap to cover it up and now It's time to redo my hair....lol

As for fitness .......Y'all I have fallen off the wagon and I 'am mad at myself . I was doing so good untill I hurt my foot and now I an having the hardest time to get back focused. and No I have not been keeping up with my eating right , but I am still drinking my water .

HELP!!!!!!!
Now ladies My son is 7 and I have the hardest time trying to get him to to take care if his clothes and shoes , It's so bad sometimes cause we will put him on new clothes and he will go to school and come looking like a bum , like he has had them clothes for about 2 years . They come back with holes in the knee and his shoes are the worst they are so beat up , its just rediculous and I just don't know what to do anymore

So this year we went school shopping I told him if her tears up these clothes , I am not buying anymore till the next year or you grow out of them . We spent a lot of money this year , which I usually don't do , I mostly get his clothes from JC penny when they have that sell and some from wally world cause you know they always cheep. but he's going to the second grade and I really wanted him to look super cute , so we got some things that were kind of pricy but was too cute to pass up, but ooo wee if he messes up them clothes it's over for him .

In other news I have been buying up a storm , just shopping like I am losing my mind. mostly stuff on ebay and now my Husband got me hooked on this phone he wants when we get back to the states . he wants to get the HTC EVO and now I do too . so everwhere is sold out ,but it not like we would be able to use it here anyway . but now I loooking forward to getting that phone . ..... Man shopping is crazy ! I want to get some MAC makeup but i can't really tell what the colors are online and ther is no MAC place here. Mad ....
But anyway curlies have a nice day . here are the pics of my mini twist out
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 6 Dsc01928
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 6 Dsc01929
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 6 Dsc01930
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 26th August 2010, 5:51 pm

change title
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 26th August 2010, 5:59 pm

love the twist out..its so full. sloooooow down on that shoppin woman...RIGHT NOW!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 26th August 2010, 6:08 pm

Hey Miss Nubie !!! thanks ! Girl I know !!! I need to go to Shopaholics anonymous lol
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 26th August 2010, 6:10 pm

Oooooh I like! Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 26th August 2010, 6:11 pm

Thanks jlowman !! Very Happy
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 28th August 2010, 8:23 pm

Hey CMN!!

You're mini twist looked great and the twist out was FAB!! Very Happy
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th August 2010, 9:27 pm

Very cute mini twist out!!!

As for your son, I would have gotten all of this clothes from Wally World. just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 6 Icon_lol They have some stylish things there....His clothes from JCPenny's would be worn on the weekend.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th August 2010, 9:32 pm

That twist out is hot!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 29th August 2010, 4:49 am

Love the twistout and I've also been eyeing the HTC Evo! That is going to be my next phone! Which mac colors are you looking at? Two of my fave eyeshadows are coppering and amberlights (gorgeous on brown skin!)

Last edited by krazy coils on 29th August 2010, 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out words)
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 29th August 2010, 5:05 am

thanks ooo cool , we can video chat !!! lol . we have been looking for it but it is sold out everywhere , online that is .
the colors I want is electric eel and deep truth also I want the indianwood paint pot , but I want to get like a sheer foundation and concealer but I don't know what color I am . I have never worn M.A.C
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 29th August 2010, 5:19 am

QuietButterfly wrote:Hey CMN!!

You're mini twist looked great and the twist out was FAB!! Very Happy

Thanks Lady !!

Lynnieluve wrote:Very cute mini twist out!!!

As for your son, I would have gotten all of this clothes from Wally World. just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 6 Icon_lol They have some stylish things there....His clothes from JCPenny's would be worn on the weekend.

Yea I wish I could but it's hard overseas cause online is very limited than what they have in the stores and you know walmart is not in Japan , lol . and JCPenny's was rugged clothes that I thought he wouldn't tear up so bad or fast but he is just so rough on his clothes it gets frustrating .

sweetdrk1 wrote:That twist out is hot!

