CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

+56
CocoEuro
priceless
QuietButterfly
krazy coils
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
LadyMika
.:Eden:.
AfrikanLatina
missmoriah
tiffyd
Serenity23
Nikcoils
ktoliver5303
NaturalNixon
CrissyQ
Winnielours
Corygentri
StephanieB
truet
lovesunshine17
neethair
newcurlieque
NhappyJackie
LaToya28
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
MellowOne
swoodward
Muz
mstokes2008
FemmeFox
mochamoments
Mz. Thang
dajewel
poeticlyspkng
Courtney
traveljunkie08
TMS
jamaicacurl
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
CocaColaCutie
MsJay1121
Lynnieluve
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
jcanalena79
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
KeishaMac
curly+kinky+fierce
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
MahoganyCurls
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
60 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

Post by MellowOne 14th April 2010, 12:13 pm

Looking great IB IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_smile
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

Post by BlondeByDesire 14th April 2010, 12:17 pm

Morning IB,

I love the look of your flat twists ... I would so rock that style "as-is". My problem would come with parting, I can't make a straight part to save my life. I'll have to give it a shot.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 14th April 2010, 12:28 pm

The flat twists look great! Your hair is nice and thick!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 15th April 2010, 12:35 am

NhappyJackie wrote:Your flat twist are looking great. I can't wait to see the results.

Thanks NJ. Hopefully, I will be able to hold out until Sunday.

Lynnieluve wrote:You have mastered flat twist. Looks like this is your signature style. I cant wait to see two strand twist on you.

Thanks Lynn. Yes I would say this is definitely my signature style. I love the 2 strand twist but it is too time consuming. I will only do them as a twist n curl, like my avi. I don't think they would look good on me just to wear without unraveling because I am too impatient to get every part equal and straight.................... IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_rolleyes

sweetdrk1 wrote:Good morning!
that hair is looking good as always!!! Keep it going!

Thanks Sweet
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 15th April 2010, 12:37 am

MellowOne wrote:Looking great IB IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_smile

Thanks Mellow

BlondeByDesire wrote:Morning IB,

I love the look of your flat twists ... I would so rock that style "as-is". My problem would come with parting, I can't make a straight part to save my life. I'll have to give it a shot.

Thanks BBD. Yes I will be rockin this "as-is" until Sunday, hopefully IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_rolleyes

jamaicacurl wrote:The flat twists look great! Your hair is nice and thick!

Thanks JC. I finally got the hat to my liking. I will post pics tomorrow. Thanks again
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 15th April 2010, 1:12 am

YUMMY IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_razz twists, IB!!! I really love how thick your hair is. Sending you KHOOH vibes until Sunday, lol!!!

*KHOOH - keep hand out of hair IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_wink
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 15th April 2010, 5:18 am

jcanalena79 wrote:YUMMY IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_razz twists, IB!!! I really love how thick your hair is. Sending you KHOOH vibes until Sunday, lol!!!

*KHOOH - keep hand out of hair IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_wink

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Lol I REALLY NEED THOSE VIBES.......... IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_lol THANK YOU.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th April 2010, 8:18 am

jcanalena79 wrote:YUMMY IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_razz twists, IB!!! I really love how thick your hair is. Sending you KHOOH vibes until Sunday, lol!!!

cute
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th April 2010, 8:19 am

Morning IB

Just checking to see if you jazzed up your flat twists with earrings and stuff.

Have a blessed day!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 15th April 2010, 8:47 am

Good Morning KNH,
I will post later with pics. IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_biggrin
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 15th April 2010, 9:35 am

I know I am late, but you rocking those flat twist. Is it just me because I can never get parts straight, or my hair to look that good on my own. LOL!! Your hair is awesome.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 15th April 2010, 9:57 am

Good morning IB!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 15th April 2010, 10:07 am

Good Morning IB,

How are you doing this morning?
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 15th April 2010, 11:57 am

Hey Sis!! Hair looking good as usual. Where did u find Maka powder?
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 15th April 2010, 2:24 pm

ktoliver5303 wrote:I know I am late, but you rocking those flat twist. Is it just me because I can never get parts straight, or my hair to look that good on my own. LOL!! Your hair is awesome.

Thanks for your kind words..... IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_smile

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Good morning IB!

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good Morning IB,

How are you doing this morning?

HELLO DOLLS, I AM WELL THIS MORN AND AFTERNOON...LOL

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Hey Sis!! Hair looking good as usual. Where did u find Maka powder?

Thanks Shee. I bought the Maka powder at an indian grocery store. Do you have one by you?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 15th April 2010, 2:31 pm

*looking for pics* be back later!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 15th April 2010, 2:37 pm

Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares the LORD. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the LORD.
JEREMIAH 23:4

Hello dolls:

Nothing new this day. I am still in the flat twist. I like to spray the horsetail/aloe mix everyday on my hair. It just feels so good on my scalp. Then I applied my whipped shea mix to my scalp. The mix has tea tree EO so it helps with the itches. I apply that every other day or when needed.

I received my handmade hat from JC. I am so happy with it. It is so cute. And I received quite a few compliments at work. Excuse the work clothes.... IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_lol
Here is a couple pics of me sporting it:
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Handma10IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Handma11

HAVE A FABULOUS THURSDAY DOLLS!!!!

Last edited by Intelligentbeauty on 16th April 2010, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th April 2010, 7:39 pm

that is a cute topper!! JC needs to be joinin that business spotlight so i can keep up with everyone!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 15th April 2010, 8:47 pm

awww lookin cute!!!! ur hair is sooo long!
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th April 2010, 9:48 pm

JC is doing a tremendous jobs with the hats!! Hi IB!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th April 2010, 9:50 pm

Very cute!!! Love the springtime color!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 15th April 2010, 10:46 pm

I do have an indian store and he said he didn't have any and never heard of it. I need to show him the pic. I get my henna there for $1.99
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 15th April 2010, 11:10 pm

Twist out twist out, I wanna see the twist out. Maybe in the next day or two.

You look fab in your hat. Great color for you!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 16th April 2010, 12:05 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Twist out twist out, I wanna see the twist out. Maybe in the next day or two.

ditto this IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_bounce
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 16th April 2010, 12:13 am

NubieNatty wrote:that is a cute topper!! JC needs to be joinin that business spotlight so i can keep up with everyone!!

Thanks Nubie. Smile I will post the pic over there too. JC is over there though.

curly+kinky+fierce wrote:awww lookin cute!!!! ur hair is sooo long!

Thanks CKF. Where ya been girl? Smile

sweetdrk1 wrote:JC is doing a tremendous jobs with the hats!! Hi IB!!

Yes, she is, Sweet. Smile

Lynnieluve wrote:Very cute!!! Love the springtime color!

THANKS LYNN

I ASKED JC TO BE CREATIVE AND MAKE ME A HAT. I DIDN'T GIVE HER ANY SPECIFICS. THIS WAS THE RESULT. SHE IS AWESOME!!!

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:I do have an indian store and he said he didn't have any and never heard of it. I need to show him the pic. I get my henna there for $1.99

I WILL PM YOU.

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Twist out twist out, I wanna see the twist out. Maybe in the next day or two.

jcanalena79 wrote:

ditto this IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 21 Icon_bounce

THANKS LADIES. BUT I AM IN THE TWIST CHALLENGE SO I WILL NOT UNRAVEL UNTIL SUNDAY (hopefully) Laughing
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next