CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

+96
Renny
ladybug
jeanlouisangel
kekesmum
Corygentri
MsJay1121
naturallynola
KeAnia
curl_Gurl
envizionj
prettybrown213
queenshakirah
cha_phylicia
summerbreeze76
NaturalTina
Kez
wyldhoney
cyclingchick
Ms.Mai
freckledmom4
kim
Hurricane Curly
Neems
MomnWife
WhosThatRedHead
newcurlieque
nattyblog
coilykinks
xtremelyperfect
Buttercup76
natural83
jamaicacurl
TriniCherryPrincess
priceless
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curly-me-naturally
swoodward
LaToya28
*CurlyNikki*
Serenity23
BrownSkinDiva
mstokes2008
ladykay6
jlowman1
TMS
Pinkrage
CuddleCurls
Curly_Aquarius
vmichelle
curlsunfurled
naturalmommyGA
iri9109
NhappyJackie
CurlsGalore
newday
LadyMika
exhale1913
QuietButterfly
Notthecoolmom
Curlz of Luv
EmbracingNaturalMe
krazy coils
SheeTacular
CocoEuro
.:Eden:.
AfrikanLatina
Muz
TheRYL1
Karyn
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
A85
dajewel
Roschelle
MellowOne
SisterBoyd
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
ktoliver5303
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
DvaAuNaturel
Intelligentbeauty
Mz. Thang
FemmeFox
Nikcoils
NubieNatty
crvng4mr
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
tiashaunteƩ
sweetdrk1
bholmes87
Juices-n-Berries
jcanalena79
TerraD
100 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 21 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

Post by dajewel 25th June 2010, 7:37 pm

omg, i luv ur hair after zumba!!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 21 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

Post by QuietButterfly 25th June 2010, 7:46 pm

Your hair looks MARVELOUS!!! Hope I spelled that right!! lol
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 26th June 2010, 1:40 am

Mrs Chrs

OMG you look amazing and lokks like you have been enjoying yourself ! you go girl . Just everything looks amazing ! ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 21 Icon_biggrin
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 26th June 2010, 2:03 am

Your curls are lovely!! I love these loosely curled styles! I've never been so versatile with my hair and you make it look like cake! I'm going to get my pencil and paper and take some notes right here... study
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 26th June 2010, 12:03 pm

You look beautiful Chrs.

So you say this CJ gives you soft defined hair? That's what I'm looking for. I can get definition but I'm not getting the softness along with it. I need to find the right products.

I need to look into this.

Love your hair.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 27th June 2010, 1:26 am

I love your hair. Can I marry it?

Nah, my hair would get mad if I cheated! geek
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by newcurlieque 27th June 2010, 10:30 am

You have such gorgeous hair ....."sigh" I luv it!
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th June 2010, 11:21 am

Purple is definitely a color to keep in rotation!! That hair!!! I love you
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 28th June 2010, 8:29 am

HEY CHICA, I AM DROOLING OV'R HEEEEEERE (in my best italian voice.........Laughing )
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 28th June 2010, 9:56 am

Hello Chrs ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by TriniCherryPrincess 28th June 2010, 7:58 pm

Hi Chrs! I was wondering if you ever got around to trying the Tresemme Naturals Mousse (you mentioned it on a thread I started about my hair). If so, how was it?
TriniCherryPrincess
TriniCherryPrincess

http://www.AllThingsLena.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th June 2010, 9:04 pm

Hubby has been off the last few days so I have been spending quality time with him. Sunday we went to Kings Dominion. I was able to ride the Intimidator 305 twice. Once in the middle and the second time in the front seat--loved it. Still looking for taller coaster. This one is 305' with a 300' drop, didn't make me think uh oh what have I done.

Next stop is the coaster in Six Flags in New Jersey.

I guess I'm looking for something that gave me the thrill I got in 2006 when I rode

=========================================================================

@jamaicacurl, Thanks lady! CJ has aloe vera and BTMS--Grace loves them both. I highly suggest it if your hair responds well to either. I received my goodies today. I'll post pictures later.

@coilykinks, muchas gracias!

@Notthecoolmom, yes, I love my clutch. Unique and beautiful. LOL @ "Look at you working it and getting a little feisty in the last pic."

@DvaAuNaturel, it is the right size for me. So not sure how I'm going to do with a 'fro in a few days.

@TheRYL1, CJ is the truth for my Grace--moisture, definition and softness. LOL@"BIG CHRS...AND I AM THE ONE!" ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 21 Icon_cool

@krazy coils, CJ Moisture Rehab and CJ DF are nothing but the truth--moisture laden, lol! thanks for the compliment!

@CurlsGalore, thanks for the love!! If you hair loves aloe vera and/or BTMs, I highly suggest the product line.

@mstokes2008, try it, try it, you'll like it, you'll like it **said like little boys in Life cereal with Mickey ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 21 Icon_wink **Hmmm, you may not remember those commercials, LOL.

TerraD wrote:Chrs, you and hubby look super cute!
Thanks! I'll let my DH know too.

dajewel wrote:omg, i luv ur hair after zumba!!
Thanks! It was just big enough for me.

QuietButterfly wrote:Your hair looks MARVELOUS!!! Hope I spelled that right!! lol
LOL, you spelled it correctly. Thanks!!!

curly-me-naturally wrote:Mrs Chrs

OMG you look amazing and lokks like you have been enjoying yourself ! you go girl . Just everything looks amazing ! ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 21 Icon_biggrin
Yes, I'm enjoying every minute of my life. Thanks for the kind words!

nattyblog wrote:Your curls are lovely!! I love these loosely curled styles! I've never been so versatile with my hair and you make it look like cake! I'm going to get my pencil and paper and take some notes right here... study
Please keep watching because I plan to do more in the coming weeks. Thanks!

