CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

+47
nattyblog
Notthecoolmom
WhosThatRedHead
Karyn
MellowOne
QuietButterfly
jcanalena79
NhappyJackie
Serenity23
BrownSkinDiva
swoodward
priceless
FemmeFox
SheeTacular
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Intelligentbeauty
CocoEuro
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
poeticlyspkng
AfrikanLatina
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
BlondeByDesire
Curly_Aquarius
coilykinks
TMS
jamaicacurl
MsJay1121
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
Lynnieluve
CurlsGalore
curlsunfurled
CocaColaCutie
Muz
NubieNatty
bholmes87
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
TheRYL1
NylaCoils
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
KinkyNappyHappy
51 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by Curly_Aquarius 2nd June 2010, 3:20 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:Hey KNH! Is it hot enough for ya! Very Happy

Hey CurlyA

This heat is unbelievable, and to top that off I've gotten my light bill for May and it is just as HOT as the weather!!! Evil or Very Mad

Thanks for stopping by!!
Girl don't mention bills, All my providers have lost their minds!, the electric companies here in Texas know it is hot they need to start giving discounts.
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by krazy coils 2nd June 2010, 3:20 pm

Your pics are cute as usual! I have the Curly Magic which I purchased at a natural hair show a couple of months ago but I haven't used it yet because I was waiting to do a wng but now I may try it with my twists. I also have the good hair leave-in but now you have me wanting to purchase their butters (oh the life of a PJ) KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Icon_neutral
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 2nd June 2010, 3:37 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
CocaColaCutie wrote:oooh i can't wait to see the UFD combo results! If it works out for you I might try it as well.

Hey CCC....

Girl is soo works...try it you are so going to like it. Did you get the Extra Butter when you were here?

Yep. I got the extra butter and the curly magic. i was thinking about the super curl, but couldn't figure out what it was for and the man at the counter (the owner's husband i think) said something about it defining curls without hold. Have you used the super curl? what's it do?

Oh and your twistout came out all super fab! I'm looking forward to trying!

Last edited by CocaColaCutie on 2nd June 2010, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adds compliments lol)
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd June 2010, 4:03 pm

krazy coils wrote:Your pics are cute as usual! I have the Curly Magic which I purchased at a natural hair show a couple of months ago but I haven't used it yet because I was waiting to do a wng but now I may try it with my twists. I also have the good hair leave-in but now you have me wanting to purchase their butters (oh the life of a PJ) KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Icon_neutral

Thanks KC....

They recommend the butter with the Curly Magic I think for the moisture!!! Get the butter...Get the butter!!! Let the PJ in your roll baby!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Lol

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd June 2010, 4:06 pm

Curly_Aquarius wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
Curly_Aquarius wrote:Hey KNH! Is it hot enough for ya! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Icon_biggrin

Hey CurlyA

This heat is unbelievable, and to top that off I've gotten my light bill for May and it is just as HOT as the weather!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Icon_evil

Thanks for stopping by!!
Girl don't mention bills, All my providers have lost their minds!, the electric companies here in Texas know it is hot they need to start giving discounts.

Discount...what's that? You heard that our water bills will be going up by 30% starting this month!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Icon_eek Dang I wonder what they are adding to the water that requires such an increase!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Confused KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Icon_scratch
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd June 2010, 4:23 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
CocaColaCutie wrote:oooh i can't wait to see the UFD combo results! If it works out for you I might try it as well.

Hey CCC....

Girl is soo works...try it you are so going to like it. Did you get the Extra Butter when you were here?

Yep. I got the extra butter and the curly magic. i was thinking about the super curl, but couldn't figure out what it was for and the man at the counter (the owner's husband i think) said something about it defining curls without hold. Have you used the super curl? what's it do?

Oh and your twistout came out all super fab! I'm looking forward to trying!

Thanks CCC

I like the SuperCurls butter as well. I used it last week when I did my washNgo...it was very moisturizing as well!! I was told that the SuperCurls does what the Extra Butter does but with less hold and more moisture! So just comparing the two I really don't know because I used Giovanna Direct Leave-in conditoner as well as EVCO...so I guess all of this contributes to the moisture I'm getting!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 2nd June 2010, 4:36 pm

KNH- Let me go get Rupaul!!
You BEDDA WERK- that UFD

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Ubedda32
I am trying to retire my PJ and it looks like you are telling me NOT to!! I cant do anything else!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 2nd June 2010, 4:43 pm

love the twist out and those shirts are awesome where did you get them?
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 2nd June 2010, 4:45 pm

What great results KNH! I mean, beautiful! Girl, I'm trying new products too. What are we going to do with us? LOL! So, are you going to stick with UFD for now? I still need to find that magic wng product! I will probably go back and get KCCC. That always gives me great wash and go results but not until AFTER I use up all my curls line!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd June 2010, 5:02 pm

npmoore04 wrote:love the twist out and those shirts are awesome where did you get them?

Thanks npmoore...

I got the shirts from UFD...see the link below. I love the way they fit!!!

http://unclefunkysdaughter.com/store/index.php?cPath=32
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd June 2010, 5:07 pm

NylaCoils wrote:KNH- Let me go get Rupaul!!
You BEDDA WERK- that UFD

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Ubedda32
I am trying to retire my PJ and it looks like you are telling me NOT to!! I cant do anything else!

awwww Thanks Nyla and Rupaul!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Lol Gurl free yourself and just embrace the PJ in you!!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Lol I'm telling you don't sleep on this for real. I love Bee Mine, but UFD is going to be my twist product!!! I just love the results!! I don't think the pictures are really doing the results justice for real!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 2nd June 2010, 10:11 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Aww sooky sooky now!!! Loving that twist out!!

Look at you over here styling it up!!!!

