CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

+96
Renny
ladybug
jeanlouisangel
kekesmum
Corygentri
MsJay1121
naturallynola
KeAnia
curl_Gurl
envizionj
prettybrown213
queenshakirah
cha_phylicia
summerbreeze76
NaturalTina
Kez
wyldhoney
cyclingchick
Ms.Mai
freckledmom4
kim
Hurricane Curly
Neems
MomnWife
WhosThatRedHead
newcurlieque
nattyblog
coilykinks
xtremelyperfect
Buttercup76
natural83
jamaicacurl
TriniCherryPrincess
priceless
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
curly-me-naturally
swoodward
LaToya28
*CurlyNikki*
Serenity23
BrownSkinDiva
mstokes2008
ladykay6
jlowman1
TMS
Pinkrage
CuddleCurls
Curly_Aquarius
vmichelle
curlsunfurled
naturalmommyGA
iri9109
NhappyJackie
CurlsGalore
newday
LadyMika
exhale1913
QuietButterfly
Notthecoolmom
Curlz of Luv
EmbracingNaturalMe
krazy coils
SheeTacular
CocoEuro
.:Eden:.
AfrikanLatina
Muz
TheRYL1
Karyn
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
A85
dajewel
Roschelle
MellowOne
SisterBoyd
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
ktoliver5303
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
DvaAuNaturel
Intelligentbeauty
Mz. Thang
FemmeFox
Nikcoils
NubieNatty
crvng4mr
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
tiashaunteƩ
sweetdrk1
bholmes87
Juices-n-Berries
jcanalena79
TerraD
100 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

Post by curlsunfurled 1st July 2010, 11:31 am

Beautiful....just love your ringlets. Chrs, I'm convinced you can use anything on your hair and have great results.

I've used CJ's Hibisucus & Banana Honey Butta leave in last fall/winter. That stuff is amazing and smells like bubble gum. Very moisturizing.
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS

Post by Pinkrage 1st July 2010, 2:58 pm

Chrs, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR. Your hair is SO BEAUTIFUL!
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

http://www.fotki.com/pinkrage

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 1st July 2010, 5:29 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:If any of you come to Ohio for Cedar Point, let me know so I can meet ya up there!

Chrs! Love the hair with the curl junkie products. I mean, really beautiful!
Curl Junkie is very moisturizing. I love this stuff. I will definitely hit you up should we take a trip to Cedar Point. I've been hoping to go for Y-E-A-R-S!!!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Chrs...I had to stop by. I saw your avi while I was in FemmeFox thread, and I was like WOW..look at Chrs!!! Very Happy So you know I've been avoiding looking into the CJ products. LOL I'm trying to stop with the products, but what the heck...I know my hair is not going to look like yours, but it couldn't hurt to try something new right!! lol!

Loving your hair!!!

KNH
You are truly a PJ, ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Herz it since I have company. Man the things I have purchased in the last two months--can we say crazy ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Icon_silent.

TerraD wrote:Love the avi, Chrs!
Thanks sis!

priceless wrote:Man I love the hair at the concert, i love the style for the weekend well I just love the hair lol. I also have a big thrill out of rollercoasters and I been to all of the ones in NJ. Its funny Me and My dad was just talking about the summer trips to great adventure in NJ. The first roller coaster i ever been on was when i was 6 was at kings dominion and my father new then that i will ride all the rides casue i had him get on every rollercoaster that i was tall enough to get on like 4 times. oh the memories hubby and I have to get on some this yr we didn't together last year.
You sound like a woman after my own heart when it comes to thrill rides. Looking forward to going--have only been once about 10 years ago.

jcanalena79 wrote:LURVE IT I love you
Hi lady, thanks!

curlsunfurled wrote:Beautiful....just love your ringlets. Chrs, I'm convinced you can use anything on your hair and have great results.

I've used CJ's Hibisucus & Banana Honey Butta leave in last fall/winter. That stuff is amazing and smells like bubble gum. Very moisturizing.
You know, you are right. I have not had any bad experiences with any product. Yes, the smell reminds me of Hubba Bubba or Bubbalicious (sp?)--old school bubble gum ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Icon_wink .

