CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

+33
NubieNatty
WhosThatRedHead
Serenity23
CrissyQ
iri9109
DvaAuNaturel
Naturally Zee
MellowOne
sweetdrk1
MahoganyCurls
QuietButterfly
priceless
CocaColaCutie
ChrsLvsBks
CurlsGalore
poeticlyspkng
curlsunfurled
Nikcoils
mrsmackey
TMS
bholmes87
Lynnieluve
mstokes2008
SheeTacular
KinkyNappyHappy
jlowman1
Curly_Aquarius
Muz
LaToya28
BrownSkinDiva
krazy coils
Juices-n-Berries
curly-me-naturally
37 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Empty Re: just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

Post by curly-me-naturally 29th July 2010, 12:51 pm

Hey ladies

I took twizzy out of her chunky twist and wore a twistout ....it came out very pretty.

but onto other news ...

so in Japan the japanese like hair accessories and jewelry just like us , so last week I was walking in the Ginza (mall) and saw clairs . so I went in and to my surprise they had all these hair flowers on the wall of all different colors and sizes ...I was so excited to see them. But not only that they were on sale to 2 with 20% of or 3 for 30% off ....I could not pass I bought 3 and some earrings and a necklace just too cute to pass up.

here is a pic of my twistout and the hair candy !!! cute cute cute
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01730
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01731
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01732
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01733
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01734
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01735
and my Husby wanted to get in the picture (lol)
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01736

Last edited by curly-me-naturally on 29th July 2010, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Empty Re: just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile !

Post by poeticlyspkng 29th July 2010, 1:03 pm

Very nice hair candy and your twist out is VERY pretty. It looks soft and beautiful! What did you use?

Ok and now... about those earrings!! Can I have them??
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Zee 29th July 2010, 1:12 pm

Absolutely beautiful!!!
Naturally Zee
Naturally Zee

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 29th July 2010, 1:23 pm

Love those earrings and the hair candy!! Congrats on putting your hair in a ponytail also
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 29th July 2010, 1:31 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Very nice hair candy and your twist out is VERY pretty. It looks soft and beautiful! What did you use?

Ok and now... about those earrings!! Can I have them??

Thanks Lady !
what I used is ..... I co washed with Suave coconut condish , then used my Aussie Moist 3 min miracle and detangled while that sat on my hair . Then just twisted my hair in chunky twist using Qhemets Amla & olive heavy cream . I kept the twist in for about a week .

And the earrings you can't have mine but I will tell you where you can get them, she has all kinds of colors ....they are all beautiful. go to www.LABELLABIJOUX.COM
here are the other colors I got
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01739
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01738

@ KrazyC thanks so much Lady just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

@Naturally Zee Thanks so much ! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 30th July 2010, 12:10 am

My my my, those earrings. Welcome to CSJ. I don't think I've come through here just yet but when I saw those earrings in your avi I HAD to stop thru and get the goods on them.

I'll be looking forward to reading about your hair journey.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 30th July 2010, 12:18 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:My my my, those earrings. Welcome to CSJ. I don't think I've come through here just yet but when I saw those earrings in your avi I HAD to stop thru and get the goods on them.

I'll be looking forward to reading about your hair journey.

Thanks a bunch !!! And thanks for coming thru , sit back and relax ,grab a beverage and kick your feet up ! mi casa es su casa just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 30th July 2010, 12:56 am

Man the hair is looking good gurl. lol I love all those earrings i swear everyone on here has convince me to do make up and accessorize it is not even funny.

Oh and I am back to working out
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 31st July 2010, 11:46 pm

i dont think i've ever been over here, but ur avi caught my eye so i had 2 find u lol...cute hair and accessories!
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 1st August 2010, 11:43 am

Hey, my nail friend, I have never visited you here. I love those earrings. Yo sound like that commercial when that man says no my brother, you gotta buy your own. LOL. Thanks for the site I am about to check it out.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 1st August 2010, 7:25 pm

Hey CMN! I haven't stopped by in forever! Gimme those earrings!!!! I heart big earrings! I'm gonna have to go to that site and spend a little! Love your twistout and the hair candy! You look fabulous, lovely!!!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd August 2010, 9:46 am

I'm over here shaking my head!!! No

I'm trying to catch-up on your thread and I've spent more time on sites than anything else. Love your make-up palette (saved that site) love, love, love your earrings (saved that site as well) LOL I'm having a ball over here!!