MahoganyKnots on Youtube did a review on all the butters she used and she loved UFD Extra Butter. It peaked my PJism and now here you go with this cute twist out using the extra butter. You know Roxie loves butter, right? KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Icon_lol

I second that statement. Gurrrrllll you are showing off! Wish you could make it to the meetup!
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 2nd June 2010, 10:32 pm

You and Penny are looking good darling! Love the shirts. Your pics are great.

I checked out Darcy's site the other day. I'm on the fence about ordering. I'll definitely be checking out the Bee Mine poo bar though.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 3rd June 2010, 1:07 am

Thanks KNH for sending me to Uncle Funky's Daughter's website tonite. Meow!!!

http://unclefunkysdaughter.com/store/index.php?cPath=28

Prices look like about what I pay. Nice! I want my hair to look like yours!~ farao
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 3rd June 2010, 1:17 am

Wow..great results!! I need to had Uncle Funky Daughter to my wish list!!! and the T-shirts are cute!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 3rd June 2010, 1:20 am

I don't know whether to shake my head or smile. And I thought I was a PJ... KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Lol I think you have us all beat now. Well, except maybe Blondie.

And thanks for further contributing to my PJism as well. You know Uncle Funky's in not that far from my house. It wouldn't take but a hop skin and a jump for me to snatch up some of that magic. Lol.

But I shall resist the urge... for now.

BTW, your twistout looks awesome! I think this is your best on to date.

P.S. Do they have those T-shirts in stock in the store? Last time I went, I didn't see em, but maybe I wasn't looking in the right place.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 3rd June 2010, 6:42 am

I am loving your twist out results!! I am so glad you found your staples for the twists. I love the t-shirt purchases too. Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 3rd June 2010, 7:31 am

hey KNH girl *in my wendy williams voice* how YOU doing?
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 3rd June 2010, 7:48 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
Muz wrote:
BrownSkinDiva wrote:thanks KNH, MUZ told me to change it!! So I took her advice KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Icon_smile

yes, I had nothing to do with the taking of the picture, or the styling of the hair, but I AM taking credit for the avatar KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Icon_razz

and awww man, that Bee Mine has to be ordered online? KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Icon_sad Well that's unfortunate. Oh well. . .

Hey Muz...

You can't order online?

No, not really. Plus, when you order stuff online it's more expensive than it otherwise would be because you have to pay for shipping 9 times out of 10. So I'll have to pass on it, but I'm hoping I'll like this Shea Moisture shampoo I bought the other day from Target Smile The ingredients look good, so I'm optimistic
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity23 3rd June 2010, 8:11 am

Your twistout looks great! I just clicked on the link of the teeshirts and I really want the "I Love My Afro" tee. I haven't tried any of this product line, but have a friend in Houston who has some of them. I think I've mentally set a product buying freeze. I only use products I can buy in the drugstores now. They seem to do the trick for me and they are cheap..
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd June 2010, 8:53 am

poeticlyspkng wrote:What great results KNH! I mean, beautiful! Girl, I'm trying new products too. What are we going to do with us? LOL! So, are you going to stick with UFD for now? I still need to find that magic wng product! I will probably go back and get KCCC. That always gives me great wash and go results but not until AFTER I use up all my curls line!

awwww Thanks poetic Embarassed

I've been trying to masters twists since April, so this is been a good day for me!! I'm going to stick woth UFD for now, but you almost had me looking for some Aveda (think that's the spelling) yesterday SMH No, but I've got to stop the madness. I have stuff that I'm not using and doing product swaps for stuff I want to try. I'm a mess.....but I love it!!!!

Just to throw this in at you...have you tried MiraCurl...this stuff right gives KCCC a run for the money 4real. Very Happy
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd June 2010, 8:55 am

curlsunfurled wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:Aww sooky sooky now!!! Loving that twist out!!

Look at you over here styling it up!!!!

MahoganyKnots on Youtube did a review on all the butters she used and she loved UFD Extra Butter. It peaked my PJism and now here you go with this cute twist out using the extra butter. You know Roxie loves butter, right? KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! - Page 20 Icon_lol

I second that statement. Gurrrrllll you are showing off! Wish you could make it to the meetup!

Thanks curlsunfurled...

I wish I could make the meet up too, but I have a graduation dinner that I must attend!!! Another kid I've know since he was born!! I may come by the meet up first; I don't know..too much to do again this weekend!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd June 2010, 9:00 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:You and Penny are looking good darling! Love the shirts. Your pics are great.

I checked out Darcy's site the other day. I'm on the fence about ordering. I'll definitely be checking out the Bee Mine poo bar though.

Thanks Dva Girl!!!

I wore the priceless shirt last week, and I love the way it fits. The relaxed sisters (at drill team practice) were hating 4real...it was too funny. There were like..is Uncle Funky paying you to advertise for him? Of course I looked that them like this... Suspect So I just turned around and walked away slowly...so they could have time to read the back!!! Not a word do you hear me, not a word!!! lol! I just love it!!! dance
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd June 2010, 9:02 am

swoodward wrote:Thanks KNH for sending me to Uncle Funky's Daughter's website tonite. Meow!!!

http://unclefunkysdaughter.com/store/index.php?cPath=28

Prices look like about what I pay. Nice! I want my hair to look like yours!~ farao

You are most welcome Swoodward!!

Extra Butter and Curly Magic is the trick, and not only that my hair was not hard, but soft and moist!!!

I hope you try it, because I know you will be pleased!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd June 2010, 9:05 am

[quote="CocoEuro"]Wow..great results!! I need to had Uncle Funky Daughter to my wish list!!! and the T-shirts are cute!!! quote

Thanks CocoE

I was surprised by the results and happy as all get out!!! I've been trying to get a nice twist out style from months!! Not only are the T-shirts cute...they fit well too!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next