CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

+67
NikG20
lovesunshine17
sunbaby
RissaRae
mstokes2008
Winnielours
krazy coils
DvaAuNaturel
Nikcoils
CurlCita
MellowOne
traveljunkie08
dajewel
poeticlyspkng
mochamoments
MomnWife
newday
TMS
CrissyQ
CocoEuro
Muz
ktoliver5303
LaToya28
newcurlieque
NhappyJackie
adiaha
jcanalena79
NaturalNixon
Kea::curls
C.
vmichelle
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
MahoganyCurls
jamaicacurl
A85
blondie
TerraD
Juices-n-Berries
missmoriah
truet
CocaColaCutie
neethair
MsJay1121
curly+kinky+fierce
p_nuttie43
Notthecoolmom
Mz. Thang
PaganWifey
Intelligentbeauty
Erica5417
bholmes87
AfrikanLatina
Cherry: extraordinary!
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
FemmeFox
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
StephanieB
Shauny
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
NubieNatty
KinkyNappyHappy
d.denise
Lynnieluve
.:Eden:.
71 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 4 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by .:Eden:. 2nd March 2010, 12:07 am

When did she do a cassia treatment?! I absolutely love her vids, she has great advice.

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 4 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd March 2010, 12:13 am

Check out her BnB thread....I think it is on page 6 or 7....
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 2nd March 2010, 1:08 am

You look beautiful in the avatar!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by p_nuttie43 2nd March 2010, 5:15 am

I love your new avatar! your hair is growing so beautifully and the twist out is on hit!!
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 2nd March 2010, 10:38 am

Lynne, not sure if I already said or not, but too love the new Avatar, looking good.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 2nd March 2010, 12:28 pm

Love the avatar!! Roxie is showing out!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd March 2010, 2:29 pm

Thanks Chrs, P_nuttie, BBD and Shee!!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 2nd March 2010, 3:36 pm

Hi Lynnie!

Roxie is looking amazing! I love your new avatar! What color lipstick is that? Fierce!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd March 2010, 3:48 pm

Thank you FemmeFox! LOL @ lipstick color....its a gloss I got from Old Navy. Lipstick makes my lips chapped. I prefer Carmex and lip gloss.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 2nd March 2010, 5:16 pm

kilin the avatar twin!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd March 2010, 6:59 pm

Thanks C+K+F!!!

(Week 13 Day 2)

Roxie still looks like my avatar. I plan to try my hand at a wash n go tomorrow since I dont have to go anywhere. I usually use VO5 Moisture Milks conditioner to do my wash n go but I realized when I was restocking the shower, I purchased the wrong one. I got Champagne Kiss which has protein in it. Roxie only likes protein when it is left in for a short period of time and washed out. So while I was at the grocery store this morning, I picked up some HE TT. I am gonna try it for my wash n go. I will post pics whether I like it or not.

I am so excited about Intelligentbeauty's Big Chop!!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

That's all for now!!! Later curlies!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 2nd March 2010, 7:05 pm

Ooooooo!!!! I'm so excited for your wash n go. Can't wait to see pics. bounce

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by MsJay1121 2nd March 2010, 7:23 pm

Hope you like the HH!!!! I LOVE the stuff!!!!!
MsJay1121
MsJay1121

Back to top Go down

Post by neethair 2nd March 2010, 11:42 pm

Lynn-

I likey the new avatar, yes, yes hands down you are the twist queen :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 4 Icon_queen. I need a lesson, OK you need to do a video.....
neethair
neethair

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 3rd March 2010, 1:44 pm

Good morning Lynn,
How'd the wash-n-go turn out?
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd March 2010, 2:32 pm

(Week 13 Day 3)

This morning after I came from the gym I co washed Roxie with VO5 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Conditioner and Herbal Essence Totally Twisted. I deep conditioned for about an hour with no heat using olive oil and ORS Replenishing Conditioner (I am happy I used it all up). I rinsed it out with warm water then gradually switched to cool water. This is where everything went wrong......I applied the HE TT to hair to attempt a wash n go.....RESULTS........FAILED!!!! BIG TIME FAIL! Roxie looked like a fro with conditioner on it. LOL!!! Sorry no pics.

What did I learn? HE TT is not the right wash n go conditioner for Roxie. It was nice for my co wash but I love my Aussie Moist Conditioner. Will I repurchase it? No! I will the a wash n go again but I will be using VO5 Moisture Milks.

So I rinsed the HE TT out and applied my Giovanni Direct Leave In and coconut oil. I am gonna try to recreate a style Twisted Kurlzz recently did (You can find the style in the 3 month growth challenge thread). I've only twisted the front and am now sitting here with a plastic cap on so Roxie won't dry and shrink up before I twist the back.

I'm not sure what product I will use to do the twist. I may just do chunky twist for it to dry and retwist them smaller tomorrow. I dont know yet.

Anyway, that's all for now.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd March 2010, 2:47 pm

I sorry that didn't work for you. Did you rake it through with your fingers to define your curls or smooth the curls?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd March 2010, 3:53 pm

I tried smoothing the curls....it wasnt happening with that conditioner. When use VO5 on Roxie, curls instantly start popping and clumping together without me doing anything.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 3rd March 2010, 3:57 pm

trial and error and we move on ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 3rd March 2010, 4:51 pm

Thanks for the shout out Lynn.
I am sorry the wash n go didn't work out. Try, try again. I feel like I am starting from scratch myself with everything :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 4 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd March 2010, 5:05 pm

You are! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 4 Icon_biggrin But the good thing is, you have the experience so you know what to do. You will be fine. I cant wait to see your twist n curl!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 3rd March 2010, 5:21 pm

Thanks Lynn. I will be bugging you if these twists don't work out. I don't know how your ladies can reach the back of your heads and twist. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 4 Icon_lol It was exhausting. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 4 Kopfschuettel
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 3rd March 2010, 6:23 pm

Notthecoolmom wrote:Okay I didn't know it was top curly model up in here...love the new avatar

ok! you go away for a couple days and come back to all kinds of wonderfulness. keep up the good work!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd March 2010, 7:11 pm

@ IB ~ You know my "door" is always open! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 4 Icon_wink

@ CocaColaCute - Thanks!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd March 2010, 7:45 pm

My Pooka Pure and Simple and Butters-n-Bars orders are on the way!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 4 Icon_cheers
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next