CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I so wanna buy everything off this site...

5 posters

Go down

I so wanna buy everything off this site... Empty I so wanna buy everything off this site...

Post by tsa919 19th January 2010, 9:43 pm

I stumbled upon this site and I wanna buy up everything. lol.Check it out!

https://anitagrant.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=13&option=com_phpshop&Itemid=53

Has anyone ordered from here before? Anyone have any of the products?
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

I so wanna buy everything off this site... Empty Re: I so wanna buy everything off this site...

Post by adiaha 19th January 2010, 11:24 pm

I saw that website and was interested in her products but the international shipping scared me off. I figured I'd try domestic products (to save money).
adiaha
adiaha

Back to top Go down

I so wanna buy everything off this site... Empty Re: I so wanna buy everything off this site...

Post by mediumbrowngirl 20th January 2010, 6:07 pm

After years (YEARS!) of coveting her products, I finally ordered a handful of samples. The order should arrive in a week or two.
I can report back if anyone is still interested.

The shipping cost is steep! Luckily, my friend is also interested so we decided to combine orders and split the shipping so it's less of a hit to our wallets.

AG products receive so much praise, I'm almost afraid to like them and have to get a 2nd job just to keep ordering..

mediumbrowngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 20th January 2010, 6:25 pm

Tsa- please step away from the PC!!! Your are becoming a PJ!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tsa919 20th January 2010, 10:29 pm

mediumbrowngirl wrote:After years (YEARS!) of coveting her products, I finally ordered a handful of samples. The order should arrive in a week or two.

The shipping cost is steep! Luckily, my friend is also interested so we decided to combine orders and split the shipping so it's less of a hit to our wallets.

AG products receive so much praise, I'm almost afraid to like them and have to get a 2nd job just to keep ordering..

OMG...Im almost afraid to ask how much for shipping?
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

Post by curlyscot 20th January 2010, 11:28 pm

I purchased the rhassould deep condish, a shampoo bar and some of the oils a couple of months ago. I really like the products. The quality is great. I would order again soon if it weren't for the shipping. Also, if you order - be patient. It takes awhile to get to the US.
curlyscot
curlyscot

http://basicwoman.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mediumbrowngirl 21st January 2010, 9:58 am

tsa919 wrote:
mediumbrowngirl wrote:After years (YEARS!) of coveting her products, I finally ordered a handful of samples. The order should arrive in a week or two.

OMG...Im almost afraid to ask how much for shipping?

My calculation put me at about $20 just for shipping. That's waaaaaay more than I'm used to spending to ship anything small enough to fit in my purse. I ordered the Rahssoul, various butters and Kissi oil samples.

@curlyscot: Did you find AG products to be comparable to any natural brands we have available in the States?

mediumbrowngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by curlyscot 21st January 2010, 3:44 pm

mediumbrowngirl - I think you can find other natural brands in the US that have comparable quality however I am not sure where to find the rhassoul deep condish. I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Also, Anita Grant products are organic and responsibly sourced.
curlyscot
curlyscot

http://basicwoman.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down