CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

+56
CocoEuro
priceless
QuietButterfly
krazy coils
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
LadyMika
.:Eden:.
AfrikanLatina
missmoriah
tiffyd
Serenity23
Nikcoils
ktoliver5303
NaturalNixon
CrissyQ
Winnielours
Corygentri
StephanieB
truet
lovesunshine17
neethair
newcurlieque
NhappyJackie
LaToya28
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
MellowOne
swoodward
Muz
mstokes2008
FemmeFox
mochamoments
Mz. Thang
dajewel
poeticlyspkng
Courtney
traveljunkie08
TMS
jamaicacurl
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
CocaColaCutie
MsJay1121
Lynnieluve
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
jcanalena79
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
KeishaMac
curly+kinky+fierce
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
MahoganyCurls
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
60 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

Post by Intelligentbeauty 12th April 2010, 7:31 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey IB

I've got it made...my best best friend is a massuase, and she give the best massages in the world. However, I think I should splurge on a spa day...you know the stones and mud treatments!!!

Maybe soon..

OBTW...I like your flat twist out fro!!!

KNH

OH THAT IS FABULOUS........ IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

Post by neethair 12th April 2010, 10:07 pm

NubieNatty wrote:thats IT!!! im takin advantage of spa week. i think its this week or next. i need a spa at least every 3 months. ur fro looks good too! so what are u gonna try the mango butter on now?

Hey IB-

Just wanted to stop by to say Hi and to see how your hair is going. Looking good. Love the twist and the fro is really cute.

FYI ladies, there is a company called Massage Envy where you can join and get a monthly massage for $50 buck. They have them all over so it maybe one in your hood. Check out their site MassageEnvy.com
neethair
neethair

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 12th April 2010, 10:22 pm

Hey IB! Your hair is looking great and I love the new avatar! How's the hat coming along??
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 12th April 2010, 10:56 pm

Your twistout is AMAZING!!! Your curl definition is getting stronger and stronger, and the shine --> IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_sunny !!!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 13th April 2010, 8:50 am

Morning IB!

Just stopping by.

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 13th April 2010, 9:31 am

Morning IB,

Just passing through ...

Have a blessed day.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 13th April 2010, 11:03 am

neethair wrote:
NubieNatty wrote:thats IT!!! im takin advantage of spa week. i think its this week or next. i need a spa at least every 3 months. ur fro looks good too! so what are u gonna try the mango butter on now?

Hey IB-

Just wanted to stop by to say Hi and to see how your hair is going. Looking good. Love the twist and the fro is really cute.

FYI ladies, there is a company called Massage Envy where you can join and get a monthly massage for $50 buck. They have them all over so it maybe one in your hood. Check out their site MassageEnvy.com

Hey Neethair, I know about Massage Envy. I was actually a member for 2 yrs until I began to have children. I think I have been all over the country visiting spas....lol. The best experience for me is when I went to Arizona to spa hop IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_lol . They have the best spas in the country. JUST FABULOUS!!!!

jamaicacurl wrote:Hey IB! Your hair is looking great and I love the new avatar! How's the hat coming along??

Thanks JC.
Girl, I am still fooling around with that hat. I was stretching it last night. I see it stretched a little but I will keep playing with it to see if it will fit. If not I know a little girl who would look so cute in it.

jcanalena79 wrote:Your twistout is AMAZING!!! Your curl definition is getting stronger and stronger, and the shine --> IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_sunny !!!

Thanks Jcalalena. I do see a difference in the curl definition too. It would have been more shiny if I didn't mess around with that mango butter. I know for next time..... IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 13th April 2010, 11:08 am

That hair is looking good!! Thank you for the spa information! I am checking locally now! I need to relax!!

Tia please do it! You will be hooked!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 13th April 2010, 11:18 am

Thanks Sweet. Yes please she if you can get to a spa this week to relax and take advantage of spa week.

And TIA, yes please take advantage as well. You will love it!!! IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_biggrin

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
MATTHEW 7: 7-8

HAPPY TUESDAY MORNING:

Last night, I added Majbhrin. oil to my hair and scalp after spraying my hair a little with the horsetail/aloe mix. (I don't like manipulating my hair when it is dry.) I put on 2 plastic caps and a towel wrap and went to sleep. I plan to do a treatment today of MAKA powder. This is another aryuvedic tx I haven't tried. I read from other curlies that it makes the hair soft. I really don't have an issue in that area but I liked what the box said. It claims to make hair dense and promote hair growth, along with some other benefits that don't really apply to me. I will mix tonight with water and marshmallow root and apply for 45 mins to 1 hour. Then rinse and DC. I may DC just for an hour or overnight, idk yet. I want to do a straight roller set but I think I may leave that for friday night. I may do the flat twists again because I start work on Wednesday night and don't want to have to bother with my hair until friday.

Anyway, no pics today. I will catch up on everyone's thread later.

HAVE A GREAT DAY DOLLS!!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 13th April 2010, 1:02 pm

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Herz
Intelligentbeauty wrote:IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Flat_t45

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Herz this picture!

I am glad you were able to enjoy the spa. I hope you make more time to take advantage of their services. Hmmm, I may have to look into going to AZ next vacation. I love the spa. Any recommendations for spas in AZ?