You are doing a great job with your fitness challenge. I'm jumping back on my routine tomorrow morning at 6 o'clock!!!

I love Qhemet products....I keep the heavy cream and the balm in my stash. I can't live without that stuff. I love doing my puffs with that combo!! You are doing some great styles..question when you twist with the heavy cream do you use any type of gel? I noticed that you have some awesome definition and I was just curious. Never tried twisting with the heavy cream and no gel....

Just checking in......hair on point, make-up on point, and weight lose on target!!! Keep up the good work!!

Have a great week!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 3rd August 2010, 1:05 am

priceless wrote:Man the hair is looking good gurl. lol I love all those earrings i swear everyone on here has convince me to do make up and accessorize it is not even funny.

Oh and I am back to working out

Thank you so much , its fun and hair accessories just seem to look better in big hair ...lol

good that you are back to working out !!!

Girl I have been doing bad this month on my working out . I hurt my foot in the early part of july and have not been able to walk my hill ....but this month hurt foot or not I walking that hill, but I;m still drinking my water and trying to control my food .

iri9109 wrote:i dont think i've ever been over here, but ur avi caught my eye so i had 2 find u lol...cute hair and accessories!
thanks Lady just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

CrissyQ wrote:Hey, my nail friend, I have never visited you here. I love those earrings. Yo sound like that commercial when that man says no my brother, you gotta buy your own. LOL. Thanks for the site I am about to check it out.

LMBO .......I know huh ! that is too funny .....you will like it she's got all different colors

CurlsGalore wrote:Hey CMN! I haven't stopped by in forever! Gimme those earrings!!!! I heart big earrings! I'm gonna have to go to that site and spend a little! Love your twistout and the hair candy! You look fabulous, lovely!!!

I know CG , you have not been here in a while ...lol but glad you stopped by just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin Thanks , I can't give you mine cause I like them too much .

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I'm over here shaking my head!!! No

I'm trying to catch-up on your thread and I've spent more time on sites than anything else. Love your make-up palette (saved that site) love, love, love your earrings (saved that site as well) LOL I'm having a ball over here!!

You are doing a great job with your fitness challenge. I'm jumping back on my routine tomorrow morning at 6 o'clock!!!

I love Qhemet products....I keep the heavy cream and the balm in my stash. I can't live without that stuff. I love doing my puffs with that combo!! You are doing some great styles..question when you twist with the heavy cream do you use any type of gel? I noticed that you have some awesome definition and I was just curious. Never tried twisting with the heavy cream and no gel....

Just checking in......hair on point, make-up on point, and weight lose on target!!! Keep up the good work!!

Have a great week!!

KNH

Hey KNH ..... Thanks so much on all that you said ! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin well this last month my fitness has been cut , cause I hurt my foot and it bothers me when I'm trying to walk . but I will be back at this month no matter how my foot feels .

For the twist out no I don't use any gel , I just twist with the Qhemet's but my hair is wet . and thanks again !

you have a great week as well !
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 3rd August 2010, 2:07 am

ok Ladies

I tried a new twistout doing flat twist and it came out okay but I thinks I will try it on dry hair next time and see how that comes out .

what I did was washed my hair with my Aussie moist conditioner and detangled with Deva curl and rinsed , then I put on a T-shirt towel just to catch the water running down my neck EEWWWWW I hate water running down my neck .....I don't know what it is just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Icon_cry I just don't like it . here is my hair wet with just the leave-in
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01743
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01744
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01817

then I put in my Deva-B leave in and my Oyins Frank juice , applied my shea mix with coco butter , coconut oil and olive oil and flat twisted my hair is chunky twist.
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01810
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01811

and here is the twist out
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01812
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01813
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01815
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01816
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 3rd August 2010, 2:08 am

Change title
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 3rd August 2010, 7:52 am

Cute, I love the volume and you have some sheen going on!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 3rd August 2010, 8:02 am

thanks a bunch KC !!!!
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 3rd August 2010, 10:22 am

Hi cmn, I saw those earrings in another thread and had to come visit. Your hair looks great. Aww how cute is that for your hubby to get in the pic. Your in Japan that's pretty cool, do you like it there?
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 3rd August 2010, 10:37 am

MellowOne wrote:Hi cmn, I saw those earrings in another thread and had to come visit. Your hair looks great. Aww how cute is that for your hubby to get in the pic. Your in Japan that's pretty cool, do you like it there?