Thanks sweet ! I love your color and the avi , I am seriously thinking about doing the color !
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th August 2010, 9:05 am

Hey CurlyMe

I love, love, love your mini twists & your twist out is to die for!!!! BEAUTIFUL. So you only got half of your hair done!! Too funny...LOL

I used to buy like that for my sons, but as they got older it became very expensive to buy for them so I bought on an as need basis. What I mean is.....I didn't stock up on clothes like I did when they were little, because if they hit a growth spurt they wouldn't get but about 2 or 3 months usage out of the clothes I was buying. That happened to me a lot when they both hit 12 and 13 years old. So I buy mostly from J.C. Penny's (for my youngest) and every now and then I'll treat him to something nice for weekend and special occasions. My youngest wears uniforms to school so school shopping is a breeze for me. However, when they hit the men's department...TJMaxx, Marshalls, and Ross because my go to place for shirts, and great deals on the designer stuff they wanted.

I thought that there was a wally world in Japan. When I was in school I did a research paper on Wal-Mart and I read about their international store. I guess it must be in another part of Japan and not where your are. OBTW...my sister-in-law told me how expensive it is over there, but she manager to get her shop on like you!!! Very Happy

I know how you feel about your workout regiment...I'm having a hard time getting to the gym now that school has started. My schedule is so messed up right now, but I'm determined to get back on track the week if it kills me.

Sorry for such a long post, but I don't get to check in much, so I try to cover everything that's on my mine when I pay a visit!!!

Have a great week sunshine....and don't sweat those phones cause by the time you be back to the states you may be able to purchase one and get one free!!! LOL

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 30th August 2010, 7:41 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CurlyMe

I love, love, love your mini twists & your twist out is to die for!!!! BEAUTIFUL. So you only got half of your hair done!! Too funny...LOL

I used to buy like that for my sons, but as they got older it became very expensive to buy for them so I bought on an as need basis. What I mean is.....I didn't stock up on clothes like I did when they were little, because if they hit a growth spurt they wouldn't get but about 2 or 3 months usage out of the clothes I was buying. That happened to me a lot when they both hit 12 and 13 years old. So I buy mostly from J.C. Penny's (for my youngest) and every now and then I'll treat him to something nice for weekend and special occasions. My youngest wears uniforms to school so school shopping is a breeze for me. However, when they hit the men's department...TJMaxx, Marshalls, and Ross because my go to place for shirts, and great deals on the designer stuff they wanted.

I thought that there was a wally world in Japan. When I was in school I did a research paper on Wal-Mart and I read about their international store. I guess it must be in another part of Japan and not where your are. OBTW...my sister-in-law told me how expensive it is over there, but she manager to get her shop on like you!!! Very Happy

I know how you feel about your workout regiment...I'm having a hard time getting to the gym now that school has started. My schedule is so messed up right now, but I'm determined to get back on track the week if it kills me.

Sorry for such a long post, but I don't get to check in much, so I try to cover everything that's on my mine when I pay a visit!!!

Have a great week sunshine....and don't sweat those phones cause by the time you be back to the states you may be able to purchase one and get one free!!! LOL

KNH

Thanks so much , Girl yea I only got half of it done , I don't know ...I just got real lazy with my hair and just did not finish . Crazy ! lol

Those clothes I just want him to look really nice , but he will not take care of his clothes , Girl when I was in the sates I was the bargin hunter , but here there is not much of the bargin to look for . I wish the walmart was close to me , but then again it would all be Japanese. It was like when we went to the Costco here and everything there was Japanese stuff , there was a few thing that we recognized but it is catered to the Japanese . Still cool though and yes it is really expensive here .

OOO I am trying to get my motivation back , but it is just so hard when you have never been the fitness guru, but I really want to . I just need to make up in my mind to just do it . lol

Thanks for coming by and posting , I don't mind ! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 6 Icon_biggrin just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 6 Icon_biggrin

You have a wonderful week as well and yea I know I'm just a serious gadget girl ! lol
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 30th August 2010, 7:48 am

curly-me-naturally wrote:thanks ooo cool , we can video chat !!! lol . we have been looking for it but it is sold out everywhere , online that is .
the colors I want is electric eel and deep truth also I want the indianwood paint pot , but I want to get like a sheer foundation and concealer but I don't know what color I am . I have never worn M.A.C

I have the indianwood paint pot and it is a very pretty and vibrant color. Also have deep truth another which is also gorgeous.Both would look great on your skintone.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th September 2010, 11:32 am

Hey lady, what's going on in the hair department?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next