Pinkrage wrote:Chrs, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR. Your hair is SO BEAUTIFUL!
Pinkrage, love your avatar! Have you posted recently in your journal--going to check ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Suspect ?!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 1st July 2010, 7:53 pm

Chrs, you and your hair are beautiful. I had to do a double take at your age! I was like 38 WUT!? ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Icon_eek If ladies like you and CurlsGalore are rawkin' the 30s (even the ladies in the 40s bracket), then I've got something to look forward to! ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Icon_smile

And nothing beats Kingda Ka. ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Icon_lol You couldn't get me on it NOW though. ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Icon_pale No SIR. Heart attacks for everyone! ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Lol
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 1st July 2010, 8:36 pm

Your avi is HOT FIYA! Lookin good, lady! :-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 2nd July 2010, 12:06 am

Why was it so high off the ground!? Why???

All I can say is, as soon as I need to train for my space trip, I'll ride one of these.

S'cuse me, I have to go have a few drinks now!!! affraid
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 2nd July 2010, 10:37 am

Thought about you when I saw naturallycurly.com best of the best. Curly Q/Curly Kids by Curls...whatever the name is (I can't remember exactly at this minute)...lol. The product you talked about and liked was on the list.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 2nd July 2010, 2:31 pm

Hey CHRS!!

Oh Lawd I used to be able to handle rollercoasters!! I just don't know what happened. But if you looking for crazy height there is always the rollercoaster at the top of the stratosphere roller coaster in Las Vegas.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 2nd July 2010, 2:37 pm

so u know another batch of the heutiful hair steamers came back out this week...$114 plus FREE shipping http://www.behuetiful.com/huetiful-hair-steamer/

but im thinkin of just getting the regular salon steamer i found on ebay for $99 w/FREE shipping!

how's the huetiful steamer workin for you?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 4th July 2010, 7:57 pm

Thanks for the love ladies!

@LadyMika, I thank you kindly!

@npmoore, I went on the rides still at the Stratosphere. The rollercoaster one was not there when we went in 2006. I loved them all. Now those were fun!!!!!

@nubienatty, I like my steamer. I purchased it used so it is a hassle when starting it up. Another point of contention is that I have to find the right height to use it (currently using my iron board so I can get the height just right).

Here are pictures of me preparing for my fro and my fro, enjoy!

ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Img_0023ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Img_0024ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Img_0025ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Img_0026ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Img_0027ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Img_0028
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th July 2010, 8:01 pm

I love it!!!

I really love your avatar!! Looks like your fro is blowing in the wind!! ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Icon_lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 4th July 2010, 8:11 pm

Thanks Lynnieluve! Actually that piece kept flopping so I let it do what it do ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Icon_wink .
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 4th July 2010, 9:26 pm

dmn ur fro is HUUUUUUUUUGE!! we need fro days more often ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Icon_biggrin
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 4th July 2010, 9:29 pm

LOVE UR FRO!! I could get some popcorn and just watch it flow, lol!! So thick n yummy!! Very Happy
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 4th July 2010, 11:18 pm

The fro was definitely on point! Wow ChrsLvsBks--Journey to WL First of Many PS - Page 22 Icon_biggrin
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th July 2010, 11:21 pm

I already told you but will say it again...Love dat der fro!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 4th July 2010, 11:22 pm

omg im sooooo jealous...if i had your hair i would wear it like that at least thrice a week lol....its GINORMOUS and sooooo pretty!... *scrolling back up to lust over your fro some more*
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th July 2010, 12:51 am

Hey Chrs...

WOW.....SMH **speechless**
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 5th July 2010, 12:58 am

I like the flower in the fro, I wanted to make a BIG one this morning, but didn't have the time. I love the red one in your fro.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 5th July 2010, 11:38 am

Your fro is hot, hot, hot. Looks fabulous! I knew big hair would look beautiful on you. Get it girl.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 5th July 2010, 1:47 pm

WOW, your fro is HUGE!!! Gorgeous!!
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 6th July 2010, 8:29 am

CHRS, your fro was gorgeous!!! Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 6th July 2010, 10:22 am

Love your fro!I will have to attempt another day to do it. It's hard to do my hair sunday morning especially when I have be at church at 8am. Sad so I am twisted up. But seeing your I know mine is possible.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 6th July 2010, 1:38 pm

Lovely fro chrs!!!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 6th July 2010, 2:15 pm

LOL, I dont know what to say, thats the look for you.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next