CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

+96
Renny
ladybug
jeanlouisangel
kekesmum
Corygentri
MsJay1121
naturallynola
KeAnia
curl_Gurl
envizionj
prettybrown213
queenshakirah
cha_phylicia
summerbreeze76
NaturalTina
Kez
wyldhoney
cyclingchick
Ms.Mai
freckledmom4
kim
Hurricane Curly
Neems
MomnWife
WhosThatRedHead
newcurlieque
nattyblog
coilykinks
xtremelyperfect
Buttercup76
natural83
jamaicacurl
TriniCherryPrincess
priceless
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curly-me-naturally
swoodward
LaToya28
*CurlyNikki*
Serenity23
BrownSkinDiva
mstokes2008
ladykay6
jlowman1
TMS
Pinkrage
CuddleCurls
Curly_Aquarius
vmichelle
curlsunfurled
naturalmommyGA
iri9109
NhappyJackie
CurlsGalore
newday
LadyMika
exhale1913
QuietButterfly
Notthecoolmom
Curlz of Luv
EmbracingNaturalMe
krazy coils
SheeTacular
CocoEuro
.:Eden:.
AfrikanLatina
Muz
TheRYL1
Karyn
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
A85
dajewel
Roschelle
MellowOne
SisterBoyd
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
ktoliver5303
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
DvaAuNaturel
Intelligentbeauty
Mz. Thang
FemmeFox
Nikcoils
NubieNatty
crvng4mr
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
tiashaunteƩ
sweetdrk1
bholmes87
Juices-n-Berries
jcanalena79
TerraD
100 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 40 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

Post by BlondeByDesire 16th December 2010, 1:51 pm

WOW ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 40 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th December 2010, 2:27 pm

Hey Chrs...

Nice pictures and thanks for sharing. That is one pretty pony!! Very Happy
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 16th December 2010, 3:15 pm

Yeah, I love the pony ChrslvsBks. How long is your hair when it's stretched?? Someone just tole me they can't wait for their hair to be MY length!!! Well i can't wait til mine is YOUR length!!! LOL Beautiful!! Your hair looks so incredibly healthy! Very Happy
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by curl_Gurl 16th December 2010, 6:58 pm

I see you finally got the hang of the 3 strand twist...it turned out nicely
curl_Gurl
curl_Gurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 16th December 2010, 9:11 pm

Thanks for visiting and liking the pony ladies!

@misskris, it is APL, a few strands are BSL and beyond.

@curl_Gurl, yes, the thing is I could not replicate it when I tried last night. It's crazy. It's like I get on a roll and can do a few then have trouble making one.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th December 2010, 11:45 pm

Look at that plump pony! Great job!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 17th December 2010, 6:01 pm

i wrote so much and it just disappeared Crying or Very sad anyhoo, was that dva in the pics? glad u guys had a great time! as usual...im tired of tellin u how good ur hair looks Rolling Eyes and the makeup is FEE-HOSS!!! i feel like doin the video phone dance!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 17th December 2010, 8:14 pm

Chrs, another amazing style. When are you going to release a style dvd so us other Natty ladies can get like you?
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 18th December 2010, 12:43 am

OMG your hair is beyond beautiful! I love it. Can you tell me what products did you put on your hair when you did the braids into the bun? It was so cute I wanna try it!! I need specific names of products!
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th December 2010, 2:06 am

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 19th December 2010, 3:40 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Look at that plump pony! Great job!
Thanks, not sure why I could not recreate the twist when I got home from work that day. I was trying so many times, my DH gave it a shot. He tried and tried but could not get it. It was the first time he tried to help me do my hair.
NubieNatty wrote:i wrote so much and it just disappeared Crying or Very sad anyhoo, was that dva in the pics? glad u guys had a great time! as usual...im tired of tellin u how good ur hair looks Rolling Eyes and the makeup is FEE-HOSS!!! i feel like doin the video phone dance!
Sorry lady re: typing disappearing on you. Yes, that is dva. I watched a male do the makeup tut for the look. I followed his steps and had no problems recreating the look.

FemmeFox wrote:Chrs, another amazing style. When are you going to release a style dvd so us other Natty ladies can get like you?
Thanks! Uhm, yeah, uh no not planning to do any style DVDs. I'll keep sharing with you ladies though.

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:OMG your hair is beyond beautiful! I love it. Can you tell me what products did you put on your hair when you did the braids into the bun? It was so cute I wanna try it!! I need specific names of products!
Ahh, thanks lady! Hope all is going well with you. I honestly do not recall what I used to prep my hair for braids and bun look. I will say the key to styling is well moisturized hair and if your hair frizzes easily a curl cream or gel. Whatever gets your hair moisturized is a safe bet.HTH some Neutral

Intelligentbeauty wrote:GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Thanks IB! I look forward to seeing you and your beautiful hair on Dr. Oz.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 19th December 2010, 8:00 pm

my gf who did my name is andrea and she's works at technicolor salon n spa at the blvd, right down the street from us! i'll send u the number n info if u decide to press n curl alllll that long hair. you'd probably do better wit the flat iron!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th December 2010, 9:27 pm

NubieNatty wrote:my gf who did my name is andrea and she's works at technicolor salon n spa at the blvd, right down the street from us! i'll send u the number n info if u decide to press n curl alllll that long hair. you'd probably do better wit the flat iron!
Thanks lady!

I twisted my hair last night with Afroveda's Totally Twisted Ginger Almond butter & Pur Whipped Gelly. I was going for medium size twists but they vary from small to medium.

I plan to PS, for real this time, for a few months. I am going to do some searching and destroying while in twists the next few months. I know it will take a long time but I am up for the challenge. My sides need tender loving care, they are so much shorter than the rest of my hair, SL to collarbone stretched. Parts of the hair from my crown are past BSL. The majority of my hair is between APL & BSL. I am not looking to cut it for uniformity since it shrinks at varying degrees. I really need to buckle down and create a true regimen.

Goals before the year end
- Create a regimen that includes hot oil treatments, pre-pooing, cleansing, DTs (ayurvedic, protein & DCing) & henna

- Take a picture of all my products to show my CN family (I had a problem. I have been good for a long while now.)

- Track my progress here or on FB or on my own blog

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 40 Img_0262
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 40 Img_0263
ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 40 Img_0264
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 20th December 2010, 9:34 pm

Love the twist and the red lips.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 20th December 2010, 10:33 pm

Gorgeous twists and you look beautiful! (You always do, BTW Very Happy )

Hope I can get some of that good length when my hair grows up!!!

---Reese afro
Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 20th December 2010, 10:38 pm

krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40