CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

+47
nattyblog
Notthecoolmom
WhosThatRedHead
Karyn
MellowOne
QuietButterfly
jcanalena79
NhappyJackie
Serenity23
BrownSkinDiva
swoodward
priceless
FemmeFox
SheeTacular
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Intelligentbeauty
CocoEuro
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
poeticlyspkng
AfrikanLatina
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
BlondeByDesire
Curly_Aquarius
coilykinks
TMS
jamaicacurl
MsJay1121
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
Lynnieluve
CurlsGalore
curlsunfurled
CocaColaCutie
Muz
NubieNatty
bholmes87
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
TheRYL1
NylaCoils
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
KinkyNappyHappy
51 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Empty KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th May 2010, 12:46 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:WOW, the Henna results are great - love the color.

That Bumble and Bumble is working well for you too!

I like alot ...

Very nice.

Morning BBD...

Girl that Bumble and Bumble is the business. It goes on real nice and it feels so soft, and the hold is incredible. I just need to make sure I'm using the right conditioner under it. I don't know if it can be drying...I'll have to ask Sweet.

The color did turn out nice and IB says I will really see more later. KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Icon_biggrin

Last edited by KinkyNappyHappy on 28th July 2010, 6:20 pm; edited 33 times in total
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th May 2010, 12:47 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey KNH, just stopping thru. Have a great afternoon!

Hey Dva

Thanks for stopping by...we have so many new neighbors...I'm so excited I just don't who to visit first, I need to get to the product and BAA challenge soon!!! LOL

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy - Will be taking a break here and there!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th May 2010, 12:49 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:WOW your color is popping! Great job!! Your curls are coming along nicely!!

I am still intimidated by all of these treatments, and afraid of the color possibility.

Hey Sweet...

The color is really popping for real!!!! I was scared, and glad I didn't have a horror story to report!!!

I know what your mean about being intimidated by all of thesr treatments, but you should really try the Bentonite Clay treatment. You will love it for real!!!

I left you a question on your thread...I used the Bumble & Bumble this morning and just wanted to know how what did you do for 2nd day hair. I so love this stuff for real!!! Why does it have to cost almost $30???

Thanks for stopping by!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th May 2010, 8:15 am

Good Morning Ladies

Just a quick hair update....Penny is at her best; however, I'm having a had time getting 2nd day hair styles out of her. It seem after the henna I can apply product in the morning, but no matter what I use Penny is an afro by the evening... KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Icon_scratch Not complaining just confused!

Anyway...nothing new to report just awesome washNgo's everyday. I'll post a picture after I get to work. Go to get out of here and get Mr. Xander to school early this morning.

Have a beautiful day ladies!

Be Blessed
KNH

Last edited by KinkyNappyHappy on 5th May 2010, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 5th May 2010, 10:48 am

Good Morning KNH!

I love that you say "awesome washNgo's everyday"
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 5th May 2010, 10:52 am

Morning KNH! I'm sorry, but when I read "Penny" all I could think of was Janet Jackson in Good Times and her afro puffs. KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Icon_lol Glad to hear you're having good hair days! Have a great day today! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Icon_smile
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 5th May 2010, 11:08 am

KNH- yes ma'am every 2 weeks! I am not sure about the bentonite (switching back and forth)
My curl pattern is only affected for a few minutes after i henna. Then, it goes back to regular.

I use yogurt to mix mine!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th May 2010, 8:02 am

Yesterday was rough...I didn't try and post because of the technical issues on the site...

@Sweet - I just wash&go its kinda fun!! I still haven't figured out how to get 2nd day hair with bumble and bumble! So therefore I shampoo!!

@LadyM - thanks....I remember Janet as Penny. She was natural back then, and I've often wondered if Janet is still natural. I really can tell..thanks for stopping by!!

@NylaCoils - I've read that you can add yogurt to henna. So what are your results with the yogurt? Is you hair soft after the henna?
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th May 2010, 8:18 am

Morning Ladies....

Just a quick update...yesterday was weird when the site started acting up. I see there are still some issues with the quote function. scratch Be glad when they get that fixed.

