CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm New!!! Wanna Transition in 2011

Go down

I'm New!!! Wanna Transition in 2011 Empty I'm New!!! Wanna Transition in 2011

Post by SmilingElephant 6th April 2010, 2:10 pm

Hey everybody!!! Okay so i'm new here....i'm currently texlaxed with some bone strait ends...i'm currently grazing waistlength. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I started my HHJ 2 years ago in March of 08...my goal was to first grow to my desired length of Waistlength and then i want to transition long-term. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So im pretty sure i'll be at my length comfortably by the end of the year...and then early next year...like in March i want to start transitioning.

Now, to prep myself i'm going to...after my June touchup....stretch for 6 months...try to..just to see if i can handle transitioning.
I do not have ANY desire whatsoever to big chop [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ....i have had my hair short before...relaxed...and i had a meltdown because im so used to having long hair [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

I want transition until i am waistlength stretched. So i'm guessing it will be a 2-3 year transition...snipping of 1-2 inches a month.

Okay there's my transitioning plan all planned out!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...off to learn more!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SmilingElephant
SmilingElephant

Back to top Go down