CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

+56
CocoEuro
priceless
QuietButterfly
krazy coils
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
LadyMika
.:Eden:.
AfrikanLatina
missmoriah
tiffyd
Serenity23
Nikcoils
ktoliver5303
NaturalNixon
CrissyQ
Winnielours
Corygentri
StephanieB
truet
lovesunshine17
neethair
newcurlieque
NhappyJackie
LaToya28
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
MellowOne
swoodward
Muz
mstokes2008
FemmeFox
mochamoments
Mz. Thang
dajewel
poeticlyspkng
Courtney
traveljunkie08
TMS
jamaicacurl
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
CocaColaCutie
MsJay1121
Lynnieluve
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
jcanalena79
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
KeishaMac
curly+kinky+fierce
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
MahoganyCurls
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
60 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

Post by jcanalena79 3rd May 2010, 11:05 am

l cgvhbj vbn876 5
yhujijh gfdcxzc
Intelligentbeauty wrote:
TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE THE PREPOO WITH VATIKA OIL. I LOVE IT!!!

Me too!! Vatika oil is a staple for both my daughter and myself.

Congrats on being named a finalist!!!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

Post by ChrsLvsBks 3rd May 2010, 11:30 am

Have fun planning for two of the males in your life! Congrats to your hubby! I remember when my sons turned four, oh what memories, LOL!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd May 2010, 11:32 am

Ooo party planning!!! Congratulations to your guys!!!

I'm glad you are enjoying your twist....you had me worried at first.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd May 2010, 12:18 pm

Awww Congrats to both your men!! Enjoy!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 3rd May 2010, 12:41 pm

Hey IB

Congrats on the top 5 and to both your men that is great IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Icon_biggrin
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 3rd May 2010, 10:12 pm

Hey IB,
Congrats to your husband and son and good luck with the party planning.

Whole Foods didn't have anything but horsetail pills. Can you tell me the brand of tea you have and if you purchase locally or online?

~Dva

p.s. Love reading your scriptures. I'm not as disciplined with reading my Bible and love anytime I come to your thread there is always a Word waiting.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 3rd May 2010, 10:16 pm

Congrats all around! IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 879602
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 4th May 2010, 3:07 am

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE CONGRATS!!! PLANS ARE COMING ALONG WELL.

@LYNN, THESE TWISTS ARE ALRIGHT WITH ME. SORRY TO HAVE WORRIED YOU Smile

@DVA, I GET MINE FROM THE LOCAL VITAMINE SHOPPEE. BUT I AM SURE YOU CAN GO TO THE LOCAL HEALTH FOOD STORE AND FIND IT THERE TOO.
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE BRAND I USE:

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=AJ-7011
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th May 2010, 8:31 am

Morning IB

So what are the benefits of the horsetail and peppermint tea again? Do you use it every time you shampoo, before or after you dc? Also, I know you henna, but how soon can I do a bentonite treatment after doing a henna?

So...what's going on with your twists?

Have a great day..

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 4th May 2010, 9:24 am

Good Morning IB,

I know you are busy - just passing through.

Have a great day.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 5th May 2010, 1:51 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Morning IB

So what are the benefits of the horsetail and peppermint tea again? Do you use it every time you shampoo, before or after you dc? Also, I know you henna, but how soon can I do a bentonite treatment after doing a henna?

So...what's going on with your twists?

Have a great day..

KNH

Horsetail has a very high silica content so it makes hair strong and gives it sheen/shine. Peppermint tea is good for circulation and scalp health. I do my teas every time i wash or cowash my hair and use it as a final rinse, once everything is complete but before styling.

Bentonite can be done once a month but I would recommend using it a week before you do the henna treatment again. It is a clarifier so you don't want to henna then use bentonite the next week. Instead you want to use the bentonite tx then the following week use the henna.

Twists are going well. I am taking them out tomorrow and will post pics on the twist challenge.
Thanks for asking. IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Icon_biggrin

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good Morning IB,

I know you are busy - just passing through.

Have a great day.

Hey BBD, thanks for stopping by IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Icon_biggrin
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th May 2010, 8:10 am

IB

Thanks for the bit of information...I almost did a Bentonite treatment last night only cause my curls are so tight on the sides and loose right down the middle. Now when I do my washNgo's my sides shrink like there's no tomorrow, and the middles is just beautiful!

The henna has changed the way my hair is reacting to different products...I did another deep treatment last night.

So off I got to style and see what happens!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 5th May 2010, 12:02 pm

Hey lady! How's the party planning going?
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 5th May 2010, 4:31 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:IB

Thanks for the bit of information...I almost did a Bentonite treatment last night only cause my curls are so tight on the sides and loose right down the middle. Now when I do my washNgo's my sides shrink like there's no tomorrow, and the middles is just beautiful!

The henna has changed the way my hair is reacting to different products...I did another deep treatment last night.

So off I got to style and see what happens!!

HUMMM......INTERESTING. WELL SINCE I HENNAED FROM THE VERY BEGINNING (DURING MY TRANSITION), I DON'T KNOW IF IT CHANGES THE WAY THE CURLS REACT TO PRODUCTS IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Icon_scratch

jamaicacurl wrote:Hey lady! How's the party planning going?

HEY JC, IT IS COMING ALONG WELL. SETTING UP THE PROGRAM NOW. THANKS FOR ASKING. IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Icon_biggrin
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 9th May 2010, 10:01 pm

Hey IB, hope you had a glorious, fantastic, and Happy Mother's Day!! IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Icon_flower
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 10th May 2010, 12:19 am

Hope you had a very blessed and joyful Mother's Day, IB!!

Did you try the BSP yet?
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 10th May 2010, 12:22 am

JC, im tryin to make it to ur thread but this forum keeps actin up on me AGAIN!!! love the new avi though.

tried the vatika coconut and its definitely a keeper. i can understand why it comes in a small bottle now, a little goes a long way and it spreads nice n easy. detangling was a dream and i played in my hair for like 15mins...mmmmm!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 10th May 2010, 3:03 am

Hey IB Happy Mothers Day (belated). I am just coming to your thread checking on you to see how you are doing!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 10th May 2010, 6:09 am

Thanks everyone. Mother's day was great and so was the hair...IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Icon_lol.
I will post pics on the Twist challenge and post other pics next week on here. I still have my hands full with party plans for next weekend.

@DVA, I am still waiting to hear how the tea rinses are coming along IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Icon_scratch .

@Jc, I have recieved it but haven't tried it yet. Very excited about it, though. Beautiful avi, btw IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Icon_biggrin .

@Nubie, yes vatika oil is the TRUTH. It is a fabulous pre poo and very inexpensive. I am so glad you liked it. IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Icon_biggrin

@Kto, thanks for checking up on me. IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 10th May 2010, 7:56 am

Morning IB,

Happy Belated Mother's Day
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 10th May 2010, 7:59 am

Morning IB...

Hope you had a wonderful mothers day. What is BSP? I'll check you out in the twist challenge thread later today so she what's up with Destiny!!!

TTYL...

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 11th May 2010, 2:48 am

Hey BBD, happy belated mother's day to you too. I hope you had a great one!!

@KNH, what is bsp? I don't know. Is that something I said?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 11th May 2010, 2:50 am

Your new avatar is magnificent!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 11th May 2010, 5:36 am

AWW thanks JnB. IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 30 Icon_biggrin
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 11th May 2010, 8:34 am

Hey IB...

I think is was something you wrote related to a product!!!

Your avatar is nice...not sure what you did, but I will slip over to the twisted thread to see!

Nice that style really looks good on you!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next