Hey MellowOne

yes I know these darn earrings are grabbing all the attention , hmm I'm starting to get jealous ! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Lol
thank you , he got in the picture when I was not looking ....but I though it was cute too.

Japan ! yes I love Japan , the good thing is we don't have to deal with the crime as much and its quiet. I love the food and most Japanese people are really nice and Girl you can leave your doors unlocked and nobody messes with anything. but I do miss my American stores , I have to order everything . but I recently discovered that they do have some neat things here that makes me not miss things very much.

Its a different experience and well worth it . What I don't like is the heat , cause here they have hot heat with humidity and I do not like humidity , I don't like to walk outside and start sweating !!!! Im from Cali and we don't get humidity just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Icon_mad lol Japan is beautiful though

Thanks for stopping by just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity23 3rd August 2010, 10:50 am

I saw your avatar on Lynn's page. Love the twistout and those earrings are FIYAH! I'll have to check out the link you posted.
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 6th August 2010, 4:39 am

Serenity23 wrote:I saw your avatar on Lynn's page. Love the twistout and those earrings are FIYAH! I'll have to check out the link you posted.

Hey Serenity !!! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin Thanks a bunch ...yes go to the site she has some wonderful stuff !
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th August 2010, 12:47 pm

Hey Curlyme

Don't you know that your wet hair makes for a perfect wNg? Just beautiful.

Now about this flat twist out....I think that it came out very nice on wet hair. So, by doing it on dry you want to prevent shrinkage? Just curious...

Take time and let your foot heal. You don't want to do more harm than good. Just say on target with you meal plan you'll be fine.

What part of Japan are you in? My brother just got back from Okinawa. We usually go and visit him where ever he's station, but we couldn't afford to travel there.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend...I know you are a day ahead of us there.

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 11th August 2010, 12:08 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey Curlyme

Don't you know that your wet hair makes for a perfect wNg? Just beautiful.

Now about this flat twist out....I think that it came out very nice on wet hair. So, by doing it on dry you want to prevent shrinkage? Just curious...

Take time and let your foot heal. You don't want to do more harm than good. Just say on target with you meal plan you'll be fine.

What part of Japan are you in? My brother just got back from Okinawa. We usually go and visit him where ever he's station, but we couldn't afford to travel there.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend...I know you are a day ahead of us there.

KNH

Thanks KHN
I have been wanting to try a wng but I get scared of the shrinkage but I may try it .

On the flat twist out . I want to do on dry hair cause I noticed on the ends it was really frizzy , now I don't mind friz but it was just too much . So I was thinking it would be less frizzy if I try it on dry hair .

My foot is starting to feel better so I am gonna get back to working it out ...I don't want toloose my motivation .

We live in Sasebo ..close to Okinawa but we got to fly or take a boat to get there . lol.. It is expensive in Japan but it is a beautiful country I am really greatful that I got to experience living here .

I did have a good weekend and sorry for the delay in response , It has been busy.

I hope you are having a wonderful week and love the new style !!! just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 11th August 2010, 1:13 am

Hey ladies

I did the mini twist I was inspired by Lynnie . I sasw hers and wanted to give them a try ....i really like them and this will be an all the time style for me .

I did it on week old hair and I just used my cantu shea leave in to twist with . I did not use any comds to part with ,I just used my hands. I did not put any oil cause my hair was already saturated with my shea , coconut , cocoa and evol, so it was quite a bit of oil on it . and here is how it came out ! this is saturday
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01829
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01830
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01831
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01832
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01833
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 11th August 2010, 1:19 am

and this is today

just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01834
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01835
just all pics , Sorry I have not posted in awhile ! - Page 5 Dsc01837
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next