BlondeByDesire wrote:You look beautiful Chrs.

So you say this CJ gives you soft defined hair? That's what I'm looking for. I can get definition but I'm not getting the softness along with it. I need to find the right products.

I need to look into this.

Love your hair.
Hey BBD, yes, CJ provides me the moisture I need to let my definition come through and provides hold with softness. It can dry a bit crunchy but not overly so for me. I'm still working on how much of what to use and when. Trial and error, trial and error ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 21 Icon_rolleyes

swoodward wrote:I love your hair. Can I marry it?

Nah, my hair would get mad if I cheated! geek
Yes, don't go cheating. You are treating your hair right, I see you ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 21 Icon_eek , LOL.

newcurlieque wrote:You have such gorgeous hair ....."sigh" I luv it!
No sighing allowed, thanks for the compliment!

sweetdrk1 wrote:Purple is definitely a color to keep in rotation!! That hair!!! I love you
Thanks sweet! I hope to meet you in a couple of weeks. Hope you still plan to go to AC on the 10th.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:HEY CHICA, I AM DROOLING OV'R HEEEEEERE (in my best italian voice.........Laughing )
Holla, senorita, **handing 'kerchief**! You are something else. Going to check your page to see what you've been up to lady.

TriniCherryPrincess wrote:Hi Chrs! I was wondering if you ever got around to trying the Tresemme Naturals Mousse (you mentioned it on a thread I started about my hair). If so, how was it?
No, I have not used it yet. I may try it with a LI in the next couple of weeks.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 30th June 2010, 9:16 pm

okay no no and no, give me the merry-go-round at the mall and I'll call it a day.

I use to love the roller coasters and rides, but an investigative report ended that.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 30th June 2010, 9:26 pm

Chrs, Cedar Point in ohio has a really tall one, it's called top thrill dragster. It scared the begeebees out of me. I was like paralyzed in fear!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th June 2010, 9:31 pm

Notthecoolmom wrote:okay no no and no, give me the merry-go-round at the mall and I'll call it a day.

I use to love the roller coasters and rides, but an investigative report ended that.
LOL @merry-go-round! Hmmm, I've heard and read a lot. Hope nothing takes away my love of coasters.

TerraD wrote:Chrs, Cedar Point in ohio has a really tall one, it's called top thrill dragster. It scared the begeebees out of me. I was like paralyzed in fear!
Terra, I so want to go to Cedar Point. I've been wanting to go since my sons where much younger. One day, one day ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 21 Icon_rolleyes
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 30th June 2010, 9:45 pm

loving the avi
I was like "look at the hot mama", lol
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th June 2010, 9:52 pm

Notthecoolmom wrote:loving the avi
I was like "look at the hot mama", lol
Thanks, I'm absolutely loving CJ! May try the line longer than the three weeks I planned so I can figure out which product combination work best on Grace.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 30th June 2010, 11:47 pm

Your hair is so beautiful. Your hair after u worked out is actually better than before. YOur my hair idol!!
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 30th June 2010, 11:51 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:@DvaAuNaturel, it is the right size for me. So not sure how I'm going to do with a 'fro in a few days.

Most definitely. I know you don't like big hair for yourself but you wear it well. I say go bigger for 'fro day.... ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 21 Icon_bounce ! Either way, it'll look great.

Also, what's in your hair in the avi? It has beautiful shine.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th June 2010, 11:56 pm

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:Your hair is so beautiful. Your hair after u worked out is actually better than before. YOur my hair idol!!
Awww ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 21 Icon_redface , thanks! You are one of my inspirations for losing weight.

DvaAuNaturel wrote:
ChrsLvsBks wrote:@DvaAuNaturel, it is the right size for me. So not sure how I'm going to do with a 'fro in a few days.

Most definitely. I know you don't like big hair for yourself but you wear it well. I say go bigger for 'fro day.... ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 21 Icon_bounce ! Either way, it'll look great.

Also, what's in your hair in the avi? It has beautiful shine.
This morning, after cleansing with CJ cleanser, I applied CJ BLI (doctored up with JBCO, aloe vera gel & jojoba oil) then CJ CCCC. I wanted more elongation for the area at my ears and nape so I shingled in some CJ AF.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 1st July 2010, 12:19 am

If any of you come to Ohio for Cedar Point, let me know so I can meet ya up there!

Chrs! Love the hair with the curl junkie products. I mean, really beautiful!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st July 2010, 12:29 am

Chrs...I had to stop by. I saw your avi while I was in FemmeFox thread, and I was like WOW..look at Chrs!!! Very Happy So you know I've been avoiding looking into the CJ products. LOL I'm trying to stop with the products, but what the heck...I know my hair is not going to look like yours, but it couldn't hurt to try something new right!! lol!

Loving your hair!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 1st July 2010, 1:03 am

Love the avi, Chrs!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 1st July 2010, 1:16 am

Man I love the hair at the concert, i love the style for the weekend well I just love the hair lol. I also have a big thrill out of rollercoasters and I been to all of the ones in NJ. Its funny Me and My dad was just talking about the summer trips to great adventure in NJ. The first roller coaster i ever been on was when i was 6 was at kings dominion and my father new then that i will ride all the rides casue i had him get on every rollercoaster that i was tall enough to get on like 4 times. oh the memories hubby and I have to get on some this yr we didn't together last year.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 1st July 2010, 11:04 am

LURVE IT I love you
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next