I may have to try mixing my aloe vera gel and glycerin mix with tea. About how much gel to tea? TIA

Have a beautiful day IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_sunny !
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 13th April 2010, 1:54 pm

Aw I hope it works out with the hat. Let me know. Mine was like that too but I stretched it out by stretching it onto my head.

I've seen that some people add Marshmallow root to some of their mixtures...what does that do?
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 13th April 2010, 2:01 pm

and where do you find it....
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 13th April 2010, 3:52 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Herz
Intelligentbeauty wrote:IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Flat_t45

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Herz this picture!

I am glad you were able to enjoy the spa. I hope you make more time to take advantage of their services. Hmmm, I may have to look into going to AZ next vacation. I love the spa. Any recommendations for spas in AZ?

I may have to try mixing my aloe vera gel and glycerin mix with tea. About how much gel to tea? TIA

Have a beautiful day IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_sunny !

Thanks Chrs. I will have to look back in my AZ album later to give you some spots. I will PM you with the names.
I like to add teas to my mixes because imo, it's better than just water alone.

jamaicacurl wrote:Aw I hope it works out with the hat. Let me know. Mine was like that too but I stretched it out by stretching it onto my head.

I've seen that some people add Marshmallow root to some of their mixtures...what does that do?

Ok well I am going to keep working with the hat..... IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_lol
I like using marshmallow root in my mixes because it gives great slip. So I don't have to use any of my other oils. I am sure there are other beneifits as well. But that is why I like it most.

NubieNatty wrote:and where do you find it....

I got it from www.mountainroseherb.com. But you can get the tea bags at any health food store or vitamin shoppe. This would prpobably be alot easier to handle than the powder.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 13th April 2010, 3:59 pm

THIS IS THE OIL I PREPOO WITH LAST NIGHT:
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Maka_t10

HERE IS THE MAKA MIX:
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Maka_t11

HERE IS THE TX APPLIED TO MY HAIR (I EVEN GOT HANG TIME IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_lol )
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Maka_t12
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Maka_t13

DC MIX INGREDIENTS (DECIDED TO TRY SOMETHING NEW)
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Maka_t14

I AM DCing RIGHT NOW AND WILL RINSE OUT TONIGHT AND STYLE.

LATER DOLLS!!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 13th April 2010, 4:10 pm

Your hair is lookin good! I plan on treating myself to a spa day when summer rolls around. I can't wait. IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_biggrin
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 13th April 2010, 10:04 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Your hair is lookin good! I plan on treating myself to a spa day when summer rolls around. I can't wait. IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_biggrin

thanks JnB. yES treat yourself twice...... IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Empty FLAT TWIST WITH KOKUM BUTTER

Post by Intelligentbeauty 14th April 2010, 9:09 am

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

JOHN 3:16

GOOD MORNING DOLLS:

So after a few hours of DC yesterday, I rinsed out with cold water and sprayed half/half horsetail tea and aloe vera mix on the hair (that is always in my spray bottle). I decided to do the flat twist because my hair was so curly, I just didn't want to wrestle with it for a straight roller set. I have decided to wait on that until I get some length. Maybe the curls wouldn't be so tight and curly as it grows out IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_rolleyes . I didn't see any difference in my hair with the MAKA powder tx. I know alot of the powders are for health of hair and is seen overtime, so I am not stressing it. However the DC combo I used was ok. I will go back to my other concoction. IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_lol
I mixed the curly pudding with kokum butter and applied to sections and twisted. The consistancy of the pudding was ok not great but I can't wait to see the results. However, I have decided to leave the twists in until Sunday then unravel. We will see if I can do it..... IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_lol

I tried to make a design, but it really didn't work. But I will wear them anyway....... IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Icon_lol
HERE ARE THE PICS:
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Flat_t51

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Flat_t52IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Flat_t53IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 20 Flat_t54

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEDNESDAY DOLLS!!!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 14th April 2010, 9:15 am

WOW IB~

Your flat twists look moist, juice and healthy. If I could flat twist like that I would so wear my hair like that for a week. Yes...to work as well!!

You are going a great job!!

I do have one question...what do you mix your bentonite clay with when you use it on your face?

Have a blessed day,

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 14th April 2010, 9:38 am

IntelligentBeauty, you have a beautiful head of thick hair. You can really see it in that third picture.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 14th April 2010, 9:42 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:WOW IB~

Your flat twists look moist, juice and healthy. If I could flat twist like that I would so wear my hair like that for a week. Yes...to work as well!!

You are going a great job!!

I do have one question...what do you mix your bentonite clay with when you use it on your face?

Have a blessed day,

KNH

Thanks KNH. I actually use the same bentonite mix for my hair on my face but leave it on for 20 mins only.

ChrsLvsBks wrote:IntelligentBeauty, you have a beautiful head of thick hair. You can really see it in that third picture.

Thanks Chrs.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 14th April 2010, 9:54 am

Oh wow. Those flat twists are awesome!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 14th April 2010, 10:07 am

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Oh wow. Those flat twists are awesome!

thanks JnB
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 14th April 2010, 11:25 am

Your flat twist are looking great. I can't wait to see the results.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 14th April 2010, 11:43 am

You have mastered flat twist. Looks like this is your signature style. I cant wait to see two strand twist on you.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 14th April 2010, 12:11 pm

Good morning!
that hair is looking good as always!!! Keep it going!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next