Anyway...still rockin my w&g's and still using my bumble and bumble. Don't know if I should have committed to using that product for 30 days because it's kinda of expensive. Need to check with Dva and see if I can move on to another product. Razz

I plan to do a review on MiraCurl vs Bumble and Bumble this weekend. Just because I've noticed some good and interesting things about both products that I would like to share!!

Hair news: I was stuck in traffic yesterday and started taking pictures..You know your car/truck is not your private domain, so I'm sure the people on each side of me that I was crazy!!! lol!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Be Blessed

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 6th May 2010, 8:42 am

KNH- Good Morning! I was having EXTREME problems with itchiness. So, I do yogurt because I saw 2 Indian ladies and asked them, how they mix henna. They both informed me that they use yogurt. I no longer have all the itchiness. The yogurt makes the application so much smoother.
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 6th May 2010, 9:15 am

Good Morning, KNH!

I love the wash 'n go, too...especially when the original style did not "take"!

Can't wait for your review...I've been interested in MiraCurls.

Have a wonderful day!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 6th May 2010, 11:20 am

Ohhh I can't wait to read your review!! LOL @ taking pics in the car!! hahahahahaaaa
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 6th May 2010, 11:25 am

Hi KNH,

Dropping in to introduce myself and say hello. I also can't wait for your Miracurl review. This is on my wishlist since I've heard good reviews so far.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th May 2010, 12:56 pm

@NylaCoils - I've heard other ladies experienced itching, but for some reason I didn't experience. Maybe because I've been co-washing everyday... KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Icon_smile

@TheRYL1 - W&G's can be a bad hair saver! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Lol

@Sweet - I hope the reveiw will help others, and maybe someone will help me accomplish 2nd day with Bumble & Bumble

@KrazyCoils- **waving** nice to meet you, and thanks for stopping by. I so love MiraCurl so I hope the review helps

Okay...y'all want to see a big puff....

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Debora71

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Debora72

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Debora73

My hair is still wet, but I was pleasently surprised!!! My edges are growing back from my braids. I think next time I will push the back up a little higher!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!!!

KNH

Last edited by KinkyNappyHappy on 6th May 2010, 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 6th May 2010, 2:08 pm

Look at that puff. Wow! LOL at you and the Bumble & Bumble for 30 days. I can only imagine what it would cost to continue to use that product regularly on longer hair. I say move on to your next one if you like. Nubie might get us cause I know she is anxious to move onto another product. KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Lol
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th May 2010, 2:11 pm

Thank you Dva....you are a life saver candy!!! I was like "at the rate I'm going I'll be buying this stuff every week.... KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Icon_eek
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 6th May 2010, 2:42 pm

Oooo I love your puff Very Happy
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th May 2010, 2:50 pm

Thank you B~

I'll know I've got a real puff when I can get one like yours! That's my goal!!!

Thanks for stoppin by!!! I'll be over to your house this evening!!! LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 6th May 2010, 3:37 pm

KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Icon_eek @ that puff!! All of that hair! I love it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th May 2010, 3:45 pm

im not mad at yall movin on especially since its expensive! i've moved on from my cd ONLY cuz i been usin it for more than 30 days but im gonna have to go back to it and finish it up til my smoothie's gone cuz my qhemet should be back by then! i REALLY love my smoothie but i want to not get too comfortable n hooked and then bianca devine wont want to accept anything else.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 6th May 2010, 4:37 pm

Your puff looks great!
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th May 2010, 4:43 pm

@Sweet - I know I was like this KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Icon_eek this morning. So I'm going to order me som KBN and try twists since Dva said I could try another product cause the bumble and bumble is so high!!

@Nubie - I wanted to keep with it cause I'm trying to figure out how to layer under the product for moisture, and accomplish 2nd day hair. However, I might go broke before I figure that out!! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Lol
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th May 2010, 4:44 pm

Hi Muz...

Thanks...I have to be careful cause I'll get stuck in this style...LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 6th May 2010, 6:29 pm

KNH I've never used the Curls gel. I want to try it for a WnG, but it could also come in handy to set twists for a twist out. HTH.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 6th May 2010, 6:32 pm

Love that puff and the COLOR! It's gorgeous! KinkyNappyHappy  -  Will be taking a break here and there! Icon_smile
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next